Patron with Honors
Marty: World News - Trouble Down Under for Miscavige

World News
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/09/13/world-news/
World News

Posted on September 13, 2011 by martyrathbun09| 27 Comments

Trouble Down Under for Miscavige:

[video=youtube;aDbJGg5r8hU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDbJGg5r8hU[/video]

In case it was lost on anyone, check out Karnac – I mean Mike – Rinder accurately predicting the future. Actually, not difficult for a guy who understands Miscavige better than he understands himself.

Also, More on Germany:
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/09/marty_rathbun_e.php

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hmpf. I don't usually click on the martyblog but did this time and saw that one of the comments congratulating Mike R for what he's done in Oz. Far as I know, he was a commentator but didn't actually DO anything with regard to the Fair Work Ombudsman thing. So thanks Mike for being a commentator, but MORE THANKS TO THE SMALL GROUP OF AUSSIES WHO ACTUALLY STOOD UP AND DID THE WORK.

We should have an ESMB Hall of Fame for these guys.

namaste

Anyone who is stupid enough to still be throwing money at the Church of Scientology, keep in mind that your dollars may soon be going into the pockets of these SPs. So jack up suckers! Thank you very much. :biggrin:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
There has been a lot of hoopla of late from the far left of the Scientology spectrum. What with the news from the Inquiry of Oz and the rumored class action suit concerning IAS and Superpower refunds. As per usual these cats are acting like their soul mate Miscavige. Come out with hats and whips blazing, diverting attention and energy with efforts that in the end will have miniscule, if not negative, effects.

Inquiry of Oz.  If Senator Xenophon’s speech is the template for the proposed Inquiry, the hate and falsehood within it will sink it out of sight ultimately.  The snide references to “so called religion” and attacks on the efficacy of the tech are built in mannas for Miscavige.  He can position the entire matter as an over zealous attack upon a recognized religion.  And he’ll use the nature of the attack to raise many tens of millions more in IAS donations. The ass clowns have already declared victory with as much conviction and certainty as DM proclaims Scientology has attained “explosive” expansion. The perfect GPM.  It is a shame Xenophon didn’t go in with a cooler head as certainly there are abuses in DM’s kingdom that would be prosecutable if approached with rationality. Some might argue that Xenophon can reframe it and try again.  He can try, but as the proverb goes, “the toothpaste is out of the tube”, and his opening speech will forever be used against him to characterize whatever Inquiry ensues.  I have tried to warn people from the dark side that their penchant for hype and overkill dooms otherwise potentially fruitful avenues for reform. But they listen to rational counsel about as closely as DM does.

Marty Rathbun - November 2009

Cherished

Awsome, just awsome. The down fall begins.:thumbsup:

Scooter, you're daughter looked great!:thumbsup:
Not Scooter's daughter, free. But I think HappyDays and OutEthicsOfficer will be more than glad to claim her as their own! :)

Did anybody get the PR material Mike Rinder is referring to in this comment?

mrinder | September 14, 2011 at 12:49 am | Reply
Jessica,
Its better than that.
There was a big presentation made to Melbourne Org this past week.
Bridge Publications (not sure where NEP is???) “presented” the Melbourne Org with a “check” for $125,000 for their “Get out of Non Existence Campaign.” (It was one of those monster 6 foot checks like Publishers Clearing House presents to their “winners” that was a photo op that they sent around to all their public). This money supposedly came from sales of “Melbourne Ideal Org special editions of DMSMH.” It is all a PR stunt. Frantically trying to shore up the morale of the people there who invested millions in a building because POB told them it would “clear their city” and now are facing the harsh reality that MEST doesnt do a very good job of clearing anyone.
Melbourne Foundation promoted that they had AN Objectives Completioin at Graduation — a staff member.
When are these people going to wake up and smell the coffee? (Very much including my family who are sheeple cheerleaders of the first order).

Veda

Sponsor
Marty Rathbun - November 2009

Is Marty Rathbun going to attempt to take credit for this too?

Marty has changed his tune, somewhat, from the November 2009 statement quoted above, once he saw the writing on the wall.

And I wonder if the Freezone (to the extent that it is conscious of anything) is also jumping on board? Like Marty, the IFA held the view that little good can come from "wogs" investigating Scientology. From 2010:

"The international Freezone Association welcomes the Australian Senate Commission's decision not to hold an inquiry into Scientology. Such an inquiry would eventually end up as a witch hunt and be a precedent for other 'inquiries' into other religions." http://internationalfreezone.net/news.shtml

Have Marty or Mike ever acknowledged the work done by the people who were largely responsible for bringing about these developments?

As they jump on the bandwagon, that might be a nice thing to do.

Is Marty Rathbun going to attempt to take credit for this too?

Marty has changed his tune, somewhat, from the November 2009 statement quoted above, once he saw the writing on the wall.

And I wonder if the Freezone (to the extent that it is conscious of anything) is also jumping on board? Like Marty, the IFA held the view that little good can come from "wogs" investigating Scientology. From 2010:

"The international Freezone Association welcomes the Australian Senate Commission's decision not to hold an inquiry into Scientology. Such an inquiry would eventually end up as a witch hunt and be a precedent for other 'inquiries' into other religions." http://internationalfreezone.net/news.shtml

Have Marty or Mike ever acknowledged the work done by the people who were largely responsible for bringing about these developments?

As they jump on the bandwagon, that might be a nice thing to do.

I think the bandwagon is going to run right over the little bastards.