What's new

Marty Rathbun Uses Hushmail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
But, Marty and Mike's 'hat' was fooling people; and it still is. They haven't left their post; only their station. So, writing up their hat would run contrary to their still ongoing hat.

You expect a pickpocket to show you his tricks while his hand is in your pocket?

Zinj

Veda

Sponsor
I'd forgotten about this thread http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=10201, but it - and another accompanying thread which I'm not going to bother to locate - apparently, has left such a residue of psychological turmoil that this most recent thread, for some reason, has stirred it up. If that is so, then grab an e-meter, and go in to session, and as-is the by-passed charge. If necessary use a NOTs Repair List, or even a Super NOTs (later renamed 'Excalibur') Repair List for the expanded Org Board of BTs, or perhaps you went by a misunderstood word in Hubbard's 'History of Man' book, but whatever it is, you'll have to work it out on your own.

The rest of us can't help you because we're not up to your awareness level. :)

One definition of a thetan is "awareness of awareness unit". A thetan with no baggage is already out of the trap - no?

If a thetan can go through an entire Bridge to OT8 and not learn about "the trap" then the thetan is not the almighty powerful all knowing being Hubbard says he is.

Sorry, but this has floored me.

I thought the Bridge was bogus before, but this is just unbelievable.

I'm not saying other beings or entities don't exist and can cause trouble. This is another point altogether.

But this revelation, if I'm understanding it correctly, just makes the entire Bridge a bigger farce than I already thought it was.

In a nutshell, you finish OT8 and realise that NONE of what you ran past this lifetime is you! None of NED, FPRD, the grades (where you have gone track), sec checks etc. is your own recall!

If you have just arrived this lifetime, WHY BOTHER with all that other stuff?

If you have just arrived this life time you most likely don't even HAVE a reactive mind!

And what about between lives implants? That makes that irrelevant because you can't have had that implant.

What about GPMs? If they weren't your goals in the first place, why run them?

The way I see it. Joe Blow off the street is in EXACTLY the same case shape as an OT8. The OT8 might have had an "education" and have done some drilling etc and might be more competent, but CASEWISE, there is no difference.

If this invalidates anyone here, I sincerely apologise. It's just I'm trying to come to terms with this. If I'm wrong please correct me.

Other than that, I've no idea what you two are going on about, or what it is I wrote that indicates "dislike of OT 8s."

May I suggest that you guys are a little oversensitive, and that sitting on top of that paper Grade Chart is a precarious place to be, since the center of gravity is so far up, and the base is so flimsy, thus it's easily knocked over by a slight breeze.

But really, most of us don't have that problem, and we definitely don't "dislike" those that do.

If someone wants to classify himself with a Hubbardism followed by a number that's his business. :)

Feral

Rogue male
I'd forgotten about this thread http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=10201, but it - and another accompanying thread which I'm not going to bother to locate - apparently, has left such a residue of psychological turmoil that this most recent thread, for some reason, has stirred it up. If that is so, then grab an e-meter, and go in to session, and as-is the by-passed charge. If necessary use a NOTs Repair List, or even a Super NOTs (later renamed 'Excalibur') Repair List for the expanded Org Board of BTs, or perhaps you went by a misunderstood word in Hubbard's 'History of Man' book, but whatever it is, you'll have to work it out on your own.

The rest of us can't help you because we're not up to your awareness level. :)

Other than that, I've no idea what you two are going on about, or what it is I wrote that indicates "dislike of OT 8s."

May I suggest that you guys are a little oversensitive, and that sitting on top of that paper Grade Chart is a precarious place to be, since the center of gravity is so far up, and the base is so flimsy, thus it's easily knocked over by a slight breeze.

But really, most of us don't have that problem, and we definitely don't "dislike" those that do.

If someone wants to classify himself with a Hubbardism followed by a number that's his business. :)

:melodramatic:

It is quite breezy up here at these levels where "standard tech lifted us to heights where nothing can strike us down", except maybe a casual invalidation of our huge powers.

Oh well, here comes another re-re-retread of the PTS SP course.

Status
Not open for further replies.