What's new

Marty Rathbun needs to answer Gerry Armstrong's questions

Veda

Sponsor
What can Marty do for Gerry?

1. Communicate to Gerry.

2. Debrief to Gerry, and his legal representatives, on all the lies, black PR, legal actions, Intelligence actions, etc., Marty knows about, that were perpetrated against Gerry, his family and associates.

3. Execute declarations that contain fact elicited in the debrief.

4. Make himself available to testify in any legal proceedings to correct the injustices or situations above.

5. Apologize if he wants.

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=32752

Gadfly

Crusader

1. Communicate to Gerry.

2. Debrief to Gerry, and his legal representatives, on all the lies, black PR, legal actions, Intelligence actions, etc., Marty knows about, that were perpetrated against Gerry, his family and associates.

4. Make himself available to testify in any legal proceedings to correct the injustices or situations above.

Wouldn't THAT be nice! :thumbsup:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I'd love to see Rathbun do that, but I'm not sure he's got it in him.

Marty sees himself as Scientology's Martin Luther, but he's really Scientology's Rudolf Hess.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

1. Communicate to Gerry.

Absolutely.

The fact that this has not so far happened is one reason I, and probably many others, have grave reservations (to put it mildly) about what Rathbun intends.

Awake

Patron
Without even considering certain aspects of Marty's character, he will never acknowledge what he did to this man. To do so exposes Marty to legal action. I think that's a major reason he never names names, etc on the important stuff. How much criminal activity do you suppose Marty engaged in in those 18 yrs of being head of RTC and the IG????? (Well, ok, he wasn't IG and head of RTC for ALL of the 18 years - but he had plenty of time to do lots of damage!

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Marty could have hid his ass like Don Larson and many others did, your right though Marty has to generalize to protect himself, is that classed as a service facsimile?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Brilliant thread.

Random thoughts....

1. Per the LRH technology that Mary is 100% dedicated to (eg. HCOB Auditor's Rights), when Marty famously called Gerry a "punk", would that not be "criticism" that is standardly handled by pulling the pc's missed withholds?

2. A vast percentage of the comments in Marty's blogsite are chest-thumping speechifying about:

* Personal Integrity
* Confronting evil
* Transparency
* Exposing the crimes of organized Scientology
* Courage
* Freedom fighters
* Truth seekers​

Where are these Indies on the matter of Jerry Armstrong?

If they are even 1% as courageous as their integrity sermons assert, why can't even one (1) of them ask Marty on his site to tell the truth about what Scientology did to Jerry Armstrong?

From what I have observed the past few years, Rathbun has a geiger counter with the sensitivity knob turned up to "11". Any time he gets within a billion light years in distance to the radioactive material about Hubbard, it begins blaring warning beeps and lights--and he scoots off in a safer direction.

Personal advice to Marty. Do a pre-emptive strike by doing a mea-culta now and revealing what you know and what you did. Sooner or later it is likely that the information will leak out anyways and then you will look exactly like David Miscavige did when people start blowing the whistle about him beating and fair gaming others. Do it now Marty, before someone else does it for you. You might even look like a hero if you do.

Hey Marty. [STRIKE]Man[/STRIKE] Homo-Novis up!

Last edited:

freethinker

Sponsor
In June of 2009, Marty had this to say to the St Petersberg Times:

"I had my share of people that I slapped around too. I don't feel good about it. And I seek them out and I try to apologize where I can."

Marty did that for Mike Rinder and Tom DeVocht but hasn't done it for Gerry. Why?

Mike and Tom still adore LRH, Gerry does not.

If you could make a list of all those that Marty apologized to I would bet they all have one thing in common.... they believe the tech works and they adore LRH and that is why I believe Gerry will never get an apology from Marty.

To me that shows a lot about Marty and his true intentions. If you are willing to apologize to one person, you should be able to apologize to all that you hurt but Marty is selective.

1. Communicate to Gerry.

apocalyptic

Patron with Honors
Brilliant thread.

If they are even 1% as courageous as their integrity sermons assert, why can't even one (1) of them ask Marty on his site to tell the truth about what Scientology did to Jerry Armstrong?

Which question lies at the very heart of the matter of Scientology 'human-wide'.

That is to say: if 100 individuals were introduced to Scientology via it's textbook subtle & deceptive introductory psychological methodologies & emotional means, why is it that only a small percentage of those hundred individuals would 'like it', and 'remain'? Which factually only a small percentage ever do, and ever have done, and ever will do (not only like it, but remain).

Scientology is not (spiritual) rocket science. But the answer may very well be. For us all HH.

Self-preservation is incontestable in terms of being a powerful force in the ranks and files of all organic living beings. Of this we believe is certain. Which of itself explains much of the absence and presence of much of Marty's writings & speech.

But why? Why? Why?

Why would any of us set out to harm (if not utterly destroy) the life of another of us, in the absence of some sense (misguided or otherwise) of our ultimate survival depending upon it?

Time will tell.

Apocalyptic

Awake

Patron
Why do you think he's so selective? Could it be he has his own agenda which is not being shared with all of us? Since Marty claims to be such a true believer, he knows well the overt-motivator sequence. This tech is basic and drilled into all Scn's. One may stop committing overts, but that doesn't handle overts already committed. Per LRH, there are heavy consequences for not coming clean and doing the right thing. So, why would anyone who is a firm believer of the tech ignore it and play to only his own personal interest?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Which question lies at the very heart of the matter of Scientology 'human-wide'.

That is to say: if 100 individuals were introduced to Scientology via it's textbook subtle & deceptive introductory psychological methodologies & emotional means, why is it that only a small percentage of those hundred individuals would 'like it', and 'remain'? Which factually only a small percentage ever do, and ever have done, and ever will do (not only like it, but remain).

Scientology is not (spiritual) rocket science. But the answer may very well be. For us all HH.

Self-preservation is incontestable in terms of being a powerful force in the ranks and files of all organic living beings. Of this we believe is certain. Which of itself explains much of the absence and presence of much of Marty's writings & speech.

But why? Why? Why?

Why would any of us set out to harm (if not utterly destroy) the life of another of us, in the absence of some sense (misguided or otherwise) of our ultimate survival depending upon it?

Time will tell.

Interesting post!!

Maybe the answer to WHY is this...

Suppose a child grew up in a large barricaded house surrounded by a massive security gate that blocked entry by the outer world. They lived soley within the house and isolated yard.

Further suppose that the parents carefully instructed the child, since birth, that one day an evil intruder might try to break thru the security enclosure into the yard or house. And the child is fully indoctrinated daily and drilled in the motives & methods of their enemy that will come to kill them.

The child is trained in "small arms weaponry and judo" (as Hubbard dictated in a Flag Order that all Sea Org members should be).

One day the ten year old child is playing in the yard and the evil intruder appears!

The child instinctively pulls out their revolver and unloads 6 precisely aimed center-mass kill shots. The evil one is dead before hitting the ground.

The family celebrates.

After the party, they do the necessary cleanup and dispose of the body of the paper-delivery boy was there to deliver the news.

Jerry Armstrong was that earnest and hard-working newspaper delivery boy.

freethinker

Sponsor
Because he knows the true value of the tech and Hubbard.
Why do you think he's so selective? Could it be he has his own agenda which is not being shared with all of us? Since Marty claims to be such a true believer, he knows well the overt-motivator sequence. This tech is basic and drilled into all Scn's. One may stop committing overts, but that doesn't handle overts already committed. Per LRH, there are heavy consequences for not coming clean and doing the right thing. So, why would anyone who is a firm believer of the tech ignore it and play to only his own personal interest?

SpecialFrog

Silver Meritorious Patron
If you could make a list of all those that Marty apologized to I would bet they all have one thing in common.... they believe the tech works and they adore LRH and that is why I believe Gerry will never get an apology from Marty.

I don't think an apology to David Mayo is forthcoming either.

Gadfly

Crusader
With Marty it is just like in corporate Scientology. It is NEVER about "truth", not as the TOP PRIORITY, and instead, it is about forwarding some agenda, goal, purpose or plan - at the expense of "truth" and what might be "right".

Marty keeps this nutty torch burning that "LRH is some great man" (LRH image BS), and that so much of the "tech is all dandy and wonderful". THAT BELIEF takes seniority over ALL ELSE. It seems the ONLY people Marty comes clean about are people who still somehow entertain the delusion that LRH is some great "intellectual and spiritual master". :duh:

Marty is playing a "game" and he plans on winning this game. He follows the SAME LRH advices and policies as when he was in corporate Scientology, and this means "do anything, hurt anyone, and lie to anyone, as long as it forwards MY CURRENT PURPOSES". He was a manipulative piece of shit BEFORE, and he is probably still the same manipulative piece of shit. That doesn't mean that some of what he says isn't "good" in that it HURTS the current organization of Scientology. But, one must keep these things in perspective.

He pushes buttons. He arranges his little sermons to appeal to the flock. And, it is all carefully planned to cause a desired reaction or response (just like in the world of corporate Scientology). "Truth" is irrelevant compared to THOSE things.

Awake

Patron
With Marty it is just like in corporate Scientology. It is NEVER about "truth", not as the TOP PRIORITY, and instead, it is about forwarding some agenda, goal, purpose or plan - at the expense of "truth" and what might be "right".

Marty keeps this nutty torch burning that "LRH is some great man" (LRH image BS), and that so much of the "tech is all dandy and wonderful". THAT BELIEF takes seniority over ALL ELSE. It seems the ONLY people Marty comes clean about are people who still somehow entertain the delusion that LRH is some great "intellectual and spiritual master". :duh:

Marty is playing a "game" and he plans on winning this game. He follows the SAME LRH advices and policies as when he was in corporate Scientology, and this means "do anything, hurt anyone, and lie to anyone, as long as it forwards MY CURRENT PURPOSES". He was a manipulative piece of shit BEFORE, and he is probably still the same manipulative piece of shit. That doesn't mean that some of what he says isn't "good" in that it HURTS the current organization of Scientology. But, one must keep these things in perspective.

He pushes buttons. He arranges his little sermons to appeal to the flock. And, it is all carefully planned to cause a desired reaction or response (just like in the world of corporate Scientology). "Truth" is irrelevant compared to THOSE things.

Yeah buddy! THAT is the correct item!

apocalyptic

Patron with Honors
Interesting post!!

Actually it was a Great Post. We trust you read it before you had your morning coffee. No problem. We do the same thing all the time.

Maybe the answer to WHY is this...

Suppose a child grew up in a large barricaded house surrounded by a massive security gate that blocked entry by the outer world. They lived soley within the house and isolated yard.

Further suppose that the parents carefully instructed the child, since birth, that one day an evil intruder might try to break thru the security enclosure into the yard or house. And the child is fully indoctrinated daily and drilled in the motives & methods of their enemy that will come to kill them.

The child is trained in "small arms weaponry and judo" (as Hubbard dictated in a Flag Order that all Sea Org members should be).

One day the ten year old child is playing in the yard and the evil intruder appears!

The child instinctively pulls out their revolver and unloads 6 precisely aimed center-mass kill shots. The evil one is dead before hitting the ground.

The family celebrates.

After the party, they do the necessary cleanup and dispose of the body of the paper-delivery boy was there to deliver the news.

Jerry Armstrong was that earnest and hard-working newspaper delivery boy.