Marty Rathbun still fronting for $cientology?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I have to admit that I find Mango a little aggravating in the since that it takes him forever to make a point. Who would know Rathbun better than someone who worked with him and I found it hilarious that he pointed out how Rathbun is achieving his ratings by using bots.

If we were playing the "DRINKING GAME" and had to down a shot every time Steve said "Marty Rathbun", most of ESMB would now be in a coma or at Target II.

HELPFUL TIP: Steve, take advantage of a new rhetorical invention called pronouns (e.g. "he").

.HELP

Last edited:

Tilly

Patron
I only know what I saw and heard of him in the Theroux movie along with the first irritating minutes of a couple of his "talks" (inc the one you posted yesterday) ... and I admit that I prefer the written word to videos (so I can glance ahead to see if there is an actual point) but when someone is so clearly a fully paid up member of the 'look at me brigade' all I can think about as I try to watch is how much I want to quietly lean across and give him a nice big dose of wet fish tek.

:hemademe:
Who is Theroux?

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I only know what I saw and heard of him in the Theroux movie along with the first irritating minutes of a couple of his "talks" (inc the one you posted yesterday) ... and I admit that I prefer the written word to videos (so I can glance ahead to see if there is an actual point) but when someone is so clearly a fully paid up member of the 'look at me brigade' all I can think about as I try to watch is how much I want to quietly lean across and give him a nice big dose of wet fish tek.

:hemademe:
Yep. He was in scientology for about 5 minutes and now he has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and if you subscribe to his channel you can hear all about it. Poor little snowflake.:violin: