What's new

Marty's going to Germany to Handle the German government

Feral

Rogue male
6119310816_7e9796190a.jpg

Nice stalking, very mature, not creepy at all.

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron
<SNIP> ...This time they informed me they had studied very thoroughly everything I had written and done over the past two years, and that they understood what we have done has accomplished more in curbing “church” of Scientology abuses than any other factor... <SNIP>

Why didn't our Marty do this when he was part of the cult's senior management?

Besides, the abuses are still occurring and the craziness is still apparent.

With any luck it is a trap to get him out of the U.S. and locked up for his part in those very same abuses.

LTG

Last edited:

Feral

Rogue male
Blip, you know, the stuff that really is worse than annoying about you is that while a lot of people are exposing and working at the cult, more and more efficiently as time goes on too, (link) you are working at and trolling the people working at the cult. In this case it's me. Sometimes others too, like Janet Rechtman for being too balanced in her journalism.

I had a sheep dog like that, while we were moving stock he'd work my motorbike or the other dogs, not much use at all.

To add to that you are not well informed, most of your information comes from people who were excluded for betraying confidences or wearing their tinfoil too tightly and for your part all you can do is watch the critic movement through them vicariously, (either that or through old links on the web) so you, by default take a position based mostly on a viewpoint which stems from their butthurt; trainspotters, who, if they ever saw past their tinfoil hats they'd realise almost all of their "knowledge" is based on speculation in absence of data, because no one who knows what's going on actually is silly enough to talk to them. If you're in doubt about that ask about the butter squash.

You're in the position of someone who is looking at the decor while his head is in the toilet bowl. You really don't even know what's past the porcelain, you're out of the loop playing guessing games with clues fed to you by the tactically challenged.

Now, is stalking me your idea or have you been recruited to my "old" job; "attack dog for the vulnerable yet conniving"?

Infinite has

6119310816_7e9796190a.jpg

FIFY.

Last edited:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
. . . whole lotta bawwwwwwwww . . .

Uninformed? Heh! That's funny. Lets review, shall we:

You know the Germans closed down Ursula Caberta's department because Scientology had become so inconsequential that in effect her efficiency had done her out of a job . . .

1 It was Hamburg, not Germany, which instituted the budget cuts

2 Ursula's office is still open

3 Scientology is still considered a significant risk

4 Ursula still has her job​

Stalking? Heh!! Now that's *really* funny. Again, lets review:

1 You are the one traipsing around after me on WWP

2 You are the one with Facebook spais reporting back on my groups

3 You are the one posting non sequitor, random imported drama about me

4 You are the one using ESMB to slander my friends and lie about others​

So, who's stalking whom . . . hmmmm?

Feral

Rogue male
Uninformed? Heh! That's funny. Lets review, shall we:

Sure, read below;

1 It was Hamburg, not Germany, which instituted the budget cuts

2 Ursula's office is still open

3 Scientology is still considered a significant risk

4 Ursula still has her job​

Last year the Green Government (it's a coalition between the CDU and the Greens that I don't pretend to understand) deemed that most of the problem with Scientology in Germany was that the Govt had failed to communicate with them and had not given them enough *love* (note sarcasm). That's when Caberta's office was cut from 6 staff to just her. She refers to it as her office being closed and she blames the Federal Govt. for pressuring the Hamburg Govt under the guise of austerity measures.

The office wasn't downsized because they thought they were under *more* threat but less. I don't mean by that *all* Germans thought it or any one on this board, just the Federal Govt. and possibly only a few within it that caused the budget cuts and forced them onto the Hamburg Govt.

Before this happened last year Ursula had money to re-integrate people leaving the cult into society and send them to get qualifications, as well as the six staff to help her. All that is gone now and Ursuala said that they the cult used Tom Cruise, I *think* when he was filming "Valkyrie" in the same way that was laid out by Marty Rathbun here.

Of your four points you are just plain wrong on three, on the fourth I never said she didn't have a job. So *please* STFU.

On a more positive note Ursula is very excited that Marty is there and hopes to get re opened on the basis of what he can offer about his fairgaming and evidence regarding corporate Scientology.

These events in Germany herald a major shift against The CofS and will be a huge barrier to them playing their religious persecution card in the future.

Stalking? Heh!! Now that's *really* funny. Again, lets review:

1 You are the one traipsing around after me on WWP​

I don't post on WWP, your thread was brought to my attention after you were trolling here and pretending that you knew more than the people actually doing the work.

2 You are the one with Facebook spais reporting back on my groups

ORLY? You've got DOX for that?

Blip, what I know about your group(s) can be predicted from knowing the two more agitated members. I don't have spais, don't need them, you are far too predictable in your pure trolling.

3 You are the one posting non sequitor, random imported drama about me

4 You are the one using ESMB to slander my friends and lie about others
So, who's stalking whom . . . hmmmm?

You have been stalking and trolling Blip, I'm trying to stop it, as I said, it's creepy.

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is all looking very exciting - at least to those of us whose only agenda is the downfall of the cult.:coolwink:

Thanks for the update, Feral - glad you have gotten the scoop from Ursula herself on what's going down there.:thumbsup:

Wonder what the reply from the "Tactically Challenged" will be?:hysterical:

apocalyptic

Patron with Honors
oh god

Population of German +/- 83 million

Then total population of Sci's in Germany is 0.009%.

There are -/+ 312 million united states citizens. There are 435 representatives in congress and 50 senators. Assuming our math is correct that would be 485 individuals.

Further assuming each gov. individual has one Executive Secretary, we would have 485 such individuals. (think scientology doctrine regarding political power).

The U.S. Department of State has repeatedly claimed that Germany's actions constitute government and societal discrimination against minority religious groups and expressed its concerns over the violation of Scientologists' individual rights posed by sect filters (circa 1997).

8000 scientologists in Germany is akin to one single billy goat in a field of lambs.

All of the lambs will eventually, get fucked.

Apocalyptic

Last edited:

Cherished

You know the Germans closed down Ursula Caberta's department because Scientology had become so inconsequential that in effect her efficiency had done her out of a job...

12/10/2007

Lack of Evidence

Agencies Warn Scientology Ban Doomed to Fail

Germany's domestic intelligence agencies are warning that an effort by the country's interior ministers to ban Scientology could fail. They say the group has failed to gain a foothold in German society and that there isn't enough evidence to support freezing its activities.

In the run-up to Friday's meeting, domestic intelligence agencies determined that the organization does indeed operate in ways that are hostile to the country's constitution. The dangers presented by the group they found, however, were limited because Scientology has had little success "infiltrating" German society. The group's membership numbers have also stagnated.
http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,522348,00.html

Markus

This is all looking very exciting - at least to those of us whose only agenda is the downfall of the cult.:coolwink:

Thanks for the update, Feral - glad you have gotten the scoop from Ursula herself on what's going down there.:thumbsup:

Wonder what the reply from the "Tactically Challenged" will be?:hysterical:

The downfall of which "cult" scooter? The cult of David Miscavige or the cult of L. Ron Hubbard :coolwink:

Love
Markus

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

And yet . . .

. . . German courts have so far not resolved whether Scientology should be accorded the legal status of a religious or worldview community, and different courts have reached contradictory conclusions.[1] German domestic intelligence services have monitored the organization's activities. The German government does not recognize Scientology as a religion. It views it as an abusive business masquerading as a religion and believes that it pursues political goals that conflict with the values enshrined in the German constitution . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_in_Germany

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
. . . German courts have so far not resolved whether Scientology should be accorded the legal status of a religious or worldview community, and different courts have reached contradictory conclusions.[1] German domestic intelligence services have monitored the organization's activities. The German government does not recognize Scientology as a religion. It views it as an abusive business masquerading as a religion and believes that it pursues political goals that conflict with the values enshrined in the German constitution .

Straightforward.

Captain Koolaid

Patron Meritorious
This is the official position on Scientology in Germany: Since the organisation is monitored by OPC, they have been very careful not to provide evidence that could put their current status in jeopardy. It is also not easy to ban the group, the attempt to ban the NPD, an openly racist party that denies the Shoa, when it turned out during the trial that the evidence was provided by moles working for the government. This rendered the evidence useless.

Officials also don't want to give the cult reason to play the martyrs by screaming religious persecution, and it's also a worry that the organisation will then go underground, which would make it a lot tougher to monitor. Unless Scientology makes a real blunder, a ban is not considered here. The cult will eventually starve to death, as it will in other countries.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
When OSA unleashes an all out attack with their navy ( a paddleboat ) then all of Germany will fold and Marty will be chased into France.

This is WAR !