Marty talks of the Cruise divorces

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/tom_cruise_scientology_marty_rathbun.php

Marty tells of what happened with Cruise in his divorce from Nicole Kidman.

Tom Cruise's Former Scientology Auditor: "He Should Let Katie Have Everything She Wants"
"When we were handling the Nicole divorce, she started to raise the specter of wanting the kids more than half the time. She hinted through her attorney that Scientology was going to be an issue. So we went in hard. 'Go ahead, bring it,' we said. And she backed off," Rathbun says.

"Tom may think he can do that now, and if he does, he's had it. Because 2012 is not 2001. The landscape has changed drastically."

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/tom_cruise_scientology_marty_rathbun.php

Marty tells of what happened with Cruise in his divorce from Nicole Kidman.

"Tom Cruise's Former Scientology Auditor: "He Should Let Katie Have Everything She Wants"
"When we were handling the Nicole divorce, she started to raise the specter of wanting the kids more than half the time. She hinted through her attorney that Scientology was going to be an issue. So we went in hard. 'Go ahead, bring it,' we said. And she backed off," Rathbun says.

"Tom may think he can do that now, and if he does, he's had it. Because 2012 is not 2001. The landscape has changed drastically."

The Narcissistic and cultic mind set in that scenario turns my stomach :puke2:

And who exactly were the "we" whom were battling against Nicole and the benefits of the children, in order to protect the abomination of a dead conman?

Makes me wonder if Marty and cohorts have ever heard of the Stockholm Syndrome, and how it might apply to their relationship with the conman.

Caroline

Patron Meritorious
Village Voice said:
[...]

Ortega, T. (2012, 2 July). Tom Cruise's Former Scientology Auditor: "He Should Let Katie Have Everything She Wants" blogs.villagevoice.com. Retrieved 2 July 2012 from http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/tom_cruise_scientology_marty_rathbun.php

Yes, the landscape has changed drastically. In September 2011, Ursula Caberta publicly joined Mark Rathbun and the Indies in their war against DM and Tom Cruise. From the Hamburg Press Conference of 7 September 2011:

Ursula Caberta said:
...what we hopefully will do together in the future, Marty Rathbun and I:
That the crimes of David Miscavige occurring worldwide under his leadership,...
his harrassment of critics and defectors which is run under his management are brought to light,..
...so as to maybe finally put an end to the spook of the Scientology organisation under David Miscavige.
However from my point of view this will only succeed...
...if we manage to make clear in the United States of America...
...what kind of man they're really dealing with.
And not only with him, but we'll have to be just as hard on his henchman Tom Cruise.

Press conference introduction to Marty Rathbun in Hamburg 07th September 2011

Related ESMB thread.

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
And Marty may have been able to get away with it in 2001 but can't get away with it now, hence he jumped ship. If Nicole was 1991 and Katie was 2001 Marty would be saying something completely different.

The sheer evil makes me mad, please let justice be served...