What's new

Marty WITHDRAWS Endorsement of Scientolipedia and David LaCroix. Sneakerster Wins!

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
Marty WITHDRAWS Endorsement of Scientolipedia and David LaCroix. Sneakster Triumphant!

In the thread "Marty Endorses Freezone Site, Scientolipedia and David LaCroix. Slaps down Sneakster?," I initially noted:
[SNIP]

Secondly, Marty has endorsed Scientolipedia.org, and by implication its owner, David LaCroix:
As you can see from Chris’ profile he can deliver just about anything Scientology; especially convenient for our Northern friends.
Toronto Is Delivering
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/03/toronto-is-delivering/

The link to "Chris’ profile" leads to his profile on Scientolipedia.org.

Marty apparently does not agree with the opinion of Michael A. Hobson, aka "Sneakster," Independent Scientologist, Indie 500 List #99, that "David LaCroix, the Freezone owner/operator of the Scientolopedia website" is a "viper," who acted with "evil intent," whom it would be "unwise" to keep as even a Facebook friend:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...Facebook-group&p=743807&viewfull=1#post743807
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Emma
SP declare Indy style!!!
Screen shot to follow.
Original Post Michael Hobson x:xxpm Oct 30

Attention All! David LaCroix, the Freezone owner/operator of the Scientolopedia website has just been permanent banned from this group by Karry Campbell on the grounds that he was one of the persons that leaked posts and comments from this *private* Facebook Group to Michelle "Emma" Sterling, the owner/operator of the Ex Scientology Message Board. Those who are familiar with that board know that they have an agenda to eradicate Scientology in all forms from this Earth. Leaking posts to ESMB can therefore only have been done with evil intent. Mr. LaCroix denied having done so when I PMed him about it. However, I believe I have sufficient evidence to show it was him and Karry Campbell concurs. Whether you want this viper to remain on your Facebook Friends list is your own affair, but I think you would be unwise to keep him.

Michael Hobson Independent Scientologist Indie 500 #99
Wrong again Sneaks.

What ever happened to you needing FACTS?
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...Facebook-group&p=743818&viewfull=1#post743818
As promised:

Hobson.jpg

From 2 different sources :lol:

Keep looking Sneaks.
I very much doubt that Marty would refer people to, or cite as a reference, the website of someone he considered to be a "viper," who acted with "evil intent," whom it would be "unwise" to keep as an online friend.

I post this as a public service. You can't keep track of the players without a scorecard. :coolwink:
Later, I observed:
As an additional data point, I will note that Marty's Blogroll has added:
The link for "Toronto Auditor and C/S" goes to then entry for Chris Black, Class VIII C/S (HSST) on the Scientolipedia.org website. Further evidence that Marty endorses Scientolipedia.org and and its owner, David LaCroix. It appears that, despite the best efforts of Michael A. Hobson, aka "Sneakster," David LaCroix has not been excommunicated or disconnected from Independent Scientology.

HISTORY HAS BEEN REWRITTEN! WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH EASTASIA!

Marty has WITHDRAWN his endorsement of Scientolipedia and David LaCroix! Sneakster Triumphant!

In Marty's post Toronto Is Delivering
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/03/toronto-is-delivering/ :
As you can see from Chris’ profile he can deliver just about anything Scientology; especially convenient for our Northern friends.
the link to "Chris’ profile" has now been changed without notice from the entry for Chris Black, Class VIII C/S (HSST) on the Scientolipedia.org website to lead to his profile on Free and Able.

Similarly, the link in Marty's Blogroll to:
has now been changed without notice from the entry for Chris Black, Class VIII C/S (HSST) on the Scientolipedia.org website to the entry for Class VIII C/S, Class IX Auditor on the Free and Able website.

In other words, Marty has surreptitiously DELETED all links to Scientolipedia.org. Sneakster Triumphant!

WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH EASTASIA!

DOWN WITH SCIENTOLIPEDIA.ORG! ALL PRAISE FREE AND ABLE!

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Re: Marty WITHDRAWS Endorsement of Scientolipedia and David LaCroix. Sneakerster Win

Yea, but who's Marty endorsing for Tuesday's presidential race?

They need guidance. :duh: :duh:

It's tomorrow!!

:lol:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Re: Marty WITHDRAWS Endorsement of Scientolipedia and David LaCroix. Sneakerster Win

It has begun.

The Night of the Long knives.

Suggest all [STRIKE]Free[/STRIKE]Zone 'Techies' leave town, because Marty knows where you are and what you had for breakfast.

TG1

Angelic Poster

HISTORY HAS BEEN REWRITTEN! WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH EASTASIA!

Marty has WITHDRAWN his endorsement of Scientolipedia and David LaCroix! Sneakster Triumphant!

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/03/toronto-is-delivering/ :the link to "Chris’ profile" has now been changed without notice from the entry for Chris Black, Class VIII C/S (HSST) on the Scientolipedia.org website to lead to his profile on Free and Able.

Similarly, the link in Marty's Blogroll to: has now been changed without notice from the entry for Chris Black, Class VIII C/S (HSST) on the Scientolipedia.org website to the entry for Class VIII C/S, Class IX Auditor on the Free and Able website.

In other words, Marty has surreptitiously DELETED all links to Scientolipedia.org. Sneakster Triumphant!

WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH EASTASIA!

DOWN WITH SCIENTOLIPEDIA.ORG! ALL PRAISE FREE AND ABLE!

Very interesting. And excellent Nineteen Eighty-Four reference.

Thanks,

TG1

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors

Huh? :confused2::p
Executive Summary and our story so far....

1) Sneakster attacks "David LaCroix, the Freezone owner/operator of the Scientolopedia website" for allegedly leaking Steve Hall's rant about the Freezone from the closed Indie Facebook group to ESMB.

2) Marty makes a post entitled "Toronto Is Delivering" in which he links to Chris Black's biography on, therefore refers readers to, and impliedly endorses, the Scientolopedia.org website, and thus David LaCroix.

3) Marty adds a link for "Toronto Auditor and C/S" to his Blogroll. The link leads to Chris Black's page on the Scientolopedia.org website.

4) Points 1, 2 and 3 above are noted and rather loudly and rudely announced on both ESMB and WWP.

5) Without notice, Marty changes the link for Chris Black in the post "Toronto Is Delivering" from the Scientolopedia.org website to the Free and Able website.

6) Without notice, Marty changes the link for "Toronto Auditor and C/S" for Chris Black in his Blogroll from his page on the Scientolopedia.org website to his page on the Free and Able website.

In other words, Marty surreptitiously deleted all links to Scientolipedia.org.

Therefore, there are only to possible conclusions.

We have always been at war with Eastasia!

Sneakster Triumphant!

The Saga Continues.....

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

Remember, Marty the Warlord is the ARBITER! The DECIDER. He IS the Freezone and don't you ever forget it. :)

OldTimingMan

Patron with Honors

"Those who are familiar with that board know that they have an agenda to eradicate Scientology in all forms from this Earth. ..."

Those who have seen the Facebook group know this is total Bull.

I don't closely follow the little skirmishes between these groups, any of them, and the subtle machinations I do likely miss completely as I'm not really interested.

However, this one is so blatantly false I would feel like a heel not pointing it out.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron

Marty, Steve Hall and Co. have to shit on the FreeZone because they represent a group of Scientologist who wised up DM being a psycho 20 years ago while Marty & pals blindly followed the psycho's marching orders like retarded sheep (and in the process they were evil bastards who ruthlessly tried to destroy all those who were trying to stop DM, making his hold on power more secure and ensuring their "new" mission that much harder due to their own blind obedience.)

Basically FZ is a living reminder that Marty & Steve aren't some cutting edge freedom fighters for Scientology, but rather very slow on the draw and even slower to catch on to what was obvious to so many others in their shoes. The fact they were the henchman supporting the SO bully, who they now are fighting as a great evil, only deepens the irony. The FZ (& critics) are neon signs offering proof that the inDependents are merely slow/ dim and easily led and lied to for decades

Now if only the whole lot of them could take the last leap to see Hubbard's hot, steaming pile of bullshit for what it really is no matter who is running the show.

Vertley

Patron

The link to www.scientolipedia.org was probably due to Marty not being too bright when it comes to web stuff. When someone, likely Hall, clued him in that he was sending people to the opposition, he yanked it.

As to why LaCroix was Fair-gamed and Black-PR'd in the first place, it's because Hall is about to launch a copy-cat site based on LaCroix's ideas. Rather than give credit and add legitimacy to the opposition, LaCroix needed to be taken out. So the ex-OSA pros did what they do best. i.e. run some black ops on LaCroix, position him with the FZ and by extension, squirrels and presto-magico - Steve Hall can now be the hero for coming up with the brilliant idea to use the Semantic wiki for the Scientology community and LaCroix is marginalized.

There's a couple things they've overlooked however. One of them being that in the long run, Scientologists will wise up and never respect or follow the criminals and cowards who destroyed the church.
The others...stay tuned.

YAWN!!!

Another "my gung fu is better than your gung fu" bitchfest...

:sleepy: :pfft: :sleepy:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

As to why LaCroix was Fair-gamed and Black-PR'd in the first place, it's because Hall is about to launch a copy-cat site based on LaCroix's ideas. Rather than give credit and add legitimacy to the opposition, LaCroix needed to be taken out. So the ex-OSA pros did what they do best. i.e. run some black ops on LaCroix, position him with the FZ and by extension, squirrels and presto-magico - Steve Hall can now be the hero for coming up with the brilliant idea to use the Semantic wiki for the Scientology community and LaCroix is marginalized.

I started a wiki on Scientology at the end of 2005 (Scienowiki). I put hundreds of hours into it, although I tried to be honest and not fawning. Can't say I've looked at it much lately, though.

http://scienowiki.org

Paul

I was glancing at the book list in it and I didn't see the Track Map booklet, or the green and yellow lectures booklets. I don't recall the name of the lecture series books, but there were a few of them. A friend was showing me one of them, where in Hubbard was auditing a GE - sounded much like auditing a BT.

I'll have to find more time to look at the site. It looks really nice.

Mimsey

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron

"...that leaked posts and comments from this *private* Facebook Group to Michelle "Emma" Sterling, the owner/operator of the Ex Scientology Message Board. Those who are familiar with that board know that they have an agenda to eradicate Scientology in all forms from this Earth."

Is this true?

Do we really have an agenda to eradicate Scientology in all forms from this Earth?

That would be like turning off the TV during the middle of a hilarious movie.

Rd00

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter

"An agenda to eradicate Scn"? and "They"?

No. Like I said in another thread, ESMBers are all over the map. There are people here who want to see Scn wiped off the face of the map. And for some, just CofS would be good enough. There is no one mindset here about that.

Oh, and I think he called it a mission, too, didn't he? It's agenda think. Too much of that around as it is. Do not want.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron

This needs a bumb :bump2: Honestly BunnySkull's post is outstanding. I should have quoted it here, but did not. Will do next though. Hang on.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron

Marty, Steve Hall and Co. have to shit on the FreeZone because they represent a group of Scientologist who wised up DM being a psycho 20 years ago while Marty & pals blindly followed the psycho's marching orders like retarded sheep (and in the process they were evil bastards who ruthlessly tried to destroy all those who were trying to stop DM, making his hold on power more secure and ensuring their "new" mission that much harder due to their own blind obedience.)

Basically FZ is a living reminder that Marty & Steve aren't some cutting edge freedom fighters for Scientology, but rather very slow on the draw and even slower to catch on to what was obvious to so many others in their shoes. The fact they were the henchman supporting the SO bully, who they now are fighting as a great evil, only deepens the irony. The FZ (& critics) are neon signs offering proof that the inDependents are merely slow/ dim and easily led and lied to for decades

Now if only the whole lot of them could take the last leap to see Hubbard's hot, steaming pile of bullshit for what it really is no matter who is running the show.

:bravo: :clap::clap:

What's It All About

Patron with Honors

And so begins the development of countless "protestant" sects who use ridiculously false but predictably inflammatory language against each other.

Some of these people have utterly forgotten to keep their eyes on the prize. Wasn't there something about freedom involved?

In a worst-case scenario, Facebook is a continual display of early adolescent behavior: Let's be friends, now you can't be my friend anymore and my friends will reject you and your friends too, let's see who is the most popular by who can have and manipulate more friends...

Why perpetuate the most childish, squabbling, mean-spirited, myopically focused parts of ourselves with these inane in-fights? Nothing positive is accomplished.

I can't believe that Facebook is somehow now seen as a mandatory form of communication for so many people. I suspect that people want less and less actual contact with other people, they just want to text and email and blog and tweet and go on Facebook and think that they're actually in a relationship. It's almost like we've developed an aversion to dealing with people directly, by phone or in person.

Does it all boil down to money and prestige? Are they all competing for people to give unlicensed, unmonitored psychotherapy to (auditing)? Marty and Mike seem to be the go-to TV and magazine interview-givers when the media need
former-insider commenters but maybe they aren't satisfied with cornering the market on being the ex-scion mouthpieces.

Oh, well, boys will be boys. I just wish they knew how silly they look with their incomprehensible "I've got the real stick! No, I've got the real stick!", like dogs trying to assert their dominance in a tug of war. I guess they'll play "Let's have a verbal war" until they get tired of it and decide to have a rich inner life instead.

Smilla

Ordinary Human

Facebook is an OK(ish) place to say things, but no so good for conversation.

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron

We will stay tuned! :p

The link to www.scientolipedia.org was probably due to Marty not being too bright when it comes to web stuff. When someone, likely Hall, clued him in that he was sending people to the opposition, he yanked it.

There's a couple things they've overlooked however. One of them being that in the long run, Scientologists will wise up and never respect or follow the criminals and cowards who destroyed the church.
The others...stay tuned.