Marty Rathbun knows Scientology terrorism

Caroline

Patron Meritorious
Gerry Armstrong said:
He writes:

Mark Rathbun said:
Unidentified Scientology Terrorists
Posted on December 14, 2014 by Mark C. Rathbun

The following video captures a second wave of scientology terrorists trespassing at a private studio in Hollywood (for the first wave see the the last post, Scientology Top Management) on Saturday afternoon 13 December 2014. They are attempting to intimidate and silence me in my ongoing consultant work with the credible production companies producing feature-length, theater-release documentary films on scientology. Both of their principle accusations against me (that I have been paid a red cent for adopting a child and for consultancy on the documentary) are bald-faced, invented lies. https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2...Declaration of Gerald Armstrong (1 July 1984)]

Gerry's article continues...

...and closes:

Gerry Armstrong said:
I pray that in 2015 he has a change of heart and stands up for the people he truly terrorized for no moral or lawful reason, and that he tells the whole, unadorned truth about all that terrorism. And may God give him the courage he says he has.

Excerpted from Marty Rathbun knows Scientology terrorism by Gerry Armstrong (31 December 2014)

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong

I pray that in 2015 he has a change of heart and stands up for the people he truly terrorized for no moral or lawful reason, and that he tells the whole, unadorned truth about all that terrorism. And may God give him the courage he says he has.

Gerry, IMO, when the full truth comes out about L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology you will be widely recognized as a hero for the role you played in exposing him.

As discussed in this and other threads, some of the techniques used by Hubbard (including Rhetoric and Hypnotism) depend upon how others view his credibility and altitude.

And by releasing all the true information which debunked so much of his bullshit you helped break the spell that so many of us were under.

I pray that any people (including Marty) do tell the truth about any information they know as concerns the terrorist fair game tactics unleashed upon you (and others) by CoS.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
The other day I couldn't find sleep and had thoughts about $cientology taboos.

I am always under the impression there is 2 major taboos still to get relief from and they are

1) Gerry Armstrong
2) Lisa Mcpherson

Both involved Mike and\or Marty and are still governed by the law of omerta.

The day, the people face , honnestly, the true facts, they usually are given courage to tell the truth, even though, it's risky for them.

I wish, both Gerry Armstrong and Lisa Mc Pherson are , at least, given the truth.
One is dead, the other is still alive and still feels offense.

May he find such relief of tryth from people who made his life a hell, while they at least, can retore the facts wich may bring about more peace and and the beginning of letting go.

I believe it will come soon or later, especially when someone like Jessie Prince , release his knowledge about one of the situation, it will bring about more question about the subject to the people involved.

I wish it for Gerry Armstrong inner peace for the rest of his life.

Think about it Marty!

Last edited:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Gerry, IMO, when the full truth comes out about L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology you will be widely recognized as a hero for the role you played in exposing him.
The truth about El Con Hubbard is out since years (at least the important part). Therefore Gerry should already be a hero.

But real heroes never present themself in a self-pity way as "poor victims" - real heroes have balls and are able to take hits (and live with them). Heroes can´t be victims - that would be an oxymoron. To yammer about hits in the past destroys the aura of a hero - therefore only blubbermouthes do it.

BTW: poor Marty (and poor ESMB-users) - to be the victim of the armstrong-letkeman-propaganda-war already on the first day of the new year. My hopes are gone that they could stop hanging around in the past and arrive in the reality this year.

Anyway, a Happy New Year.

Veda

Sponsor
The truth about El Con Hubbard is out since years (at least the important part). Therefore Gerry should already be a hero.

But real heroes never present themself in a self-pity way as "poor victims" - real heroes have balls and are able to take hits (and live with them). Heroes can´t be victims - that would be an oxymoron. To yammer about hits in the past destroys the aura of a hero - therefore only blubbermouthes do it.

BTW: poor Marty (and poor ESMB-users) - to be the victim of the armstrong-letkeman-propaganda-war already on the first day of the new year. My hopes are gone that they could stop hanging around in the past and arrive in the reality this year.

:dontfeedtrolls:

phenomanon

Canyon

To be the Victim of Insensitivity and Blindness are even worse. Their "propaganda" as you call it, has gotten dozens of ppl out of COS. Dozens of others did not join up after reading the Hell that Gerry was put thru. Gerry is a Hero. And you?
I don't agree with your fooking opiniion, and had rather read Caroline Letkeman's in formative posts any day than the worthless, dead agenting crap that I see in this message.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Gerry is a real hero. WTF have you done to contribute to helping expose Hubbard, Scientology and the front groups to the world besides post know-it-all baiting and bullying comments to minimize the efforts of others who have contributed? Nothing.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Gerry is a real hero. WTF have you done to contribute to helping expose Hubbard, Scientology and the front groups to the world besides post know-it-all baiting and bullying comments to minimize the efforts of others who have contributed? Nothing.
Wonderwoman, may I ask, how do you know ?

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
From where will you answer it?
I don´t need to, because it is one of my principles not to justify for false accusations. And its another principle, that I don´t talk about achievements of the past - simply because I am living NOW. Only so far: I have already been out 10 years before you stopped drinking the kool-aid and I also didn´t drink the kool-aid for a period 18 years - much less. And you can believe me (or not) that my exit was not noiseless. So, all-knowing-wonderwoman, now its up to you....

Too late. I caught your original comment response before you edited it.
And ? Beside the poorer phrasing, is there a big difference ? Then please elaborate.... I am willing and able to learn.

Last edited: