What's new

Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
Marty sends a message to Mike Rinder:

"His continuing to denigrate Scientology, his continuing to belittle Scientology, is the worst possible thing he could ever do in terms of reconciling with his son or daughter."

[video=youtube;051SoaHXXos]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=051SoaHXXos[/video]​
I think Marty was married with someone still in before he got married to Mosey?

Mosey will be thrilled to know he'll be able to get in touch again with his first wife. :biggrin:

In b4 I never had a first wife.

skep

Patron with Honors
In case anyone has a shred of doubt about Rathbun's videos being produced by COS...

http://www.leahreminiaftermath.com/

Front and center. :no:

Rathbun's videos are issued under the standard YouTube license. Here is an explanation I found on that (it is really difficult to determine from YouTube as to what the standard license allows or does not for reuse)

With a Standard Copyright License, a Derivative Author is entitled to perform the work either in a comparable manner to the original, incorporated into their own work, or in their own style, with the caveat that the original author is clearly identified and there is no attempt to claim the creation is your own, where only the your unique performance of that work would be your own. The original author retains "some" right to decline the works use by some people or prevent it's use for topics that would be contrary to the opinions of the original author or would otherwise diminish the reputation of the work or it's original creator. The Author of the original work is entitled to be financially compensated by any benefits realized from the performance of the derivative performer. Once the original work has been published, broadcast, or otherwise shared with the public, they no longer have complete control over who can perform their work, but to retain the right to reject the license to use from a specific individual, as alluded to above. To be clear, they can specifically deny an individual from performing their work, but they do not have a blanket license to deny that license to everyone, only the right to be compensated for it's use.

I think it is clear that if Marty did not want COS to use the videos, he could force them to stop. He didn't, so it is also clear that he is allowing them to use the videos. Interesting that the smear site whoismartyrathbun is still up. Guess he hasn't done enough of the modified A to E yet. Stay tuned.

In case anyone has a shred of doubt about Rathbun's videos being produced by COS...

http://www.leahreminiaftermath.com/

Front and center. :no:

They've uploaded all videos on their site along with a summary of what each video says:

https://archive.is/LWgzA

Most of the videos on this page are Marty's YouTube videos but the last video is an exception (it can't be seen on the archived link, you can only see it by visiting the original webpage). It's a few seconds clip in which Rinder is saying "Marty is perhaps the finest example I have ever met of someone who maintains the code of honor, personal integrity and care for other people". Unlike the rest of the videos on this page it's not an embedded YouTube video and I'm guessing it was originally a part of a longer video. Was the longer video ever available in public and if so can any of the knowledgeable people here produce it? If the video wasn't originally available in public I wonder how did the church get a hold of it... Probably in the same manner they've got a hold of one of Dani Lemberger's emails to Marty.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Interesting that the smear site whoismartyrathbun is still up. Guess he hasn't done enough of the modified A to E yet.

There hasn't been any of the old stuff on Marty or Marty's old stuff on the church taken down anywhere that I could see. Though there is no longer a Paid Search on google for whoismartyrathbun. (If you recall, when you did a google search for Marty the first thing that would pop up on the list is the church's site on him. It would either be screened pink or start with "Ad". All the other high profile church enemies still have these. These are paid ads, and they're not cheap.)

I'm not totally sure what the reasoning is for leaving all the old stuff up. My guess is that the church thinks it hides the fact that he's been bought off. "Marty is a critic of the church but even he can see that all these other critics are wrong."

Seems convoluted, but consider the source...

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

I hate to oversimplify but. . .

The seeds of Scientology always grow into the same plant.

A troll.

I have observed (and posted) for years that Scientologists are trolls BY DEFAULT. Rathbun is a perfect showcase. He trolled for his entire multi-decade career in the COS (Crimewave of Scientology). Then, after leaving the COS, he trolled on and off for years. Now, ALL he does is troll.

The same can be said for multitudes of other Scientologist. If you are familiar with Alanzo's intermittent trolling (at ESMB), he never changed. Like Rathbun he progressively grew worse and worse until ALL he was doing was trolling. Then he suddenly quit and disappeared.

That is Hubbard in a nutshell too. He was always a troll (see Fair Game) and eventually trolled himself off the mainstream of society until he had to go into hiding. That devolved even further until he was riding & hiding in a BlueBird motorhome. How's that for abject clownery for a supernatural guru who has a cash stash of hundreds of millions of dollars?

This is where trolls end up.

And like all his glorious OT heroes (Commodore, COB, et al), Rathbun's got a burning fuse on him as well.

The joke in all this is that RATHBUN ACTUALLY THINKS HE IS OUTSMARTING AND PLAYING BOTH SCIENTOLOGY CRITICS AND THE COS. I can pretty much guarantee that he does not believe even 10% of the total idiocy in those videos. It's trolling.

So, let's see where Rathbun takes all this idiotic trolling before he suddenly disappears. It'll happen.

Meanwhile, sit back and enjoy the Rathbun show. It's REALITY TV where the star is demonstrating in real-time what the term "SOCIOPATHIC BEHAVIOR" is. Everyone can learn some valuable lessons from watching a real sociopathic liar and narcissist at work.

But Marty does live both side of the issue! Yes he is the Troll, stomping and snorting, "Who's crossing MY bridge?", but he is also the Biggest Billy Goat and now he's gone and knocked himself off his own bridge!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I think Marty was married with someone still in before he got married to Mosey?

Mosey will be thrilled to know he'll be able to get in touch again with his first wife. :biggrin:

In b4 I never had a first wife.

Marty is not wearing any wedding ring in this series of videos. I wonder what Mosey thinks of that? :unsure:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Marty sends a message to Mike Rinder:

"His continuing to denigrate Scientology, his continuing to belittle Scientology, is the worst possible thing he could ever do in terms of reconciling with his son or daughter."

[video=youtube;051SoaHXXos]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=051SoaHXXos[/video]​

Scientology, and Marty (it's apparent new spokeshole) is showing its true colors here, holding ones family hostage, and threatening to continue to do so as long as the victim continues to tell the truth about this criminal organization.

In my opinion they are a terrorist organization and in instances such as this are showing who they really are.

I wouldn't want to be them when Karma comes calling. :omg:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Marty is not wearing any wedding ring in this series of videos. I wonder what Mosey thinks of that? :unsure:

Relief?

It is hard to believe now that she wasn't played just as much as everyone else.

Was Marty ever out of the cult or was it all a really long con?

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
When the winning case in Judge Waldrip's court was inexplicably "killed" by the Rathbuns, Marty had already been turned by Miscavige and OSA. Rathbun as much as confirmed it when he then raged at Tony Ortega for questioning his (Rathbun's own, very impure) motives in dropping the case.

I predict that, over time, Mark Rathbun's earlier, critical pronouncements against Miscavige and Scientology will find a suitable place alongside Hubbard's "crippled and blinded" claims that have long been excised from Scientology lore. Scientology could teach Kim Jun Un a thing or two about thought reform and historical revisionism.

But Rathbun's turnabout is truly staggering; not for the impact it might create on others (minimal to non-existent) but for the profoundly deep and destructive effect I see it having on Mark and his family.

I hope they'll someday recover, but I just don't see it for Mark.

Rathbun's cooperation in this long-term OSA project to discredit Scientology critics will not succeed for lack of trying, but for one very simple reason: There are multitudinous credible reports that document and corroborate Scientology's criminally abusive behavior, decade after decade after decade.

What particularly struck me while listening to Mark Rathbun was the realization that his
arguments, faulty logic, and demeanor were indistinguishable from those who engage in Holocaust Denial.

And there's no coming back from that. Ever.

We can resolve to continue to speak for the many, many thousands of victims of Hubbard and Miscavige, and we can support and influence legislation that willl end Scientology's abuses and provide justice for its victims. That's what we can and should do. And that will​ drive Miscavige and Marty even more nuts!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Yes. He is playing everyone. The smartest guy in the room till the very end.

attachment.php

"Why am I smiling?"

ANSWER: Duping Delight

EXAMPLE: A woman, Diane Downs, who drove her own small children out to a remote country road and shot them with a gun while they were in the back seat. Then she reported that a "shaggy haired stranger" shot/murdered them when she saw the man on a darkened country road and stopped her car when he flagged her down. After that Downs gave many "performances" in front of the news cameras where her sociopathic lying was frequently punctuated with "duper's delight" smiling and laughing at horrifically inappropriate moments. She was ultimately indicted, found guilty and sentenced to life in prison. There are many videos online that use such footage (before being arrested) to showcase her bizarre "tells"; here is a short 17 second one:

[video=youtube;U-tm3bDAoDE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-tm3bDAoDE&ab_channel=RubyDussek[/video]​

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
In the 6th slime session there were so many tiny expressions and they are nearly impossible to catch on YT. The one second frame stop is too long.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
The other steel-toed combat boot has now definitively fallen. Marty back in the slimy embrace of OSA. The timing of these videos is to combat the release of season 2 of Aftermath.

RIP Marty, the dead agent extraordinaire.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
The other steel-toed combat boot has now definitively fallen. Marty back in the slimy embrace of OSA. The timing of these videos is to combat the release of season 2 of Aftermath.

RIP Marty, the dead agent extraordinaire.

You know that it'll help boost viewership and ratings for Leah's show and horribly backfire on Marty and whoever is promoting his videos. Even more people will see the true evil of the sciengoloy. YAY!

HelluvaHoax!

When the winning case in Judge Waldrip's court was inexplicably "killed" by the Rathbuns, Marty had already been turned by Miscavige and OSA. Rathbun as much as confirmed it when he then raged at Tony Ortega for questioning his (Rathbun's own, very impure) motives in dropping the case.

I predict that, over time, Mark Rathbun's earlier, critical pronouncements against Miscavige and Scientology will find a suitable place alongside Hubbard's "crippled and blinded" claims that have long been excised from Scientology lore. Scientology could teach Kim Jun Un a thing or two about thought reform and historical revisionism.

But Rathbun's turnabout is truly staggering; not for the impact it might create on others (minimal to non-existent) but for the profoundly deep and destructive effect I see it having on Mark and his family.

I hope they'll someday recover, but I just don't see it for Mark.

Rathbun's cooperation in this long-term OSA project to discredit Scientology critics will not succeed for lack of trying, but for one very simple reason: There are multitudinous credible reports that document and corroborate Scientology's criminally abusive behavior, decade after decade after decade.

What particularly struck me while listening to Mark Rathbun was the realization that his
arguments, faulty logic, and demeanor were indistinguishable from those who engage in Holocaust Denial.

And there's no coming back from that. Ever.

We can resolve to continue to speak for the many, many thousands of victims of Hubbard and Miscavige, and we can support and influence legislation that willl end Scientology's abuses and provide justice for its victims. That's what we can and should do. And that will​ drive Miscavige and Marty even more nuts!

In the speculative scenario that has Marty/Miscavige plotting a long-game BLACK OP that would send Rathbun tumbling out into the world of Scientology critics/whistleblowers, in order to (eventually) "tear them up" and cause them to be "disbanded"--it's a fancy, yet fascinating deep-cover concept.

Knowing nothing about what happened behind closed doors between Rathbun & Miscavige, I'll just say that it would NOT BE OUT OF CHARACTER for Scientologists to behave in exactly that manner, with that strategy and with those treacherous tactics. I think there is even Hubbard "scripture" that uses those exact words ("tear up", "disband") when instructing Guardian's Office goons how to attack and "ruin utterly" the squirrel and SP groups that popped up. Didn't Hubbard have G.O. operatives going into squirrel meetings and shouting them down and otherwise acting like Heber on a bad acid trip? LOL

(focus Hoaxie, focus! lol): Back to the point now..............

HERE IS THE JOKE IN THIS SCENARIO: If it was true that Rathbun went "deep cover" to infiltrate the SCW cult (Squirrels, Critics & Whistleblowers), he would bring back rich troves of "intel", revealing WHO and WHAT the "enemy" was so they could be better targeted for fair game "disposal without remorse". That would be a good op, from a pathological cult's perspective, would it not?

(the joke, Hoaxie, the joke, get on with it dude or STFU!) Yeah, okay, the joke is that if they tried to pull off this type of long-con, it would (in effect) be their "FINAL SOLUTION" to the SP "problem" called the INTERNET. The punchline would be that all of their efforts (including Rathbun's alleged 8-9 year undercover operation) has spectacularly failed. It's not that it just failed to "STOP" the internet wildfires consuming COB, Hubbard and the COS----it's that Rathbun's op (if there was one) actually FANNED THE FLAMES OF THE INTERNET CONFLAGRATION AND THE WEB INFERNO INCINERATING ALL OF SCIENTOLOGY IS 100 MILLION TIMES WORSE NOW THAN IT WAS BEFORE THEY BEGAN HANDLING IT! LOL

Reminds me of a definition from the DB's Diabolical Dinky Dictionary:

HILL 11: A Hill 10 after Scientologists used Scientology to "handle" it.

Last edited:
Experts please weigh in. Check out Marty's body language in these four tapes:

1. Current - Trashtalking his former friends - nervous, slightly manic, waves his hands around, keeps clearing his throat, look at notes, shifting his eyes to right and left, looking up, hesitating. Main difference with the other videos is lots of blinking, looking down at notes, and much looking all around toward upper left, upper right. https://youtu.be/051SoaHXXos

2. On VICE March 2015 re: Going Clear Generally looks at the camera, no excessive blinking. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cBvqG9uIjc start at 2:00

3. Interview w David Pakman Nov 2014. Looks at his interlocutor, doe not shift eyes around, does not blink a lot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yktu0btmEmA&list=PLfmR9lcOm8mEHivhe3NbPiu0VC9SF8vS2&index=7 - start at 3:00.

4. Deposition in Garcia case case January 2013. Looks nervous as to be expected when being grilled by $cn atty Bert Deixler, drinks a lot of water. But does not seem to blink excessively, and does not shift his keys and look every other direction. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtjoLYPTv5w

Seems like his current vids are made under some kind of mental pressure.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

attachment.php

:wink2:

Perfection!

That one should be prominently displayed in the:

HALL OF FANATICAL FAME

Inside the:

SCIENTOLOGY: INDUSTRY OF SMIRKING BULLSHIT
MUSEUM

wait, did you actually embed those reflective artifacts in the word "WAR"? (omg, bows down) lol

Last edited:

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Experts please weigh in. Check out Marty's body language in these four tapes:

1. Current - Trashtalking his former friends - nervous, slightly manic, waves his hands around, keeps clearing his throat, look at notes, shifting his eyes to right and left, looking up, hesitating. Main difference with the other videos is lots of blinking, looking down at notes, and much looking all around toward upper left, upper right. https://youtu.be/051SoaHXXos

2. On VICE March 2015 re: Going Clear Generally looks at the camera, no excessive blinking. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cBvqG9uIjc start at 2:00

3. Interview w David Pakman Nov 2014. Looks at his interlocutor, doe not shift eyes around, does not blink a lot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yktu0btmEmA&list=PLfmR9lcOm8mEHivhe3NbPiu0VC9SF8vS2&index=7 - start at 3:00.

4. Deposition in Garcia case case January 2013. Looks nervous as to be expected when being grilled by $cn atty Bert Deixler, drinks a lot of water. But does not seem to blink excessively, and does not shift his keys and look every other direction. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtjoLYPTv5w

Seems like his current vids are made under some kind of mental pressure.

That pressure is his ego has swollen past his Theatle capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.