Marty Rathbun-- Liar, Loon or Both

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Jeff Jacobsen posted the following on WWP

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-chit-chat/rathbun-liar-loon-75140/

Jeff makes some very valid points. Gawd, the man is delusional and really thinks he's a big player in the universe between the forces of good and evil!

If Marty has information/dox/evidence that Judge Beach is in a "cozy relationship" with the cult then why hasn't he reported on it. Why is he keeping this stuff as his "hidden data line" and playing games with it rather than doing something effective with the information. Maybe he's saving it all for his "book" so he can make more money off all the evil he was involved in.

From Jeff:

Here's a quote from Marty Rathbun that's either a lie or a delusion:

Landon Carter writes "Federal Judge Steven Douglas Merryday will be hearing a motion from Florida State Judge Robert E. Beach regarding Judge Merryday’s recent ruling which “permanently enjoined” Judge Beach from carrying out sanctions against lawyer Ken Dandar."

Marty responds: "Beach is trying to recuse himself from the state court case ever since I warned on this blog that if the church persisted in this matter I’d expose some things about their cozy relationship with Beach."

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/donate/#comment-55791

So, Beach was MORE afraid of whatever Marty Rathbun said on his blog than he was of a federal judge breathing down his neck? I wonder just why Marty thought the information he had was scarier to Judge Beach than federal Judge Merryday? How did Beach know what Marty wrote on his blog, anyway? Did Marty tell him? Was he interfering in a case?

And besides that, why doesn't Marty just produce this information about how a judge who has been compromised by a cult? Isn't that important for our judicial system? Or should a judge who has been compromised remain on the bench?

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'll go with both but would have liked to see "prick" thrown in as an option too.:D

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Gee, I thought we were 'taking it easy on Marty' because he was spilling his guts to the cops? :)

Zinj

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I don't know how relevant this is, but I think it is a piece of "tech" that should be widely known by people dealing with the cult, so here it is again:

From http://www.factnet.org/Scientology/judge_tampering.html:

Scientology's foolproof method of judge tampering

Step 1: Collect information necessary to blackmail the judge
[details]

Step 2: Reveal damaging information to the judge without putting Scientology at risk for tampering
[details]

Part 3: Entrapment
[details]​

I've included the headings only, and not pasted here the whole thing. It is well worth reading, though, and isn't very long.

Paul

Mystic

Crusader
I don't see that there is any question about Marty.

Basic Premise: The only way to control people is to lie to them. -- Marty's Prime Implanter, the apparition being L. Ron Hubbard.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Jeff Jacobsen posted the following on WWP

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-chit-chat/rathbun-liar-loon-75140/

Jeff makes some very valid points. Gawd, the man is delusional and really thinks he's a big player in the universe between the forces of good and evil!

If Marty has information/dox/evidence that Judge Beach is in a "cozy relationship" with the cult then why hasn't he reported on it. Why is he keeping this stuff as his "hidden data line" and playing games with it rather than doing something effective with the information. Maybe he's saving it all for his "book" so he can make more money off all the evil he was involved in.

From Jeff:

^^^^
THIS

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Rathbun speaketh:

"We shall not speculate here on how I came to rise above the truth."

My take on M & M is that they are died in the wool believers. They, not unlike Captain Bill, and any number of current Sea Org (especially in the upper ranks of OSA) members still truly - to their core - believe the writings, audios, and culture created by the Commodore.

Whatever cognition, floating TA, beingness rekindled, stunning miraculous change that occurred for them individually, they each bought the whole package. They have never, even once examined it for outpoints or plus points. They bought in hook, line, and sinker... no questioned remained unanswered.

I did a course that I think was called the PRO course given by Cathy Gorman or O'Gorman in about 1970 at SFO. Pretty much everything they are doing and being was embodied in that course.

These boys aren't busting their balls for money. They are doing it for the power and the glory of being big swinging pricks who are doing their best for "The Old Man" "LRH" - they take the billion year contract at face value.

If you've read all the green on white, blue on white, heard the confidential missionnaire briefings, then you would be convinced that the greater good includes "shore stories," blackmail, lies, bravado, etc.

That is how they treat us, the uninitiated. They BS us. They want our support to retake the church and put it back on policy. The same old tried and tired set of lies and BS.

Marty and Mike are not my friends. They are LRH's friends. They are suckers cum laude.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Superheroes with Superpowers!
Mike and Marty

Superman_vs_Superboy.jpg

With Ron gone...
Indie's finally have someone they can believe in...
Someone who can handle everything in the world!

Everything except....
dccardcolor1%5B1%5D.jpg

Kryptonite Kritics

They don't fight fair--they use facts!