What's new

Marty Rathbun & Mike Rinder Are Awesome

Sindy

Crusader
You came just in the nick of time. :love2: It's thrilling to have you here and I agree with you on Mike and Marty.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
No doubt, M&M have done some truly epic cult whistleblowing! I have read and admired everything they have accomplished on that side of the equation. Brilliant showcase of how to fight (fair game) fire with fire!

This comment is not meant to in any way diminish that achievement, but I just thought of a rather paradoxically ironic element in accepting a well-deserved multi-million dollars settlement from the cult.

Where did that money come from? Wasn't it from the very same defrauded cult victims that M&M are so publicly denouncing for continuing to give their money to the cult?

This kind of twilight zone shit is only possible in Scientology! LOL

Yes. This does suck.

If the Garcia case can get forensic accountants into David Miscavige's closets and glove compartments, then maybe we'll see lots of the defrauded get some recompense.

The general direction of things right now could very well pop up some emergent property no one could have predicted. Like whole edifices collapsing and exposing new vulnerabilities. Every victory achieved in court by Marty and Garcia will embolden more attorneys to come out of the woods and start chucking spears of their own.

Then, there is no telling what will happen.

What we need is someone like Shelly Miscavige blowing and spending a few days at the FBI.

Or Tom Cruise waking up and realizing how damaging Scientology has been to his mind and life.

It's all very possible: Who would have ever thought that Mike Rinder would be posting to a blog every day?

Alanzo

Anonycat

Crusader
Yes. This does suck.

If the Garcia case can get forensic accountants into David Miscavige's closets and glove compartments, then maybe we'll see lots of the defrauded get some recompense.

The general direction of things right now could very well pop up some emergent property no one could have predicted. Like whole edifices collapsing and exposing new vulnerabilities. Every victory achieved in court by Marty and Garcia will embolden more attorneys to come out of the woods and start chucking spears of their own.

Then, there is no telling what will happen.

What we need is someone like Shelly Miscavige blowing and spending a few days at the FBI.

Or Tom Cruise waking up and realizing how damaging Scientology has been to his mind and life.

It's all very possible: Who would have ever thought that Mike Rinder would be posting to a blog every day?

Alanzo

You only need locate the Pen of Burl!

JohnBrousseau8.jpg

8TOm-Cruise-Custom-SUV-by-Scientologists-600x450.jpg

2TOm-Cruise-Custom-SUV-by-Scientologists-600x450.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
First welcome back Alanzo. I also missed you blog which seem to have disappeared last couple of month.

Now as you mentioned Marty Rathbun and it seems you have some info and connections, would you be willing to shed some light into the Monique thing he is working on.

I am not a Marty fan and consequently don't trust his 'noble' motives.

Could it be possible that he, rather than wanting to right a wrong, just be interested in cash? I recall Marty particularly accusing David Mayo of having taken blood money. Such wouldn't have met Marty's exacting standards of ethical values.

What is your opinion on my assumption that Monique is just a 'straw man' to extract as much money as possible from the Church?

I spent about three months not even thinking about Scientology at all. It's amazing what happens when you do that. I highly recommend it. I tried to go for a full year but when Leah Remini emerged on Dancing with the Stars with a copy of "Blown for Good" in her hands - it just pulled me back in.

During that time, my blog became just too "Alanzo", even for Alanzo.

So I took it down and I am reworking some of the content for other projects.

But to answer your question, I have absolutely no inside info, nor any relationship or connection to Marty, Mike or anyone else. I live in the cornfields and feed squirrels peanuts out my sliding glass patio door. But that doesn't mean my opinions aren't critical for the survival of mankind.

They are.

Alanzo

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I tried to go for a full year but when Leah Remini emerged on Dancing with the Stars with a copy of "Blown for Good" in her hands - it just pulled me back in.

Leah's jumped into the Top Ten List of my favorite people on the planet this month. Thank-you Leah! :clap:

LeahBFG.jpg

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nice to see ya here Alanzo... I seriously had seen a post by you last night and thought maybe I dreamed that you were back, because it was so freaking surreal.

Got too much other stuff to do, so will catch up on the thread later, but glad you're here again.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Nice to see ya here Alanzo... I seriously had seen a post by you last night and thought maybe I dreamed that you were back, because it was so freaking surreal.

Got too much other stuff to do, so will catch up on the thread later, but glad you're here again.

Hey Clammy!!

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
English people are so full of themselves.

They're loud in restaurants, too.

Loud? not really, it's just the way you make your restaurants all shiny surfaces that make our farts reverberate. That's why we have so many velvet curtains and flock wallpaper in ours.

Welcome home Alanzo.

Good twin

Floater
I spent about three months not even thinking about Scientology at all. It's amazing what happens when you do that. I highly recommend it. I tried to go for a full year but when Leah Remini emerged on Dancing with the Stars with a copy of "Blown for Good" in her hands - it just pulled me back in.

During that time, my blog became just too "Alanzo", even for Alanzo.

So I took it down and I am reworking some of the content for other projects.

But to answer your question, I have absolutely no inside info, nor any relationship or connection to Marty, Mike or anyone else. I live in the cornfields and feed squirrels peanuts out my sliding glass patio door. But that doesn't mean my opinions aren't critical for the survival of mankind.

They are.

Alanzo

It's him! Its Alanzo!​
:smoochy:

Good twin

Floater
I was born in the USA.

Me loud? The whatever doth speak loudly in accusation.

Born in the US? How very unsettling this information is. You do know that people in the US usually retire in Florida, right? No one leaves the US to move to the UK unless they are geeky ancient literature scholars. Or criminals avoiding charges or Rock stars. Who the fuck are you Terril? And why is your named spelled so strangely? And while we're at it, what would it take to wean you off the Kool Aid, Dude.

Dammit I didn't know he was born over here....:eyeroll:

Born in the US? How very unsettling this information is. You do know that people in the US usually retire in Florida, right? No one leaves the US to move to the UK unless they are geeky ancient literature scholars. Or criminals avoiding charges or Rock stars. Who the fuck are you Terril? And why is your named spelled so strangely? And while we're at it, what would it take to wean you off the Kool Aid, Dude.

Dammit I didn't know he was born over here....:eyeroll:

Just be glad he didn't stay there.

Balthasar

Patron Meritorious
What is your opinion on the opinion that Monique was just a 'straw man' to extract as much silence as possible from Marty?

Rd00

The very moment Marty has cashed in via Monique, Marty as Scientology critic will go silent and ascend into higher spiritual planes of awareness.

Fortunately for all admirers, Marty will continue to share his profound wisdom by churning out philosophical stuff which I so far was unable to decipher.

Hope that answers your question

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
The very moment Marty has cashed in via Monique, Marty as Scientology critic will go silent and ascend into higher spiritual planes of awareness.

Fortunately for all admirers, Marty will continue to share his profound wisdom by churning out philosophical stuff which I so far was unable to decipher.

Hope that answers your question

Well the problem with Marty is that he's pretty much figured shit out by now.

And that really is a problem for the whole future of Scientology.

I don't think there will ever be a more powerful critic of L Ron Hubbard and his Scientology technology than Marty Fucking Rathbun.

And he's really just getting started!

Really.

Did you see this one today?

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/10/17/scientology-hypnotism-or-persuasion/

Alanzo

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Well the problem with Marty is that he's pretty much figured shit out by now.

And that really is a problem for the whole future of Scientology.

I don't think there will ever be a more powerful critic of L Ron Hubbard and his Scientology technology than Marty Fucking Rathbun.

And he's really just getting started!

Really.

Did you see this one today?

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/10/17/scientology-hypnotism-or-persuasion/

Alanzo

I used to think that he wanted to take the whole show over. A good friend who knows him initially told me maybe that was the case, but has been backtracking on that for about the past year plus. Since the Mosey suit was filed, the friend has told me no way no how, and that he wants to bring down the whole house of cards.

Obviously, that friend of mine knows much more than what's posted in the blog. I suspect it's going to get a lot lulzier before the show is completely over, BUT, if Marty has his way, this lawsuit will initiate the true and epic final collapse sequence.