What's new

Marty Rathbun Uses Hushmail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
From Marty's Blog:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/09/15/bbc-one-panorama-finally/#comment-49446

| September 16, 2010 at 2:26 pm | Reply Marty, Hi and thanks!
I actually prowled your blog a few months ago to see if you had some contact info. I wanted to chat with you about that old litigation. If you get the chance, you have my email. Cheers and all best, Rich

c2d94d163a566268e73c8b0195b6c03a
martyrathbun09 | September 16, 2010 at 6:00 pm | Reply
emailed you – from [email protected] – just in case OSA got a bright idea.

• 67803cf633040ebb3f37da4d97231fab
    Allen Stanfield | September 16, 2010 at 11:46 pm | Reply
    This tech you are applying here – sending an email from another account to avoid OSA – this is what I have been talking about.
    Would you please write up your hat about what you know about OSA’s hacking capabilities in this area?
    It would be extremely valuable, Marty, to many people.
    Please.
  • 67803cf633040ebb3f37da4d97231fab
    Allen Stanfield | September 17, 2010 at 3:26 am | Reply
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    Well then, Marty Rathbun uses hushmail.
    Why Marty? Don’t you think others should know why you use hushmail?
    Was it because you ran OSA for decades? What did you learn there? What should others know that you know from your days in OSA?
    Why aren’t you telling them?
    Or you, Mike?

Last edited:

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, I use it too when I want to harass people.

So what's the problem, already?

omnom

Patron with Honors
I don't see the big deal. Hushmail has been around a long time and provides a useful service.

greebly

Patron with Honors
It's just another email account....woot nothing to see here.

I never really used it due to "on the fly" encryption.

PGP has always been better, aswell as your own mailservers.

MostlyLurker

Patron Meritorious
From Marty's Blog:

Allen Stanfield | September 17, 2010 at 3:26 am | Reply
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
Well then, Mike Rinder uses hushmail.
Why Mike? Don’t you think others should know why you use hushmail?
Was it because you ran OSA for decades? What did you learn there? What should others know that you know from your days in OSA?
Why aren’t you telling them?
Or you, Marty?

Alanzo, you are putting too much significance in hushmail, you seem to imply there is something wrong with it or that M&M must be hiding something to use it. This is bad.

Ther is nothing wrong by using hushmail and I would think M&M would be stupid to NOT use it. There are many paranoic people still in that want a safe way to communicate with Marty, to protect their identity from Co$ hackers, and hushmail is a good tool for that.

I think so because I wouldn't had communicated certain things to Marty in any less secure way, and I asked for it.

For those who don't know, hushmail is a free service that let you create an email account and exchange e-mails with other hushmail accounts in a very secure (encrypted) way, so that your communication cannot be viewed or tampered by other people/programs in the middle.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hell, Alanzo - I've used Hushmail extensively in the past:yes:

It was first suggested to me by an OSA ANZO person many years ago so yes, OSA do use it.:omg:

But it's a safe way to pass on "sensitive" information and God knows I've had my share of that these last two years.:coolwink:

Good twin

Floater
Geeze. Don't any of you get it? Have you all been blinded by the Shackologist? Alanzo is (as per usual) making a very important point with his question here.

Marty has been "out" of the cult for whatever period of time. Marty claims to be against the abusive tactics of DM/OSA. Marty has information about the secret tactics of DM/OSA. Marty's not talking. How "out" is he really if he his still protecting those secret tactics? Or is he protecting those secrets, for his own reasons? He's either a double dumbass scumbag or promoting a hidden agenda.

Thank you Alanzo, for pointing out the obvious.

Shame on the rest of you for giving M&M yet another pass.

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
I am :angry::grouch::angry:

Of course it isn't wrong to use hushmail. It is sometimes functional.

BUT it would be very important to get informations how OSA works. That they can't harass somebody anymore.

IMO our German secret service would be lucky about informations and the authorities in other countries would be lucky too.

It would be very helpful for all victims.
:grouch::grouch::grouch::grouch:

Good twin

Floater
I am :angry::grouch::angry:

Of course it isn't wrong to use hushmail. It is sometimes functional.

BUT it would be very important to get informations how OSA works. That they can't harass somebody anymore.

IMO our German secret service would be lucky about informations and the authorities in other countries would be lucky too.

It would be very helpful for all victims.
:grouch::grouch::grouch::grouch:

That's more like it! :clap:

Feral

Rogue male
I've currently got three hushmail accounts . . . so what?

Al is on a mission from God.

Marty has originally stated, some time back, that the CofS ceased illegal mail and phonetaps after Operation Freakout and the demise of the GO.

Al was wondering if that is so, then why the subterfuge, is that assumption right?

Marty has, however since admitted to being party to listening in on Pat Broekers calls through a wireless phone on DM's orders, among other things.

So why not call him on that shift of position Al?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Al is on a mission from God.

Marty has originally stated, some time back, that the CofS ceased illegal mail and phonetaps after Operation Freakout and the demise of the GO.

Al was wondering if that is so, then why the subterfuge, is that assumption right?

Marty has, however since admitted to being party to listening in on Pat Broekers calls through a wireless phone on DM's orders, among other things.

So why not call him on that shift of position Al?

Because I had not noticed it.

Thank you for that, Ferfal! :D

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Geeze. Don't any of you get it? Have you all been blinded by the Shackologist? Alanzo is (as per usual) making a very important point with his question here.

Marty has been "out" of the cult for whatever period of time. Marty claims to be against the abusive tactics of DM/OSA. Marty has information about the secret tactics of DM/OSA. Marty's not talking. How "out" is he really if he his still protecting those secret tactics? Or is he protecting those secrets, for his own reasons? He's either a double dumbass scumbag or promoting a hidden agenda.

Thank you Alanzo, for pointing out the obvious.

Shame on the rest of you for giving M&M yet another pass.

Thank God you are the Good Twin.

Exactly.

Marty did not post my last post - the one that was waiting for moderation.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
1: The 'Church' is dead
2: OSA is incompetent
3: OSA doesn't do illegal things

What's wrong with this picture?

Zinj

Status
Not open for further replies.