What's new

Marty Rathbun "To Do" List (His Items, Not Ours)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
This is a list to help keep track of things Marty said on his blog he will do. Just in case he forgets, or something. :)

I haven't been keeping up....... was there a duel at sundown on August 17th? No? Anything at all happen? An apology letter? A withdrawal of the accusations? Yes? No? Anything?

Sorry, I've been too lazy to read the blog of the above mentioned allegedly accused murderer and deadline issuer..... I guess nothing happened, then.....???

The above with reference to Marty's letter to Eliott Abelson here: http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/08/13/ (excerpt follows):
You have until sundown Tuesday August the 17th to deliver to me a copy of the letter that apologizes and withdraws your false allegations from the file of Detective Maciel, and to remove the false innuendo and allegations your very sick ultimate boss has ordered be published about me.

Shocking, huh? Also I am too still waiting for a couple other things, like the connecting of the dots, or the not publicly released information concerning Edward McBride's suicide. I had to give up on the meat-mincing of historian Chris Owen re. LRH's war record.

Has Rathbun started "putting ethics" into Tom Cruise yet? He said he was gonna do that too. Did I miss it?

I think maybe we should have a Rathbun "To do" list thread :)

How Dave and Tom spend your donations
May 8, 2010 · 154 Comments

Here is some video footage demonstrating how the contributions of Church of Scientology members are being spent by their dear leader David Miscavige and the fellow he shares a very unhealthy and unnatural relationship with, Tom Cruise. I gave Tom the benefit of the doubt up to this day, even though I am in possession of information that suggests to colleagues of mine that I am overly ”reasonable” for being so magnaminous. My last post was intended to give Tom one last chance to demonstrate he is not continuing to actively support the suppression of Scientology and Scientologists with Dave. Having seen no sign of that, I am preparing to put ethics in over the coming weeks. It will be chronicled on this blog. It is being done in consideration of the greatest good for the greatest number of dymanics, including ultimately the benefit of Tom (though it may be lifetimes before he recognizes that).

Any more? Please include links as well.

Paul

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Marty To-Do List.

"Make much to do about saving a life-changing, supernatural technology that after 30 years of studying and applying was not even enough to keep me out of jail as a common drunk."

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sounds like it sums it all up, pretty much. Thanks HH for killing another thread - you thread killer. :melodramatic:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/08/22/louis-farrakhan-gets-l-ron-hubbard/#comment-44853

martyrathbun09 | August 23, 2010 at 12:58 pm | Reply

The two photos are revelatory. The discussion, as per usual, is racist and degraded. If FOI is being used to attempt to intimidate Scientology protestors, then that speaks in support of the concern Miscavige and Farrakhan have forged an unholy alliance. BTW, I wouldn’t get too concerned about FOI. At some point I’ll tell of their attempt to scare me off a little further up the road.
Note (Wikipedia quote and link): The Fruit of Islam (FOI), or "Fruit" for short, is the male-only paramilitary wing of the Nation of Islam (NOI).

Paul

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I love marty's 'stories', although the constant chewing of testosterone saturated toothpicks is a little embarrassing.

Still, I'd *much* rather see him telling them on a witness stand and under oath.

Zinj

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
From martys FREE HEBER post
"This particular bit of truth has motivated me to dedicate a portion of every day from here on out to freeing Heber until that is accomplished."
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/04/04/free-heber/

That's the same thing that got me (when I was posting there).

Freeing Heber was a buzz of his blog.

Keren is out now... She keeps telling that Heber is STILL in the Hole.

WTF?

P.S. I REALLY want Heber out here, and talking. I never met him but seems he's a good person to be free and speak his mind (which I believe he can and will, once free)

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
*NEW* To Do - More on FoI/Scn

martyrathbun09 | August 24, 2010 at 3:06 pm |

Well, th e skepticism is already proving out to be healthy in some respects. Expect an entirely different take (with a lot more data) by me by,say, Sunday.

--------------------------------

Hmm, wonder 'what respects' he means.

Zinj

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
That's the same thing that got me (when I was posting there).

Freeing Heber was a buzz of his blog.

Keren is out now... She keeps telling that Heber is STILL in the Hole.

WTF?
P.S. I REALLY want Heber out here, and talking. I never met him but seems he's a good person to be free and speak his mind (which I believe he can and will, once free)

I noticed this post on Marty's wall and although I'm not crazy about AnonOrange, I don't understand Sneakster's response. Why would he be opposed this?

“Mr. Heber C. Jentzsch (75) is now officially listed on the California Department of Justice Missing Person Database, as missing. Likewise, he is also listed on the Federal Missing Persons Database.
Michelle Dianne Miscavige (49) has also been added to both databases and actively searched by law enforcement.
The LAPD has opened a missing persons case for both as well.
I would like to thank the Twin Peaks Sheriff Lieutenant, Mr. Rick Ells for his valiant efforts”
AnonOrange

Mike Hobson | August 21, 2010 at 4:16 am |

Sharon:

You have no idea just exactly how bad it is to have perennial loose cannon serial fuckup AnonOrange involved in our affairs in even the slightest degree.

Michael A. Hobson

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
OMG you didn't think Marty was serious?

That whole mutual grooming on the CHris Owen thread was just hilarious. Those putzes had no idea what they were talking about.

And now - no follow up or follow through on anything.

Only Marty and his followers could make a visit to the drunk tank as dramatic as a Hubbardian story.

HelluvaHoax!

Originally Posted by Marty Rathbun.

Dear Indies,

Occasionally, I post something quite disturbing like the time I said a PC was "soaring" when in fact they were morbidly depressed and committed suicide. Or the time I tried to give myself street cred by going to jail as a crusader/martyr for free speech when I was actually drunk and I told that cop to fuck off or I would stick an emeter up his ass.

I do these things for your benefit, obviously, to help you develop critical thinking skills.

Naturally, promoting the thug-cult-NOI was just a test for you, but if you believed me it means that you need to get the reverse-auditing BPC from COB handled--and you should buy an intensive from me right away.

Ron and I find it so comical that you just believe anything we tell you. Get it together people, we have a mudball to Clear!

ML

Marty Rathbun
Author of soon-to-be-released book: "Moving On Up a Little Higher: The Modern Science of Leading Indies to Ron's New Research Facility".

HelluvaHoax!

Hey, wouldn't it be fun if somehow someone was able to get Marty to reveal on his Blog what Indies are supposed to think about the death of L. Ron Hubbard?

Jeeeez!!! That would make a dazzling display of dissonant deception!

What would Marty do?

* Wake them from a deep sleep with enturbulating entheta en-facts? ("He over there, those pink legs sticking out, that's Ron and he's deader than a db.")

Or.....

* Pull the slumbering Indie's blanket up, pat them gently on the back and whisper: "Sleep dear, everything is okay, just keep sleeping my darling."​

Ain't it fascinating how "free thinking insouciant independents" go completely silent when they are walking near the hallowed, sacred burial ground of L. Ron Hubbard?

It's one of those nightmarish moments--to be avoided at all costs--where an indie turns their head and startlingly realizes they are part of a goofy polycephalic beast.

456e7e60e6fc9acfd05bf65978ed8e76.image.138x150.jpg

Indie Scientologist & CoS Scientologist
(head of L. Ron Hubbard not depicted out of respect for the un-dead)​

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Any progress to report on these items on this to-do list? Do you think he forgot?

-----

Any items to add? I don't follow Marty's blog too much.

Paul

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Any items to add?

Yes, taken from Marty's personal notes:

1) Run Black PR Campaign on ESMB and the other Natterboards. I/P

2) Heavily moderate the [STRIKE]SP's[/STRIKE] haters that come onto the board. I/P

3) Edit entire LRH Library so that all books, policy letters, tech bulletins, etc., reflect Ron's true intentions for the independent movement. not yet started

3a) Reissue the entire library and require all independents to have at least two copies. not yet started

3b) Recruit one of the blowee's from CMU (Central Marketing Unit) to run planetary dissemination campaign with corrected library. not yet started