Marty says steer clear of Debbie Cook

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think this is a very good post by Marty. He does speak truth, and yes, some of it is shaded, being HIS truth, but he did write it FOR scnos, not non-scnos or exes.

He speaks 'a' truth - to scnos - who want to go on being scnos, but are questioning what is going on with the co$. He is telling them, from personal knowledge and experience, having been on on both sides of it, in and out, that if they have contacted, or are going to contact Debbie Cook, they are putting their heads on an osa/dm chopping block, and the ax is raised and ready to strike.

It is a warning of what to expect, as Debbie had no idea and easily succumbed to osa/co$/dm tactics and pressures.

Marty is giving those scnos 'disaffected' with co$/dm, a 'safe harbor' - with the Indies - Strength in numbers. He is saying that osa and dm are powerless against a united stand.

I agree . . . in more ways than one.

Yeah, the disaffected scnos can come here, but how many do you really think will go that route? And how is ESMB going to protect a newly-out 'disaffected scno' who still wants to be a scno? ESMB attacks those poor little still-scno-believing newbies, and tries to annhilate their belief system.

:bug:

Stepping stone here, folks, stepping stones. I think Marty's post is the most honest I've read from him yet. Even he is getting there.

Marty just wants to be a scno - and until he proves himself to be another dm, I am giving him the benefit of a doubt. That does not mean I agree with him - but in this 'war', to bring down co$, we must be allies, not enemies. United front, doing what we can - as we choose . . . Isn't that what it is all about anyway, the freedom to choose? The curious Indies will be looking in other places . . . one stepping stone at a time. :yes:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Translation from Martyese:

"Debbie is silly and not clever. I am clever and not silly. Do not play with her. If you do bad things will happen to you."

Twenty minute standing ovation to chants of "Go away Debbie you are very silly" from crowd of confused old codgers. Marty spits out chewing tobacco, rotates baseball cap into peak forward configuration, opens bottle of beer, bites off a piece of beef jerky. Smiles to himself in satisfaction knowing that at least some people bought his BS.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Good twin

Floater
I think this is a very good post by Marty. He does speak truth, and yes, some of it is shaded, being HIS truth, but he did write it FOR scnos, not non-scnos or exes.

He speaks 'a' truth - to scnos - who want to go on being scnos, but are questioning what is going on with the co$. He is telling them, from personal knowledge and experience, having been on on both sides of it, in and out, that if they have contacted, or are going to contact Debbie Cook, they are putting their heads on an osa/dm chopping block, and the ax is raised and ready to strike.

It is a warning of what to expect, as Debbie had no idea and easily succumbed to osa/co$/dm tactics and pressures.

Marty is giving those scnos 'disaffected' with co$/dm, a 'safe harbor' - with the Indies - Strength in numbers. He is saying that osa and dm are powerless against a united stand.

Yeah, the disaffected scnos can come here, but how many do you really think will go that route? And how is ESMB going to protect a newly-out 'disaffected scno' who still wants to be a scno? ESMB attacks those poor little still-scno-believing newbies, and tries to annhilate their belief system.

Stepping stone here, folks, stepping stones. I think Marty's post is the most honest I've read from him yet. Even he is getting there.

Marty just wants to be a scno - and until he proves himself to be another dm, I am giving him the benefit of a doubt. That does not mean I agree with him - but in this 'war', to bring down co$, we must be allies, not enemies. United front, doing what we can - as we choose . . . Isn't that what it is all about anyway, the freedom to choose? The curious Indies will be looking in other places . . . one stepping stone at a time. :yes:

Sorry. I call BS. ESMB has been a safe place for scinos and squirrels and all manner of folk, and at ESMB we don't demand you use your real name and we don't force people to disclose their identity. The dogpiling rumors are waaay exaggerated in my opinion. :eyeroll:

Smilla

Ordinary Human

I agree. It is very good that Marty should control his very few followers by instilling fear into them, in an attempt to stop them communicating with someone some want to talk to. Sarcasm aside, I see it as cynical manipulation.

How do you know that? I've seen no sign of Debbie succumbing to anything.

Marty has his own Scientology Mini-Cult, yes, but I have no reason to believe that he is keeping anyone safe from anything/anyone. Have you?

I've been reading and posting here for years, and haven't seen any belief systems annihilated. I've seen them challenged though :)

Getting where?

What war? Is telling the truth an act of war? I don't think so. It's just telling the truth, so that other people can make informed choices. Scientology has been proven to be a social evil that abuses people by brainwashing them. I don't want to have someone who does that as an ally, but as I'm not involved in a war, I don't need allies.

There isn't the tiniest point in your post that doesn't look like spin-doctoring for Marty.

Boomima

Patron with Honors
Is there any proof that anything has happened to Debbie Cook besides some Facebook nonsense?

Is Marty the reason why the Anons always say DOX or STFU?

Terril park

Sponsor
Lol!

Scientologists ... they are all as mad as hatters, every last one of them.

Have they forgotten that they are 'protecting' a cultic web of lies?

There are no Clears and there are no Oatees ... they do not exist ... end of!

Grow up Rathbun and grow up Debbie Cook and every one of you soppy, drippy, dopey Indies and Freezoners too.

:lol::lol::lol:

:thankyou:

PS I may have had half a glass of wine ... I'm not sure.

One way of making sure is drinking the whole bottle. Then you'll
know exactly how much you drank.

This can also be fun. :)

exsomessenger

Patron Meritorious
some leaders use threats to win adherents. They invoke death to force good behavior and to herd people toward "paradise."

Others woo with grand promises. If you have no satisfaction, they offer bliss. If you feel inadequate, they offer success. If you are lonely, the offer acceptance.

But if we do not fear death and are happy, what will such leaders have to offer? Spirituality is an organic part of daily life, not something dispensed by a professional. True spirituality is liberation, not just from the delusions of reality but from the delusions of religion as well. If we attain freedom from fear of death, a sound way of helth, and a path of understanding through life, there is happiness and no need for false leaders. :omg:

Good post. On the whole I agree with you, and most especially the following bit ...

... But the ultimate, and I mean wake the fuck up all you Marty apologists, irony is his words exhorting her to '...make a clean breast of it...' and put out the whole truth, I mean my God, Marty, your hypocrisy indeed knows no bounds. Its a classic example of the overt laden individual pronouncing another guilty of the crimes he himself is guilty of, a most exasperating quality of pr spokesholes, politicians and Hubbardites. ...

This is a giant red flag to the effect that Rathbun's thinking is either so addled or so corrupt that he can not be trusted at all.

Mark A. Baker

johnAnchovie

Still raging
oooh... Indies to the rescue. Interesting "PR positioning " Marty is doing (in a bizarre way).

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/

Mmm. Two possibilities here, both conclusions have the same unfortunate outcome.

Marty is a kind of, what did that madman call it? Bird-dog? That would mean, of course that Marty is part of corporate cult. I would not put it past him.

The 2nd scenario is, well, I was chatting to Mike Rinder in Dublin, he had a bit of an entourage around him. One of that crowd, a person I am fond of, yet a person who is deeply in with both men, let slip that there is a master plan.

Messrs R and R have a fully formulate plan to take over the Scientology corporations, lock stock and barrel. All material assets, all intellectual properties, bank accounts and the stupid, blind, brain washed public.

They are well advanced on this plan, they have people on the inside. They just need Miscavige gone. The new COB will be Marty. His closest get first pick at top jobs. M and M's trump is volume of disaffected scinos under their wing. They consider the Scientology Corp. Sacrosanct, Ron set it up, they are duty bound to rescue it and its assets.

Debbie put a spanner in the works, she threatened their pension plan.

There are many dupes, Terril, bless his cotton socks, being just one we know and love well. He and the rest are not nasty, not bad, just dupes of more clever and conniving people. Hubbard had 'Machiavelli The Prince' put on all OSA checksheets, think that M and M have forgotten that?

(I happen to be studying this very book at the moment from the far more pleasant context of a Humanities degree, it being part of an extensive body of medeival and renaissance writing that forms the foundations of the Italian Literary Canon, so I will tell you more about it in a few months...:coolwink:)

Whatever the 'dressing', I fully believe that these men are in fact that cynical that they would lie and deceive to reach their envisioned ends. They have done everything they can to protect a powerful, multi-million, maybe multi-billion dollar company, and what have they really done to Miscavige? Nothing me thinks: just called him nasty mean names.

Why do I even give a fuck? Too many really good people the like of Crashed Alien, me, you, the rest of us, still in there, still doing battle with what they know inside them but that keeps getting overridden by the conditioning, the barely concealed threat of violence, that fear. That horrible fear of the 'maybe'.

One of the most poorly understood and effected philosophical strands over the years has been that of the sophist Cultural Relativism. At its core, it makes sense. But most people that use it reduce it to mean:

'All being fuzzy and grey, we will take no clear and honestly defined stance'. 'There is no right or wrong'.

The pure definition is that ' truth is relative to standpoint' and indeed this something I concur with, but that goes as far as to the point where humans, animals and good things suffer.

I find that difficult to take.

My stance is that Marty and Mike are out to take over the Scientology world as it stands and when they do they will lead it down an increasingly fundamentalist and I believe, more violent and blinkered road.

They will be worse than Miscavige simply because the two are rigid believers in the rightness in all things Hubbard as are their flock of deluded followers.

These men are doubly dangerous now as they have successfully allied so much of the media, they are the people media goes to first and they black pr anyone that may have opposing views to them to that media.

They have essentially defused the uncompromising official German stance with regard to 'Scientology'. And this is a project that they continue to engage in.

I don't like calling it, but I must. I would like it all to be warm and fluffy, to sit down and have a few beers with them and shoot the shit. But Mikes demeanour in Dublin told volumes, he is on a mission. They are not powerful, they are just two guys, wierdos, that forward a mad, nutty and meaningless belief system. So was Bin Laden and any of the fanatics of any strand, all these cultic strands defy rationality, One could leave them alone to get on with it. But the Forgive my verbal diorrea. But I am powerless and kind of angry at what I see going on; what I see playing out. It is an age old story.

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Mmm. Two possibilities here, both conclusions have the same unfortunate outcome.

Marty is a kind of, what did that madman call it? Bird-dog? That would mean, of course that Marty is part of corporate cult. I would not put it past him.

The 2nd scenario is, well, I was chatting to Mike Rinder in Dublin, he had a bit of an entourage around him. One of that crowd, a person I am fond of, yet a person who is deeply in with both men, let slip that there is a master plan.

Messrs R and R have a fully formulate plan to take over the Scientology corporations, lock stock and barrel. All material assets, all intellectual properties, bank accounts and the stupid, blind, brain washed public.

They are well advanced on this plan, they have people on the inside. They just need Miscavige gone. The new COB will be Marty. His closest get first pick at top jobs. M and M's trump is volume of disaffected scinos under their wing. They consider the Scientology Corp. Sacrosanct, Ron set it up, they are duty bound to rescue it and its assets.

There are many dupes, Terril, bless his cotton socks, being just one we know and love well. He and the rest are not nasty, not bad, just dupes of more clever and conniving people. Hubbard had 'Machiavelli The Prince' put on all OSA checksheets, think that M and M have forgotten that?

(I happen to be studying this very book at the moment from the far more pleasant context of a Humanities degree, it being part of an extensive body of medeival and renaissance writing that forms the foundations of the Italian Literary Canon, so I will tell you more about it in a few months...:coolwink:)

Whatever the 'dressing', I fully believe that these men are in fact that cynical that they would lie and deceive to reach their envisioned ends. They have done everything they can to protect a powerful, multi-million, maybe multi-billion dollar company, and what have they really done to Miscavige? Nothing me thinks: just called him nasty mean names.

Why do I even give a fuck? Too many really good people the like of Crashed Alien, me, you, the rest of us, still in there, still doing battle with what they know inside them but that keeps getting overridden by the conditioning, the barely concealed threat of violence, that fear. That horrible fear of the 'maybe'.

One of the most poorly understood and effected philosophical strands over the years has been that of the sophist Cultural Relativism. At its core, it makes sense. But most people that use it reduce it to mean:

'All being fuzzy and grey, we will take no clear and honestly defined stance'. 'There is no right or wrong'.

The pure definition is that ' truth is relative to standpoint' and indeed this something I concur with, but that goes as far as to the point where humans, animals and good things suffer.

My stance is that Marty and Mike are out to take over the Scientology world as it stands and when they do they will lead it down an increasingly fundamentalist and I believe, more violent and blinkered road.

They will be worse than Miscavige simply because the two are rigid believers in the rightness in all things Hubbard as are their flock of deluded followers.

These men are doubly dangerous now as they have successfully allied so much of the media, they are the people media goes to first and they black pr anyone that may have opposing views to them to that media.

They have essentially defused the uncompromising official German stance with regard to 'Scientology'. And this is a project that they continue to engage in.

I don't like calling it, but I must. I would like it all to be warm and fluffy, to sit down They are not powerful, they are just two guys, wierdos, that forward a mad, nutty and meaningless belief system. So was Bin Laden and any of the fanatics of any strand, all these cultic strands defy rationality, One could leave them alone to get on with it. But the Forgive my verbal diorrea. But I am powerless and kind of angry at what I see going on; what I see playing out. It is an age old story.

Thanks John. Interesting stuff.

Here's the Internet Archive page for my audio recording (mp3 or Ogg Vorbis) of The Prince, by the way. Now downloaded over 10,000 times. :)

Paul

Smilla

Ordinary Human

I don't like calling it, but I must. I would like it all to be warm and fluffy, to sit down They are not powerful, they are just two guys, wierdos, that forward a mad, nutty and meaningless belief system. So was Bin Laden and any of the fanatics of any strand, all these cultic strands defy rationality, One could leave them alone to get on with it. But the Forgive my verbal diorrea. But I am powerless and kind of angry at what I see going on; what I see playing out. It is an age old story.

Only time will tell if you are right or wrong, but your case is astonishingly well thought out and massively thought - provoking. Many thanks.

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious

Hello John! Thank you for your post! I have mentioned in the past about the unification of Freezone and Church and in one of my posts some weeks ago I mentioned that once the Church is gone it's assests (which were paid for by it's members) should be used to compensate those who have lost loved ones, lost their fortune and lost their self respect to the Church as well as some of the money going to former SO and staff. I was saying to a Rabbi on Tuesday of last week that this was their goal and it concerned me considering their background. I implicitly stated that the goods should not go to Rinder-Rathbun. You wrote about this takeover a couple of days ago but edited the post. I am glad your putting what you know out there now, it's really important for people to know.

At the end of the day, Rathbun is reasonably well known in Scientology, but does not pull the weight that Debbie Cook does. She's a hard rock to navigate because it's not obvious where she will show up in the water.

But, I will say, that in the present, I have very little trust in this Indie movement, especially as potential leaders of a new Church. If Marty and Mike were able to say sorry or show some empathy for those that feel incredibly harmed by Scientology but do not follow it anymore and be able to call a 'spade a spade' then I might be able to turn a blind eye to their program. BUT, when I seen a young man, ex SO posting that his childhood in the SO was miserable and that he was no longer a Scientologist and then have Marty savage him with his pals on a public forum, I didn't feel that they were people with the character and spiritual nature to run an organisation that has become increasingly abusive. In fact, it is their very nature that has allowed it to become so abusive.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
There's absolutely nothing wrong with your mind, Schwimmey.
Thank's! - That's good to know.. (I was jesting of course, ROTFLMAO at my own wittyness I was!)

However.. And this is quite unrelated, I've started eating Ginkho Biloba! - Says here on the box, that it'll enhance my mental faculties, make me think clearer and better.. Good, eh?

But what if this clearer and better thinking makes me realize how stupid I really was in joining the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology!!???

Good God!! - I'm just telling you all this.. I'm risking my sanity here! - With this Ginkho Biloba stuff.. I might go intirely off the deep end if it's true what it says on this box! :nervous:

In my opinion, Marty has seriously underestimated the intelligence of his audience and that is a mistake.
Dare I say it.. He overestimated his own intelligence too!

:yes:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Marty says steer clear of Debbie Cook...My Take

Spin and Marty like reading and writing fairly tales so I thought I'd write one for them.

The Redeemer, the Girl and the Beast

By

afaceinthecrowd

And so it came to pass, that a Girl that had once been a caretaker/slave of the Beast, came hither and at touching distance shoved a serrated dagger deep within the bowels of the Beast...the very same dagger she had honed and learned to use during her servitude to that very same beast. The Beast shrieked in surprise and bellowed in pain and anger.

The gathered multitudes from the many Villages that had fought for so long to surround, corner and weaken the Beast cheered and marveled at the daring and precision of the Girls blow. Yet another brave Soul had come forward in the battle and had, with her very first thrust, stricken the Beast in a most crucial and thickly shielded of area of its’ anatomy .

The Girl then said to the stunned Beast, “I do not wish to kill you, I wish only to cut the cancerous bile from your system so that you are a tame and civil Beast. It is the only way to save you from your horrid disease and from they that will not relent until you are rendered a lifeless carcass."

As the Beast, bleeding from this latest and shocking wound, summoned its’ reeling senses preparing to strike back at the Girl, the Villagers felt sorry for her that she wanted to save the Beast but were uplifted and grateful that she had wounded the Beast in a way that few would ever be able to achieve the opportunity, nor hold the courage, to do such.

And, so it came to pass the the Beast wielded its’ poison barbed tail at the Girl. Some Villagers rushed forward to offer her Aid should she so wish. The gathered multitudes wished the Girl well and the air was abuzz with excitement as to what the Girl might do next to the Beast’s seeping wound…all, save for the flocked Villagers of New Sycophantus, followers of the High Priest known as the “Redeemed Redeemer” (self-proclaimed) and his anointed Lord Mayor the “Untouched One”.

New Sycofantus, led by the High Priest and Lord Mayor, were recent arrivals to the siege of the Beast. They were rather diffident warriors, cautiously associated and sparingly cooperative with other Villages. The High Priest and Lord Mayor were prone to maketh vile vitriol and untruthful utterances about the other Villages and, particularly, brave and selfless warriors that had been mortally wounded and malevolently maimed over the many years that it had taken to bring the Beast at bay. However, the High Priest, Lord Mayor and some few New Sycofantuses did, from time to time, stage assaults on the Beast, some of which were quite effective at distracting and confusing the Beast, and a few that were obviously debilitating, further weakening the ugly heartless foe.

Thusly, nearly all of the peoples of the multitude of Villages welcomed the presence of the New Sycofantuses and their cloistered, secretive and braggart Leaders. Some of the Villages were populated by people that had once, some as slaves themselves, tended, fed, protected and defended the Beast, just as the New Sycofantuses and their Leaders had. And, thusly, many of those same peoples ascertained some of the deeds—or lack thereof—and words and writings—or lack thereof—of the Leaders of New Sycofantus to be odd, unnerving and suspect.

All the New Sycofantuses were thrilled, exalted of heart at the sudden, swift and sure strike from the Girl...a Girl known to so many of them from their days of yore yoked by the Beast.

“It’s a ruse!” His Holier than Thowness proclaimed to the flocked-up flockee’s. “The Girl is dangerous, you must not approach her! "

As always, when the redeemer spaketh the Mayor followthed in concert. “I concur completely,” announced His Lordship, “her flesh is slathered with the plague spores of the Beast and you must all be wary. His Holiness speaketh so only to protect ye chosen and favored ones of New Sycofantus.”

“Yes. That is rational. All makes perfect sense,” was murmured throughout the thronged New Sycophantuses. “Yet again He and Him have watched out for us and shown us the way to be, do and have. They have bathed us again with exalted affinity, reality and communication.”

“I warn ye again,” the Redeemer’s stern voice admonished. “ The Girl is a false savior, a fool that has no hope of taming the Beast and is but another distraction from our Divine Holy Mission—the nurturing, flowering and fruition of the New, True Beast.”

A voice rang out from the clustered whored, “Hip Hip!”

“Hooray!” Shouted the flocked flockers.

“Hhipp Hhipp!!!”

“Hooooray!!!”

“HHIPPP HHIPPP!!!!!”

“HOOOOORAAAAY!!!!!!"

Last edited:

Lure Rob & Hyde

Patron with Honors

BRAVO!! Very well said and filled with insight.
If anyone has ever been to Mahty's bolg and posted or tried to post anything that he did not like then" the stopping of freedom of expression " mentality of Mahty kicked while he ranted and raved in objection.
Imagine this buffoon of a goon taking over the reigns of the Cult and what his dogmas and punishments for non conformists would be?
Mahty is and has always been for sale is what I suspect since he was such a willing whore for Miscavige and the Elwrong Hubbard.

Debbie Cook's recent email reminds me more of Napoleon's failed attempt to gain back power and glory before being retired to the Island of Elba.
My experiences with her were at all times with her wearing her 3 cornered hat with arrogance ,ruthlessness and vindictiveness towards those who did not obey her in complying with Miscaviges dictates epxressed by her as LRH command intention.(Lure Rob & Hyde can apply here.)
She was really a nasty cunt hiding behind a false cloak of benevolence in a para military uniform that affected her already swelled ego .
Mahty was sadisitc fucking prick bastard who enjoyed destroying people for the mentaly retarded Miscavige in the name of insane & devious Hubbard
We do have 2 contenders here for the toilet seat of insane Hubbard and the mentaly retarded Miscavige is what appears to be case.

Gadfly

Crusader
BRAVO!! Very well said and filled with insight.

If anyone has ever been to Mahty's blog and posted or tried to post anything that he did not like then "the stopping of freedom of expression" mentality of Mahty kicked-in while he ranted and raved in objection.

Imagine this buffoon of a goon taking over the reigns of the Cult and what his dogmas and punishments for non conformists would be? Mahty is and has always been for sale - that is what I suspect, since he was such a willing whore for Miscavige and the Elwrong Hubbard.

Debbie Cook's recent email reminds me more of Napoleon's failed attempt to gain back power and glory before being retired to the Island of Elba.

My experiences with her were at all times with her wearing her 3 cornered hat with arrogance, ruthlessness and vindictiveness towards those who did not obey her in complying with Miscaviges dictates expressed by her as LRH command intention.(Lure Rob & Hyde can apply here.)

She was really a nasty cunt hiding behind a false cloak of benevolence in a para-military uniform that affected her already swelled ego.

Mahty was a sadistic fucking prick bastard who enjoyed destroying people for the mentally retarded Miscavige in the name of insane & devious Hubbard.

We do have 2 contenders here for the toilet seat of insane Hubbard and the mentally retarded Miscavige - that is what appears to be case.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes! I view both Debbie and DM in exactly the same way. That was also my experience with her as one of her juniors at the FSO.

What I hope happens is that sooner or later some well-funded legal firm gets VERY CREATIVE and figures out a handful of fantastic class action lawsuits that take down the Church of Scientology, and break up ALL the assets to be split between Sea Org members, staff members, public with undelivered services, and all requests by public for refunds and repayments (give a year period for THAT). Refunds can and should include all donations - IAS, Super Power Project, org services, etc.

If the Scientology organization and assets are left intact, then surely SOME IMBECILE (like Marty) will come along and just start it all up again with typical par-for-the-course LRH policy-based "business as usual", where all are following Hubbard's nutty blueprint for Scientology "expansion".

Last edited:

johnAnchovie

Still raging
Thanks John. Interesting stuff.

Here's the Internet Archive page for my audio recording (mp3 or Ogg Vorbis) of The Prince, by the way. Now downloaded over 10,000 times. :)

Paul

That is a great version, Paul, I am however studying it in the 16th Century Vernacular Italian, kind of a high register version of current political italian as spoken in Palazzo Madama, the Senate building, in Rome. Can you do a vernacular 16th C. Italian version? If so, then you are God and you shall be praised.