What's new

Marty says steer clear of Debbie Cook

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
oooh... Indies to the rescue. Interesting "PR positioning " Marty is doing (in a bizarre way).

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/

To Those Who Fly Under the Radar…

Posted on January 19, 2012 by martyrathbun09 | 158 Comments

As brilliant as Debbie Cook was as a corporate Scientology executive, she was and is just as naïve about the workings of the outside world and particularly how David Miscavige’s Office of Special Affairs (OSA, corporate Scientology’s propaganda and dirty tricks branch) works within it.

Unfortunately, there has for decades been a “Peter Principle” at work within corporate Scientology. It goes something like this. To the degree that one is willing to set aside logic, compassion, and understanding to drive home “command intention” to compliance is the degree to which one rises. Thought-stopping supreme is the greatest asset for rising in the corporate Scientology ranks.

This is not a criticism of Debbie Cook. It is fact that I fully acknowledge applied to me too. However, I had the fortune, or misfortune, of dealing with the outside world throughout my corporate Scientology career, and specifically with the apparatus used by corporate Scientology to deal with the outside world. I learned well that one does not and cannot approach David Miscavige in a gray-area fashion. He only sees black and white, positive and negative, good and evil. It is purely a God vs. the Devil world to David Miscavige and corporate Scientology. Gray areas and nuances do not exist to them. That is why after many months of soul searching before deciding to make myself known on the outside I decided to choose the only entrance to the road to truth, honesty. It is the only antidote to the poison that is sure to rain upon anyone stepping out of line of the corporations. And, it has served us well.

Despite warnings, Debbie has tried to approach dealing with David Miscavige in a half-pregnant fashion. In this case, it was by the perpetuation of half-truths. Those are quite evident in the only public action she took, nearly three weeks ago, and which I noted in my January 1st 2012 post analyzing her mass email. As accurately predicted, Miscavige had OSA drop virtually everything and scramble to put Debbie in a box. Every person that contacted her since her email has been identified and contacted and handled by the corporate church – one way or the other. Because Debbie has attempted to perpetuate the fiction that she is not in communication with anyone not in good standing, and that all that is amiss is a euphemistic reality that there are some “policy violations” afoot, and she has been careful not to communicate anything beyond the generic “just follow policy” plea, those who stuck their necks out are left sitting in the middle of the battle field being slaughtered by corporate Scientology canons.

Though only a few with sufficient experience with OSA will fully appreciate this – such as Mike, Haydn, Steve Hall – probably the biggest reason we have David Miscavige exactly where we want him is because of his inability to successfully infiltrate me and my close friends with intel agents.

Debbie has no background or hatting on how to distinguish between friend and foe. In fact, I have personal knowledge that she has befriended the most treacherous foes (that is, card-carrying agents of OSA). OSA has access to every communication to and from Debbie since her 1 January email. She is stuck in a tar pit where more “helping hands” than not are illusions created by OSA. OSA has access to, and is reporting directly to David Miscavige, every thought she harbors about the entire matter, right on down to her vacillating on where to go, what to do, and her innermost fears. She is even being influenced by advice that does not appear to be, but most certainly is, coming from the twisted, manipulating mind of David Miscavige.

If you are under the radar or otherwise quietly sitting on the fence, and you have good reason to be, the most dangerous thing you can possibly do is to contact Debbie Cook or to express any hint of agreement with her email.
You will be left high and dry, intimidated back into the pen (at great expense to yourself) or monitored closely for the rest of your corporate Scientology connection. If you were inspired to take a stand by Debbie’s 1 January email, the only place to take a stand with some level of security is with Independent Scientologists.

What I have written here is consistent with what I have previously written about Debbie since 1 January. The power of her email was that it would make people think who might otherwise never have had seeds planted inspiring thought. It has planted seeds. For that we thank Debbie. But, make no mistake, those seeds and subsequent sprouts will be protected from the varmints by one sector and one sector alone – the Independent Scientologists. Dozens of people who did start thinking, looking and inquiring have connected up with Independent Scientologists and have continued their educations and awakenings. Thanks to those Independents who remailed Debbie’s email to those in “good standing” and followed up with them. The way they needed to be followed up with, more truth.

At the moment, the odds are in favor of Debbie being bought off or quietly slinking into oblivion continuing to protect David Miscavige from exposure of the truth she witnessed, the truth that corroborates and expands and brings closer to present time everything a lot of brave folks have brought to light from The Truth Rundown forward. Truth is the only route to follow up with on those who have contacted her – all Scientology policy arguments having been trumped by the corporate church’s hold on its flock.

I still hold out hope that Debbie will buck the odds and make a clean breast of it. Her only hope for survival is choosing truth over compromise, something quite confrontable and doable thanks to the sacrifices of Independent Scientologists over the past three years.

Until she does, those who fly under the radar or sit quietly on the fence are advised to keep their distance. If you are inclined to take a stand, then contact those who will unequivocally, and competently, have your back – Independent Scientologists

Anonycat

Crusader
I have been in touch with Debbie since the first of the year - she knows what she's doing, and it is good :)

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
I have been in touch with Debbie since the first of the year - she knows what she's doing, and it is good :)

I hope you're right -- she does strike me as an ultracompetent person, whatever her other drawbacks, but I can also see someone who was in the SO for so long being a little naive about the wog world.

I sent her a short note of support on Facebook a couple of weeks ago. She didn't write back, but I didn't expect her to or particularly want to enter into a correspondence; associating with the likes of me could only hurt her position right now. But Marty's post made me a little nervous...until I remembered that I'm also FB friends with Tory, Synthia, and about a dozen more superstar SPs, and I said my name on this board a long time ago. If they wanted me they'd have me by now -- I'm sure they have much bigger fish to fry!

His blog post was kind of bizarre. I can't see his angle at all; if he means it all than it doesn't really make sense, but I can't figure out a way that it does make sense. Oh well, any way it plays out it can't be good for the CoS, so I've still got my popcorn-eating pants on.

freethinker

Sponsor
I see it as a Marty recruitment letter. He is talking to Scientlogists who are "uunder-the-radar" or on the fence. He knows what Debbies email did, it forced the issue, sounded the alarm in the compound known as the The Church of Scientology and their SS is searching out dissenters to kick out or fleece for large sums of sec check forgiveness.

It only displays to me more what Marty's true intentions are, which I think, is to manifest a greater following than Dave by making himself a "safe house" for those who want their Scientology without massive taxes called donations for the empire.

He's warning them so they will trust him.:yes:
I hope you're right -- she does strike me as an ultracompetent person, whatever her other drawbacks, but I can also see someone who was in the SO for so long being a little naive about the wog world.

I sent her a short note of support on Facebook a couple of weeks ago. She didn't write back, but I didn't expect her to or particularly want to enter into a correspondence; associating with the likes of me could only hurt her position right now. But Marty's post made me a little nervous...until I remembered that I'm also FB friends with Tory, Synthia, and about a dozen more superstar SPs, and I said my name on this board a long time ago. If they wanted me they'd have me by now -- I'm sure they have much bigger fish to fry!

His blog post was kind of bizarre. I can't see his angle at all; if he means it all than it doesn't really make sense, but I can't figure out a way that it does make sense. Oh well, any way it plays out it can't be good for the CoS, so I've still got my popcorn-eating pants on.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
from Marty Rathbun said:
Unfortunately, there has for decades been a “Peter Principle” at work within corporate Scientology. It goes something like this. To the degree that one is willing to set aside logic, compassion, and understanding to drive home “command intention” to compliance is the degree to which one rises.
Perhaps we should call it the David Principle?

Seriously, I've found out that all organisations work like this (although it's stronger in the church). The big boss wants to forward certain policies, but he can't micromanage the whole company. So the big boss hires (or promotes) little bosses. A little boss who gets the workers to do the big boss's plan is an asset. The biggest asset is a someone, say from a particular ethnic group, who keeps others in that ethnic group in line.

I've always wanted to rise up in an organisation. But unfortunately, I've figured this all out too late to be of use.

Helena

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
I see it as a Marty recruitment letter. He is talking to Scientlogists who are "uunder-the-radar" or on the fence. He knows what Debbies email did, it forced the issue, sounded the alarm in the compound known as the The Church of Scientology and their SS is searching out dissenters to kick out or fleece for large sums of sec check forgiveness.

It only displays to me more what Marty's true intentions are, which I think, is to manifest a greater following than Dave by making himself a "safe house" for those who want their Scientology without massive taxes called donations for the empire.

He's warning them so they will trust him.:yes:

I guess so. I still don't think he's that ambitious. Egotistical? Self-promoting? Absolutely. But I don't think he wants to run the CoS or anything like it; he seems to enjoy his life of fishing and posing on the internet and being with adoring friends as the Buddha of Ingleside-by-the-Bay.

And to continue my Bizarro World series of Nice Things Marty Says (TM), I was pretty impressed with this:

It is fact that I fully acknowledge applied to me too.

I know it's too little, too late, but he didn't have to say it.

(ducking)

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Hmm.. Uncreative response by Mr.Rathbun.. He could accuse Debbie of instigating a fake Revolution run as a covert OP by OSA!

(I sometimes wonder if my education as a Scientology PR has damaged my mind?)

:unsure:

freethinker

Sponsor
You can see it as you see it as I see it as I do.

I think he at one time wanted to take the reigns of the church but i think he has changed tack. I think he likes his little group of listeners and wants to expand.

That he has a memeory that he has to reflect on from time to time, he is going to see things that he did that weren't quite right but he can't turn the tap on full for he might be scalded. I'm sure marty would call it the minds protection or something.

But you can't do things to other people and not replay the film. Especially, when you invite people to talk about the past and each time he reviews the film, he will see something he didn't see before. It's inevitable.

I've changed my views on many things that I have done.:yes:
I guess so. I still don't think he's that ambitious. Egotistical? Self-promoting? Absolutely. But I don't think he wants to run the CoS or anything like it; he seems to enjoy his life of fishing and posing on the internet and being with adoring friends as the Buddha of Ingleside-by-the-Bay.

And to continue my Bizarro World series of Nice Things Marty Says (TM), I was pretty impressed with this:

I know it's too little, too late, but he didn't have to say it.

(ducking)

It's bizarre, yes. Caught up all over the place trying to keep control of the cat herds.
Poor old Marty.

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks for posting, FTS. Curiouser and curiouser. He's alleging that someone's personal email is being hacked into by the church of scientology? Very interesting. Surely that's breaking the law ... oh no, wait, the church never breaks the law.

I think what Debbie's doing is brave and she would surely know she's drawing some fire. She's not stupid, never was, and I'm sure she would have been prepared for this. Marty is basically saying, don't speak out, don't show what side you're on, just stay like a nice quiet little scientologist and just let the bad times roll on through.

I say you can't unsay what's said.

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
his post is long....
better way for doing that was , just short jingle with silly music,and something like this...

there are pizzas, but safest and best,only original are Martys pizzas....:coolwink:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Lol!

Scientologists ... they are all as mad as hatters, every last one of them.

Have they forgotten that they are 'protecting' a cultic web of lies?

There are no Clears and there are no Oatees ... they do not exist ... end of!

Grow up Rathbun and grow up Debbie Cook and every one of you soppy, drippy, dopey Indies and Freezoners too.

:lol::lol::lol:

:thankyou:

PS I may have had half a glass of wine ... I'm not sure.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
Marty Rathbun as: To Those Who Fly Under the Radar… said:

As brilliant as Debbie Cook was as a corporate Scientology executive, she was and is just as naïve about the workings of the outside world and particularly how David Miscavige’s Office of Special Affairs (OSA, corporate Scientology’s propaganda and dirty tricks branch) works within it.

Unfortunately, there has for decades been a “Peter Principle” at work within corporate Scientology. It goes something like this. To the degree that one is willing to set aside logic, compassion, and understanding to drive home “command intention” to compliance is the degree to which one rises. Thought-stopping supreme is the greatest asset for rising in the corporate Scientology ranks.

This is not a criticism of Debbie Cook. It is fact that I fully acknowledge applied to me too. However, I had the fortune, or misfortune, of dealing with the outside world throughout my corporate Scientology career, and specifically with the apparatus used by corporate Scientology to deal with the outside world. I learned well that one does not and cannot approach David Miscavige in a gray-area fashion. He only sees black and white, positive and negative, good and evil. It is purely a God vs. the Devil world to David Miscavige and corporate Scientology. Gray areas and nuances do not exist to them. That is why after many months of soul searching before deciding to make myself known on the outside I decided to choose the only entrance to the road to truth, honesty. It is the only antidote to the poison that is sure to rain upon anyone stepping out of line of the corporations. And, it has served us well.

Despite warnings, Debbie has tried to approach dealing with David Miscavige in a half-pregnant fashion. In this case, it was by the perpetuation of half-truths. Those are quite evident in the only public action she took, nearly three weeks ago, and which I noted in my January 1st 2012 post analyzing her mass email. As accurately predicted, Miscavige had OSA drop virtually everything and scramble to put Debbie in a box. Every person that contacted her since her email has been identified and contacted and handled by the corporate church – one way or the other. Because Debbie has attempted to perpetuate the fiction that she is not in communication with anyone not in good standing, and that all that is amiss is a euphemistic reality that there are some “policy violations” afoot, and she has been careful not to communicate anything beyond the generic “just follow policy” plea, those who stuck their necks out are left sitting in the middle of the battle field being slaughtered by corporate Scientology canons.

Though only a few with sufficient experience with OSA will fully appreciate this – such as Mike, Haydn, Steve Hall – probably the biggest reason we have David Miscavige exactly where we want him is because of his inability to successfully infiltrate me and my close friends with intel agents.

Debbie has no background or hatting on how to distinguish between friend and foe. In fact, I have personal knowledge that she has befriended the most treacherous foes (that is, card-carrying agents of OSA). OSA has access to every communication to and from Debbie since her 1 January email. She is stuck in a tar pit where more “helping hands” than not are illusions created by OSA. OSA has access to, and is reporting directly to David Miscavige, every thought she harbors about the entire matter, right on down to her vacillating on where to go, what to do, and her innermost fears. She is even being influenced by advice that does not appear to be, but most certainly is, coming from the twisted, manipulating mind of David Miscavige.

If you are under the radar or otherwise quietly sitting on the fence, and you have good reason to be, the most dangerous thing you can possibly do is to contact Debbie Cook or to express any hint of agreement with her email. You will be left high and dry, intimidated back into the pen (at great expense to yourself) or monitored closely for the rest of your corporate Scientology connection. If you were inspired to take a stand by Debbie’s 1 January email, the only place to take a stand with some level of security is with Independent Scientologists.

What I have written here is consistent with what I have previously written about Debbie since 1 January. The power of her email was that it would make people think who might otherwise never have had seeds planted inspiring thought. It has planted seeds. For that we thank Debbie. But, make no mistake, those seeds and subsequent sprouts will be protected from the varmints by one sector and one sector alone – the Independent Scientologists. Dozens of people who did start thinking, looking and inquiring have connected up with Independent Scientologists and have continued their educations and awakenings. Thanks to those Independents who remailed Debbie’s email to those in “good standing” and followed up with them. The way they needed to be followed up with, more truth.

At the moment, the odds are in favor of Debbie being bought off or quietly slinking into oblivion continuing to protect David Miscavige from exposure of the truth she witnessed, the truth that corroborates and expands and brings closer to present time everything a lot of brave folks have brought to light from The Truth Rundown forward. Truth is the only route to follow up with on those who have contacted her – all Scientology policy arguments having been trumped by the corporate church’s hold on its flock.

I still hold out hope that Debbie will buck the odds and make a clean breast of it. Her only hope for survival is choosing truth over compromise, something quite confrontable and doable thanks to the sacrifices of Independent Scientologists over the past three years.

Until she does, those who fly under the radar or sit quietly on the fence are advised to keep their distance. If you are inclined to take a stand, then contact those who will unequivocally, and competently, have your back – Independent Scientologists

Jesus God Almighty.

Give me a frakking break.

Gag me with a Hubbardite reverse vector posturing.

See my added boldface type and red color text above.

Marty is doing an OSA style hatchet job and dead agent op on Debbie Cook the likes of which would make DM smile.

If this was not a criticism of Debbie Cook then nobody has ever been criticized.

Talk about your covert damning with faint praise and slander by choice of words '...slinking into oblivion...'

And pronouncing her guilty of COMMUNICATING - the classic Hubbardite dictum carried over into the super hypocritical and holier than thou Independant Scilon movement.

And it sure sounds like it was Marty and his posse who muddied the waters for Debbie by remailing her email to others she had not originally sent it to, just as she alludes in her letter to the SP now Tampa Bay Times.

But the ultimate, and I mean wake the fuck up all you Marty apologists, irony is his words exhorting her to '...make a clean breast of it...' and put out the whole truth, I mean my God, Marty, your hypocrisy indeed knows no bounds. Its a classic example of the overt laden individual pronouncing another guilty of the crimes he himself is guilty of, a most exasperating quality of pr spokesholes, politicians and Hubbardites.

The above article by Marty is a classic hit piece intended to throw Debbie fully under the bus, a preemptive strike to remove any possibility of her dethroning him as the leader of the Indies, a power move that reminds one of the rise to power of the Dwarf.

If one was running a multi-million dollar enterprise, say the Cof$ for instance, and one wanted to make sure that that enterprise was never in danger from any whistle blowing ex-participants, one could do no better covert intel op than to send out a phony ex-apostate to take over and run the 'independent' movement thus co-opting any danger and preserving the monster cash cow that is Hubbardism and Hubbardites

Debbie may not be up to speed yet on state of the art political machination, replete with its intel gathering, skullduggery and back stabbing, but I'll bet she knows a 1.1 snake when she sees it.

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
Jesus God Almighty.

Give me a frakking break.

Gag me with a Hubbardite reverse vector posturing.

See my added boldface type and red color text above.

Marty is doing an OSA style hatchet job and dead agent op on Debbie Cook the likes of which would make DM smile.

If this was not a criticism of Debbie Cook then nobody has ever been criticized.

Talk about your covert damning with faint praise and slander by choice of words '...slinking into oblivion...'

And pronouncing her guilty of COMMUNICATING - the classic Hubbardite dictum carried over into the super hypocritical and holier than thou Independant Scilon movement.

And it sure sounds like it was Marty and his posse who muddied the waters for Debbie by remailing her email to others she had not originally sent it to, just as she alludes in her letter to the SP now Tampa Bay Times.

But the ultimate, and I mean wake the fuck up all you Marty apologists, irony is his words exhorting her to '...make a clean breast of it...' and put out the whole truth, I mean my God, Marty, your hypocrisy indeed knows no bounds. Its a classic example of the overt laden individual pronouncing another guilty of the crimes he himself is guilty of, a most exasperating quality of pr spokesholes, politicians and Hubbardites.

The above article by Marty is a classic hit piece intended to throw Debbie fully under the bus, a preemptive strike to remove any possibility of her dethroning him as the leader of the Indies, a power move that reminds one of the rise to power of the Dwarf.

If one was running a multi-million dollar enterprise, say the Cof$ for instance, and one wanted to make sure that that enterprise was never in danger from any whistle blowing ex-participants, one could do no better covert intel op than to send out a phony ex-apostate to take over and run the 'independent' movement thus co-opting any danger and preserving the monster cash cow that is Hubbardism and Hubbardites

Debbie may not be up to speed yet on state of the art political machination, replete with its intel gathering, skullduggery and back stabbing, but I'll bet she knows a 1.1 snake when she sees it.

Great post and I agree.

Where I do agree with Marty however, is that there is a great risk of being connected to people in good standing in that if they see any chance of getting up the ethics conditions and your feet are out the door, they will drop you like a hat and betray you. We also do not know fully where Debbie stands.

I personally don't want anything to do with the games of either of them.

Second paragraph from the bottom; good point. I have previously posted that I believe Marty (and maybe even Terril) are containment agents of sorts.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Hmm.. Uncreative response by Mr.Rathbun.. He could accuse Debbie of instigating a fake Revolution run as a covert OP by OSA!

(I sometimes wonder if my education as a Scientology PR has damaged my mind?)

:unsure:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with your mind, Schwimmey.

In my opinion, Marty has seriously underestimated the intelligence of his audience and that is a mistake.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
Great post and I agree.

Where I do agree with Marty however, is that there is a great risk of being connected to people in good standing in that if they see any chance of getting up the ethics conditions and your feet are out the door, they will drop you like a hat and betray you. We also do not know fully where Debbie stands.

I personally don't want anything to do with the games of either of them.

Second paragraph from the bottom; good point. I have previously posted that I believe Marty (and maybe even Terril) are containment agents of sorts.

And I agree with you - that true believers would not hesitate to throw exes under the bus whenever possible as a part of conditions or even in the gathering of 'brownie points' to insure their OT eligibility.

Different from Marty, I do think Debbie is well intentioned but is below exes on the truth scale re: the actual source(s) of the tech and the true facts of Hubbards life. Hopefully the full wrath of the Midget and his OSA goons will drive her to the Bright side where truth resides.

And I have implored Terril to see a viewpoint or two that I have put forth but I feel he is a fine fellow and well intentioned, just in need of a little more education.

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
And I agree with you - that true believers would not hesitate to throw exes under the bus whenever possible as a part of conditions or even in the gathering of 'brownie points' to insure their OT eligibility.

Different from Marty, I do think Debbie is well intentioned but is below exes on the truth scale re: the actual source(s) of the tech and the true facts of Hubbards life. Hopefully the full wrath of the Midget and his OSA goons will drive her to the Bright side where truth resides.

And I have implored Terril to see a viewpoint or two that I have put forth but I feel he is a fine fellow and well intentioned, just in need of a little more education.

The thing is with Debbie, is that she was very much a Scientologist and obviosuly got something out of, but she's gone beyond the 'tipping point' which is where, IMO< it's time for people to MOVE ON. Try something else, enjoy life, love people, eat great food, read, travel, family.

I was thrown under the bus by the FZ and should have walked there and then, not hung around for another 4yrs umming and ahhing over what to do.

As for Terril, he's been on the boards long enough not to require any more education from us. He's pretty solid about where he stands.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Translation from Martyese:

"Debbie is silly and not clever. I am clever and not silly. Do not play with her. If you do bad things will happen to you."

Twenty minute standing ovation to chants of "Go away Debbie you are very silly" from crowd of confused old codgers. Marty spits out chewing tobacco, rotates baseball cap into peak forward configuration, opens bottle of beer, bites off a piece of beef jerky. Smiles to himself in satisfaction knowing that at least some people bought his BS.

Gadfly

Crusader

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/

To Those Who Fly Under the Radar…

If you are under the radar or otherwise quietly sitting on the fence, and you have good reason to be, the most dangerous thing you can possibly do is to contact Debbie Cook or to express any hint of agreement with her email. You will be left high and dry, intimidated back into the pen (at great expense to yourself) or monitored closely for the rest of your corporate Scientology connection. If you were inspired to take a stand by Debbie’s 1 January email, the only place to take a stand with some level of security is with Independent Scientologists.

Until she does, those who fly under the radar or sit quietly on the fence are advised to keep their distance. If you are inclined to take a stand, then contact those who will unequivocally, and competently, have your back – Independent Scientologists.

Let me rewrite a few lines from this so that it is more TRUTHFUL and ACCURATE.

"As brilliant as Debbie Cook was as a corporate Scientology executive, she was and is just as naïve about the workings of the outside world and particularly how LRH's Guardian's Office and Office of Special Affairs (OSA, corporate Scientology’s propaganda and dirty tricks branch) works within it."

The policies and practices of OSA were created by Hubbard, pushed by Hubbard, and heavily enforced by Hubbard. Miscavige simply duplicates Hubbard very well.

"Unfortunately, there has ALWAYS been a “Peter Principle” at work within Hubbard's Church of Scientology. It goes something like this. To the degree that one is willing to set aside logic, compassion, and understanding to drive home "LRH's Command Intention" to compliance is the degree to which one rises. Thought-stopping supreme is the greatest asset for rising in the ranks of Hubbard's Church of Scientology."

This has always been the way things have work in Scientology. Hubbard set it up THAT way.

"This is not a criticism of Debbie Cook. It is fact that I fully acknowledge applied to me too. However, I had the fortune, or misfortune, of dealing with the outside world throughout my Church of Scientology career, and specifically with the apparatus used by Hubbard's Scientology to deal with the outside world. I learned well that one does not and cannot approach L. Ron Hubbard, or any senior Scientology staff member, in a gray-area fashion. They only see black and white, positive and negative, good and evil. It is purely a God vs. the Devil world to L. Ron Hubbard and the Church of Scientology, exactly as set in policy by Hubbard (ref: KSW). Gray areas and nuances do not exist to them. That is why after many months of soul searching before deciding to make myself known on the outside I decided to choose the only entrance to the road to truth, honesty. It is the only antidote to the poison that is sure to rain upon anyone stepping out of line of the corporations. And, it has served us well."

Except Marty is NOT honest. He is a very well-trained Scientology PR-type liar, having trained in the upper echelons of Scientology for many years. :yes:

"As accurately predicted, Miscavige had OSA drop virtually everything and scramble to put Debbie in a box. Every person that contacted her since her email has been identified and contacted and handled by the corporate church – one way or the other."

Which is also exactly what Hubbard would have done, and which has been standard practice in ANY version of the Church of Scientology since it began.

Marty is such a buffoon. The Church does what it does based on exact LRH policy. Especially when it comes to PR and intelligence "operations". But then, Marty KNOWS THAT (yet he hides it).

That Marty continues to write and speak in such a deceitful and contrived manner means to me that he either cannot shed the behaviors he learned so well studying the works of L. Ron Hubbard while in senior management, OR he is still "working for them". Either way, he is a major doofus!
:yes:

Really, any person who considers it vital and important to "maintain the wonderful image of L. Ron Hubbard", as Marty does, has very serious mental failings.

Last edited: