What's new

Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Marty Rathbun strikes again.

IMO, Marty pipes up intentionally diverting attention away from disinfectant sunshine aimed at $cientology such as Leah's t.v. show and trash talking people too who are keeping the spotlight on $cio-cult abuses and deceptive ploys meant to mislead the public.

Rock on Leah! :)

'zactly !!

In real news, Leah and Mike are doing series #2 of Aftermath, Leah's book will now become a movie, cult has begun to sell one of its fabulous "Ideal NarCONons" at Yarramalong despite Drunken Maggot announcing it was open at an event a few years ago, orgs are struggling and there's undoubtedly many more catastrophes happening that "we" haven't yet heard of.

So wheel out the "big guns" - Marty !!!

Reminds me of the disaster (for the cult) that Oz was after 2009 - OSA ANZO had been blindsided by Nick Xenophon's speech to the Senate, there was TV and print and radio media all in a feeding frenzy trying to get a new exclusive Co$ story of abuse, "we" were doing all sorts of things that were showing just how pathetic and insignificant the cult here really was and all the cult could do was "org board" the "conspiracy" with Marty and Mike at the top, Karen DLC and Mike Laws as middle management and ESMB controlled through Emma and Feral as dupes of the Duo.:duh:

The Zinj Wars followed - and the "source" of all of this nuttiness?

Someone who took the word of Bob Adams (VP of cult) as gospel.

It "worked" then as it split off a number of peeps from here and created a major distraction from the damage "we" were doing here in Oz and elsewhere.

Which is why I can't even be bothered watching this latest Gold production.:yes:

Last edited:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
This post from Jefferson Hawkins on Tony's blog bears repeating....best analysis so far, as usual for Jeff.

Jefferson Hawkins • 3 hours ago

Marty is a tragic, damaged figure. Like Scientology itself, he creates his own enemies. A lot of people were rooting for him when he first went public, myself included. But one by one, he has alienated and antagonized everyone who was a potential friend or ally.

This latest video is obviously (to me) produced by Scientology. The lighting, the framing, the focus, the background, all standard for Scientology videos. If it was any other production company, it would look quite different. They may as well have put a Scientology stamp on it.

His conspiracy theory about how the anti-Scientology "cult" is a monolithic entity run from the top down is very much rooted in Scientology-think. Scientology cannot conceive that opposition to Scientology has sprung up organically, or that it is a result of their own abuses against their staff and members. According to Scientology, people only oppose Scientology because they are paid (by the psychs, by Eli Lilly, etc.), and are being run by a central command authority. Marty buys into this fully. Anyone who is anti-Scientology, in his mind, is being brainwashed and run by a central authority. It's delusional.

People are against Scientology because of the abuses, lies, fraud, and dirty tricks of Scientology. Period. No one has to tell them to be anti-Scientology. They figured out for themselves the true nature of the cult. Now, more and more are speaking out and telling their stories. And more and more people are finding out what goes on behind the curtain. It is growing organically, virally - something Scientology - and Marty - cannot conceive of. They only understand top-down authority.

Fantastic news about the Lifetime movie of Troublemaker. Leah is on a roll.

As Karen De la Carriere brilliantly put it, Marty is doing A to E, Mike (and Leah) are doing A&E.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

You are definitely not the only one who thought it looked like a CoS production. :no: Here's one of a number of comments I've seen from individuals with an insider perspective. Cross-posted from comments section at the Bunker:

Jefferson Hawkins3 hours ago

Marty is a tragic, damaged figure. Like Scientology itself, he creates his own enemies. A lot of people were rooting for him when he first went public, myself included. But one by one, he has alienated and antagonized everyone who was a potential friend or ally.

This latest video is obviously (to me) produced by Scientology. The lighting, the framing, the focus, the background, all standard for Scientology videos. If it was any other production company, it would look quite different. They may as well have put a Scientology stamp on it.

His conspiracy theory about how the anti-Scientology "cult" is a monolithic entity run from the top down is very much rooted in Scientology-think. Scientology cannot conceive that opposition to Scientology has sprung up organically, or that it is a result of their own abuses against their staff and members. According to Scientology, people only oppose Scientology because they are paid (by the psychs, by Eli Lilly, etc.), and are being run by a central command authority. Marty buys into this fully. Anyone who is anti-Scientology, in his mind, is being brainwashed and run by a central authority. It's delusional.

People are against Scientology because of the abuses, lies, fraud, and dirty tricks of Scientology. Period. No one has to tell them to be anti-Scientology. They figured out for themselves the true nature of the cult. Now, more and more are speaking out and telling their stories. And more and more people are finding out what goes on behind the curtain. It is growing organically, virally - something Scientology - and Marty - cannot conceive of. They only understand top-down authority.

016438fb-a59c-4912-bc23-7aa1b95a1143_zps12wewjq4.png

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

Looks like Marty now the high quality production of "golden era" studios at his disposal. Hair and makeup for that man[video]https://youtu.be/ZFJdOhV29WM[/video]

That's a lot of it to me.

Let's say that Scientology had nothing to do with this video...

So...Marty gets himself a library looking studio/set as a location. Where could this possibly be? He's got a house in Texas with a little kid running around. Somehow I don't think this is his study...it doesn't fit. It looks like a set. Where would he get this?

He comes up with a new shirt and perfectly fitted sportscoat. The guy lives in a hot climate and hasn't had an actual job in years. Take it from one who knows. Men in that position do not own well fitting new looking business clothes. They just don't.

He's well made up for the camera. Can you see HIM doing that?

There's obviously at least a camera man in the room; maybe more people than that. Who are these people? Where did they come from?

I just don't see someone in the position he's in having the time, expertise, resources and disposable income to set something like this up himself.

Who else besides COS could possibly be behind this?

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
This post from Jefferson Hawkins on Tony's blog bears repeating....best analysis so far, as usual for Jeff.

Jefferson Hawkins • 3 hours ago

Jeff expresses this so well, and with such compassion. Thank you for sharing this.

HelluvaHoax!

So...Marty gets himself a library looking studio/set as a location. Where could this possibly be? He's got a house in Texas with a little kid running around. Somehow I don't think this is his study...it doesn't fit. It looks like a set. Where would he get this?

He comes up with a new shirt and perfectly fitted sportscoat. The guy lives in a hot climate and hasn't had an actual job in years. Take it from one who knows. Men in that position do not own well fitting new looking business clothes. They just don't.

There's obviously at least a camera man in the room; maybe more people than that. Who are these people? Where did they come from?

I just don't see someone in the position he's in having the time, expertise, resources and disposable income to set something like this up himself.

I don't know who produced/directed it, but. . . .

It certainly seems apparent that Marty very purposefully and agreeably went along with it. Why?

The only reason I can imagine is that HE CONCEIVES THAT IT HELPS HIM in some fashion.

One can speculate HOW it helps him and that would include a good number of possible scenarios. Nobody knows (yet). But, despite all the various possibilities one can imagine, they would all nonetheless contain the CONSTANT--that Marty is doing this because he thinks it is good for him.

If I was on the game show WACKY CULT TRIVIA and was forced to pick one answer (before the time clock expired) I'd say: "Marty is doing it because he is trying somehow to repair his personal PR". That would be the PR that he destroyed by reason of his previous instances of arrogance, targeting innocent people, not answering questions, unintelligible explanations, zany conspiratorial theories and prolific use of 'mystery sandwich'.

So! Marty's new film will fix all that! Apparently by applying Ron's datum that "..the only guarantee of survival is abundance".

Therefore, the new video boasts even more arrogance, targeting innocent people, not answering questions, unintelligible explanations, zany conspiratorial theories and prolific use of 'mystery sandwich'.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Though it is interesting to speculate on why/how Marty has tried to clean up his presentations, it is not inconceivable that, given his exposure and work with various media savvy people, he has realized that his 'good ol' boy, rough-tough red-neck holier than thou' approach just didn't fly the way he figured it would.
When he first fled the cult there were lots of folks who wished him well, me too, a fairly verbal anti-sci Anon included, and were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he was doing a long-play to save his own bum, and many who hoped he'd open some of the darker closets of the Hubbard confabulation. This really never transpired, and has continued to be sort of soppy attempts to find his place in life using what 'tech' he has retained.
Rathbun, from all I've tortured myself reading on his blog, has been seeking some sort of acceptance amongst his peers (if such exists), mainly it seems from the disenfranchised semi-Indy's and such, many he seems to dump forthright with any variance of opinion from his own. Kind of sad really, as it appears he has not quite freed himself from the tangled mind-web he previously existed in.
Though there were little hints here and there of blowing the veritable lid off, he has waffled for years trying to figure out how he could gather a following of sorts, at least from my POV, but seems to have now stalled in pushing blames onto the cult's numerous detractors.
He should just look after his family and try to forget/deprogram/lose all the crap he was programmed into; get on with his new and wonderful life with kid and beautiful woman.
People do change and grow, learn, love, gain new and wonderful perspectives, and until he proves himself a total ass-hat, I continue to give him somewhat a benefit of doubt~ even with rather low expectations.

My wee inane .02$ mini-rant/observations for the afternoon, I go now :run:

:cheers:

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

Maybe it's just me but how can you have room in a book case to have a couple of books with fronts facing out, as if on display, and empty spots for books? My book cases are packed full and I have 31 ( I counted them for this post) books stacked on top of the book case and 29 others books stacked on top of books where there is room in the book case.

HelluvaHoax!

Maybe it's just me but how can you have room in a book case to have a couple of books with fronts facing out, as if on display, and empty spots for books? My book cases are packed full and I have 31 ( I counted them for this post) books stacked on top of the book case and 29 others books stacked on top of books where there is room in the book case.

Outstanding CSI work there, detective Layton! LOL

I completely missed that. As a bibliophile who only dreams of having enough shelving to fit all my books into one mega-space, there ain't one nanometer between all the ones I am able to fit on a lot of shelves. The rest are in the MBA (massive box array) in another upper storage space.

You're right, NOBODY (who isn't obsessed with status) TURNS THEIR BOOKS FACING THE VIEWER! Only bookstores and hack advertising graphic designers and IKEA catalogue photographers would even think of that.

Thank god for the internet (downloading info instead of buying hundreds of more books) or I would probably be featured on that tv show "HOARDERS". lol

Well, let's take another look at Marty's stagecraft........

Screen%20Shot%202017-06-07%20at%205.13.53%20PM_zpsdsqtt5jg.png

Jeze! That sure does reek of one of the following:

A Golden Era Studios zombie who learned
his craft from Ron The Set Decorator

9f7a11c3a4a563c4bd336180a32701c8.jpg

ScreenShot2012-06-29at25838PM.png

A WOG film production crew that is scared shitless
of getting fired if they don't obey COB's incessant production
demand: "I NEED MORE
[STRIKE]COWBELL[/STRIKE] BOOKCOVERS!"

David-Miscavige-Congresses-Golden-Age-of-Knowledge-Release-Event_en_US.jpg

StevenMango

Marty Rathbun released a Scientology-esque video yesterday discussing telling a different side of the Scientology story, the Anti-Scientology cult (ASC) and hinting at three people controlling the ASC. I wanted to continue my expose on Marty and reveal more secrets and details about Marty and his lying habit. I share my personal experiences working with Mr. Rathbun and consult a few Scientology experts who tell me about Marty’s possible settlement arrangement and whether or not he is back in good graces with Scientology and David Miscavige. This is a video you do not want to miss!

[video=youtube;imTKVxpCwC4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imTKVxpCwC4[/video]

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

Meh, lots of people with book collections do that, Shows off the favorites and prizes, personally my bookshelves get really full so I don't do more than what lies around the living room.. However, if you take some time and look at how so many of LRon's books get displayed, its like, at least a few facing out, this background doesn't surprise me, what it actually is??? Who the heck knows.

:confused2:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

*lightbulb* A 'Green-Screen' ? :coolwink::p:eyeroll: Its his idea of how to portray an educated man-type background, frankly why anyone gives this legs is way beyond me.
I expect he'll soon have a picture of him hugging the Dali Lama :eyeroll:
Or struggling up them hill to the local Wiggler's 24hr while being followed by the second wave of 'Squirrel Busters' shite.

Who the fuck knows :confused2:

Best sit back by a nice :fire: a bowl of :drama: :drama:

:p

*Edit*~ Lulu. Anyone who is familiar with thrift shops can usually dress themselves pretty well for pretty cheap, I've owned 1,000 dollar suits I paid ridiculously cheap for that fit fine, you just have to have an eye for it. Finding nice clothes is pretty easy and hardly a point of contention worthy of pursuing. Now-a-days I just wear out joggers and cheap shorts btw :p
Ya-ya-ya too much info's, I go Now..... <<<<<<< :run:

Last edited:
M

Moderator 3375

If this is to be a series of videos we will keep them on the same thread.
Mod 3375

HelluvaHoax!

MARTY'S THEORY OF ASC
: There are 3 major SPs against Scientology who he knows the identity of. All ex-Scientologists are part of their "cult". All ex-Scientologists obey their orders, strategies & tactics in the unjust war against Scientology.

PROBLEM: 99% of the people who were involved with Scientology blew. None of that 99% even knew of the 3 "merchants of chaos" that allegedly are causing all the bad PR that Scientology is receiving from former Scientologists. They blew because Scientology doesn't work and also because the COS is on a 67-year crime wave of human rights abuses, stalking, black ops, terrorism and felonious fair game.

MARTY'S SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM: Ignore ex-scientologists and/or dismiss them as "sheep" who can't think for themselves. Even though they left Scientology years or decades before the "troika" even existed. Ergo, Rathbun's entire position is just a disgraceful STRAWMAN FALLACY.

All this reminds me of an ancient graphic from The Stupid Thread. It's so zen illustrative, I don't even know if it needs any dialogue. (...but I probably can't resist...lol)

Untitled-106.jpg

But Dorothy, that whole "wicked witch" and "flying monkeys"
black PR is only coming from a treacherous trolling troika!
Dorothy, try to think more like me--use your brain!

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
If this is to be a series of videos we will keep them on the same thread.
Mod 3375

There is also, if I'm not mistaken, a video thread, any reason both spots couldn't have links? What are the limitations here for say, hm, 1,000 kitten GIF's :) (jkjkjk) *cough* Keep those archives backed up!

I go now.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

grey crane

sp in training

frankly why anyone gives this legs is way beyond me.
Because you just can't make this stuff up. It's better than entertainment because it's almost too out there to believe ... and it's unfolding in real time.

No offense intended to anyone who has suffered due to Scientology.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

MARTY'S THEORY OF ASC
: There are 3 major SPs against Scientology who he knows the identity of. All ex-Scientologists are part of their "cult". All ex-Scientologists obey their orders, strategies & tactics in the unjust war against Scientology.

PROBLEM: 99% of the people who were involved with Scientology blew. None of that 99% even knew of the 3 "merchants of chaos" that allegedly are causing all the bad PR that Scientology is receiving from former Scientologists. They blew because Scientology doesn't work and also because the COS is on a 67-year crime wave of human rights abuses, stalking, black ops, terrorism and felonious fair game.

MARTY'S SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM: Ignore ex-scientologists and/or dismiss them as "sheep" who can't think for themselves. Even though they left Scientology years or decades before the "troika" even existed. Ergo, Rathbun's entire position is just a disgraceful STRAWMAN FALLACY.

All this reminds me of an ancient graphic from The Stupid Thread. It's so zen illustrative, I don't even know if it needs any dialogue. (...but I probably can't resist...lol)

Untitled-106.jpg

But Dorothy, that whole "wicked witch" and "flying monkeys"
black PR is only coming from a treacherous trolling troika!
Dorothy, try to think more like me--use your brain!

Dorothy~ 'Oh please Mr. Strawman! I so need to get back to Kansas! Where can I find the Wizard?'

Strawbun~ 'I like waffles!'

I do not have the skills to put these in nice vintage comic book style voice boxes, leave it to your imagination or some one will to do sum shoop :)

Strawdude~ 'When I was a little boy, I had a most wonderful toy...'
Dorothy~ 'Was it an 'E-Meter'?

Strawperson~ 'And, if you go up the road, you may want to turn back, but if you turn back you may be facing forward again, but if you take the right road you may be facing backwards, so move forward, I will guide you...'
Dorothy~ 'Where the fuck is Toto!?!?'

Dorothy~ 'When you get your brain what would you like to do with it?'
Strawdog~ 'Pizza! It will save the world, or at least, the Texas pizza industry world'

Dorothy~ 'If you had a brain, what would you do with it?'
Strawmart~ 'Mm, jerk off?' 'No no, maybe be smart?'

:unsure:

so. tempted. to. go. on...

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Steven Mango Responds: Revealing Marty Rathbun’s Secrets & Scientology

[video=youtube;imTKVxpCwC4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imTKVxpCwC4[/video]

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Steven Mango

Subscribe 5.3K

Published on Jun 7, 2017

Marty Rathbun released a Scientology-esque video yesterday discussing telling a different side of the Scientology story, the Anti-Scientology cult (ASC) and hinting at three people controlling the ASC. I wanted to continue my expose on Marty and reveal more secrets and details about Marty and his lying habit. I share my personal experiences working with Mr. Rathbun and consult a few Scientology experts who tell me about Marty’s possible settlement arrangement and whether or not he is back in good graces with Scientology and David Miscavige. This is a video you do not want to miss!

| VIDEO LINKS |

Marty’s Video “INTRO”:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFJdOhV29WM

Proof Marty Rathbun Lied About My Scientology Movie:

https://youtu.be/3c85-YUciEc

Exposing the Lies of Marty Rathbun | My Scientology Movie:

https://youtu.be/VHMzQcPKKmc

----

Please subscribe to my channel and leave your thoughts in the comment section below. I read all comments!

Steven on A&E’s Storage Wars: http://www.aetv.com/shows/storage-wars/season-10/episode-15

Donate to Me & My Channel: https://www.youcaring.com/stevenmango-729748

CHANNEL LINKS:

Steve’s Main Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/StevenMango

Steve & Sherri: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSC1l76CfUu7X-EKCgav7xQ

Mango Tea [Drama Channel] – Coming Soon: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-9cnK7qpCei9e0AAok2jpA

Blog: http://www.mangotology.com

Contact Information:

Email: [email protected]
Twitter: http://twitter.com/stevenmango
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Steven-Mango/193362217358970
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3571017/
Press/Media Contact: [email protected]

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * * *

Status
Not open for further replies.