What's new

Marty's latest blog: David Miscavige Killed Lisa McPherson

elwood

Patron with Honors
The horror of watching these two idiots just blethering on when they lack the self awareness to even realize how fucking grotesque they sound.

A woman died in their care, died on their watch. One of the 'scientologists" they claim to care so much about and the only thing that seems to piss them off is that she was type 3 and should not have been there. That and the fact that they busted their collective asses to make sure the truth would never be known.

Somebody will have to explain to me, again, why these two are marginally better than used toilet paper.

Got ot go with you on this one. Really over the top.

randomx

Patron with Honors
The death of Lisa McPherson was the real world not playing along with a delusion.

1) Lisa was deluded.
2) The Scientologists handling her were deluded.
3) Miscavige who oversaw this fiasco was deluded.
4) And Hubbard , who filled Miscaviges head with delusion, was himself deluded.

Until Mike and Marty can explain honestly the source of Miscavige`s delusions,
they shall remain deluded.

The real world will not play along with their delusions.

It`s only a matter of time before another Lisa McPherson happens.

And if Mike and Marty still want to perpetuate this delusion I`d love either of them to explain how a clear can be rendered insane by a few sentences uttered to them. Shit you can`t even do that to an ignorant wog !!!

Gadfly

Crusader
The horror of watching these two idiots just blethering on when they lack the self awareness to even realize how fucking grotesque they sound.

A woman died in their care, died on their watch. One of the 'scientologists" they claim to care so much about and the only thing that seems to piss them off is that she was type 3 and should not have been there. That and the fact that they busted their collective asses to make sure the truth would never be known.

Somebody will have to explain to me, again, why these two are marginally better than used toilet paper.

Um, I sure as hell can't explain how they are any better than used toilet paper. :ohmy: :confused2:

They are each very over-indoctrinated, true-believin', fanatical, quite delusional, Hubbard-bred, die-hard, unreasonable, stereotypical Scientology droids/parrots/clones/lemmings (take your pick).

Jump

Operating teatime
Hubbard didn't mince words when he described the handling of so-called Type III personas: Sometimes they cannot be kept alive. So Lisa was clearly too far gone for the tech to have any effect on her, which means nothing could save her life.

But it's all Miscavige's fault because he didn't follow Hubbard's instructions - this is just sick, IMO, but not surprising that the M&Ms will twist this to make it fit into their warped reality. They'vew got sooo much confront, right?

BTW, the state of Clear does not exist.

I would clarify that nothing in this sick demented Hubbard-schema would save her life. The lady needed treatment from people who cared about her recovery. If proper care was not withheld, she would not have died.

"What" and "who"

I think Lisa McPherson's death was the least, involuntary manslaughter.

Rinder Quoted in the OP of this thread:

"......(she DID die of a pulmonary embolism – it happens all the time in hospitals with doctors on call – so it is not certain that medical attention would have saved her life, but there is a better chance of it than in a hotel room at the Fort Harrison with people terrified of calling in a doctor for fear of consequences)....."

People DO die from loss of blood too, when people stab them. And people die from all sorts of things in hospital. The person who stabs will be up for criminal charges.

The conditions Lisa was in all look likely to cause pulmonary embolism, to me, (looking at causes on the web). Dehydration, imobilization, starvation. Driving her insane and /or jailing her so that it was impossible to get proper treatment.

From:{http://www.enotes.com/murder-vs-manslaughter-reference/murder-vs-manslaughter} "....Involuntary manslaughter is manslaughter resulting from a failure to perform a legal duty expressly required to safeguard human life, from the commission of an unlawful act not amounting to a felony, or from the commission of an act involving a risk of injury or death that is done in an unlawful, reckless, or grossly negligent manner. Involuntary manslaughter is a relatively new legal concept. Its exact definition varies greatly by jurisdiction, and is sometimes known as second- or third-degree manslaughter....."

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
And Marty covered up - he threw away the evidence to cover up for Miscabbage - what has Marty done to make up the damage to Lisa McPherson's mother, Fannie? :grouch:

I think it is great that Marty is out of the Cult, but I do think some effective blows need to be delivered to the CULT and charging people for auditing is not an effective blow to the CULT! :no: Do some damage - Miscabbage KILLED the woman! Blood is dripping from his midget hands!

I got 13 people out of the Cult - now that is a blow! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Come on, deliver the effective blow! Get your stats UP UP UP!

Jump

Operating teatime
Can't this be induced by an bubble injection?

Yes. But that is not an element of this case.

I have seen the photos... this lady was not treated with one ounce of decency. It is easy to see that she was wilfully and criminally allowed to die at the Fort Harrison.

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yes. But that is not an element of this case.

I have seen the photos... this lady was not treated with one ounce of decency. It is easy to see that she was wilfully and criminally allowed to die at the Fort Harrison.

What is your basis for that conclusion? Perhaps this is how she was spared the icepick of the shrink and the prying eyes of the press?:omg:

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
Put yourself in her shoes on the day she striped and plead with the EMT to help her. She was trying to escape from scientology damn it. She failed. She paid.

Jump

Operating teatime
What is your basis for that conclusion? Perhaps this is how she was spared the icepick of the shrink and the prying eyes of the press?:omg:

No, when they realised what they had done, they drove her to a hospital 45 minutes away, bypassing several other hospitals, to see a sympathetic doctor.

When I say 'sympathetic' I don't mean sympathetic to the needs of Lisa, I mean sympathetic to covering up the misdeeds of Hubbard Inc.

TheRealNoUser

Patron with Honors
Since Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun finally have conceded that Lisa McPherson was in fact murdered, they have also incriminated themselves as being an Accessory to Murder.

Since, as a rule, there is no statute of limitations for the crime of murder, I assume Miami Metro Homicide is drawing up the appropriate papers and charges as we speak.

Maybe Rinder, Rathbun and Miscavige can finally become body thetans occupying the same cell.

MattD

Patron with Honors
What I want to know is......Why was Mis Cabbage C/Sing Lisa's case? Was she someone special to him? Was there some reason that he felt he had to oversee her case in place of the Sr C/S? And why was the Sr C/S auditing her? Was she some kind of celebrity? I know they treated JT that way, but why Lisa?

Her employer and BFF, Bennetta Slaughter had money and connections.

The leach miscavige wanted to suck from her.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bennetta_Slaughter

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Interesting comment from Marty's blog:

Kay Proctor
I knew Lisa McPherson well. We both started in 1991 at AMC Publishing, owned at that time by Jeff Schaffner & Bennetta/David Slaughter. We were kindred spirits, both in Div 6 at the org in Dallas — She was the PCS and I was her junior.

So we worked together selling all day long, then worked the foundation shift at the org. Every night we would do Upper Indoc TRs — look at the wall, walk over to that wall, touch that wall, turn around — until we both became known as the ‘girls that could make a gorilla lay down their fire arms in the middle of the Interstate freeway.’

Lisa was my son’s god-mother. So I know this being extremely well. She was quite a talented sales person and we both together made a kick-ass team at the org — we would go out and body-route folks into the org, sell books, had the highest ever in BIS for Div 6 — We were kicking some major butt and the org has never done better than during this time frame.

In December 1993, we all moved to CW. Bennetta presented the game to us for us all to get onto OT 7. We were all in the Clear area, so it became a wonderful game to play. I was over the moon to be on 7, so I played like a crazy woman making more $$ than anyone in the company, as I really wanted it.

That Christmas, 1993, 14 of us packed up everything we owned, our husbands/spouses quit their jobs and we all moved to CW. Of course, Flag was excited and Bennetta had put $$ on account for all of us so that she would have a tether on us w/regards to owning us. And trust me, she did a fabulous job of that.

Lisa was particularly in like tight with Bennetta. But when we got to CW, the game @ AMC changed, as there was a larger pool of Scn for sales reps than there was in Dallas. She pretty much had the creme of the crop there, but 4 months after we arrived, Bennetta put out a policy to lower our commission from 15% to 10%.

The core group of sales reps were Lisa, Brenda Hubert Spencer and me. We had all had shit-fit as this was penalizing upstats among many other infractions — and negated some of the promises to get us to CW.

That was the beginning of the demise. I protested like no one else — just would not let up, all the while, not one of us ever had a moment to even think about getting on course or getting any auditing. It was a very fucked up policy that Bennetta Slaughter ran on us.

She was a slave driver in all sense of the word — and yes, the ONLY policy that she used religiously was conditions. We wrote condition and o/w’s on everything from why the wind blew from the north. It was insane, that we all just kept a template saved in our computer, so that we could just whip out the condition write-up for whatever crazy-ass thing she asked for.

So yes, Bennetta had Lisa writing o/w’s all the while she would be receiving auditing and Lisa began to slip like crazy away from the insouciant being that I had always known and loved.

Bennetta Slaughter is back of all this. She was always meddling or trying to meddle in all our auditing actions — offering her know-best viewpoint, but I was always the bull in the china cabinet, and I was the one that marched my butt into Sonja Jacques at Flag and demanded that the $$ that Bennetta had put on account for me, be removed and put back on the AMC account.

I never had a moment to use any of it, never was sessionable, never had a minute to wash my other pair of panties, so I certainly did not need $20K or more sitting there, with the expectation that every pay day I was to pay back some of it — that was b.s.

So, just know, that the full story of the involvement of Bennetta Slaughter in all of this Lisa debacle has yet to be made known. I was the first to leave the rat’s nest at AMC Publishing, and was not there in December 1995 when Lisa dropped her body.

She was a very talented being — much loved by all, great advocate of LRH and just wanted more than anything, for everyone to love her. She sought that love from Bennetta, but Bennetta turned (or was from the start) traitor in her.

As time rolls along, more will come out…. my 2 cents for now.
Love,
Kay

Thank you!

From Mike Rinder's post:

My bold

Hmmm.

So a woman died and he is horrified because:

People disobeyed Hubbard's orders and brought a Type III to Flag and thus brought very bad PR onto Flag.

Someone showed human kindness and wanted to comfort and help Lisa violating instructions written by a man who imprisoned children in chainlockers.

He really needs to get his priorities right.

Then the Clear thing:
Mike Rinder wrote:

If Lisa wasn't clear then running Dianetics on her wouldn't have been dangerous?

Marty wrote:

But she was clear!

...round and round she goes where she stops nobody knows...

Yes, if ONLY the tech was applied correctly and DM didn't screw it all up! :duh:

I was just browsing M&M comments on that post, I don't know why I bothered really, cause they were predictable and irritating to say the least, and I had to hit "close" on my window...

Here is my tone 40 to Marty: SHE NEVER SHOULD'VE LEFT THE HOSPITAL IN THE FIRST PLACE! SHE SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED THE PHYCHIASTRIC CARE SHE DESPERATELY NEEDED! SCREW YOUR "TECH"!

Grrrrrrrrr :angry:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

I see the crims over at the M&M Show have elaborated on the Lisa McPherson tragedy. Yep, you guessed it, its *all* David Miscagive's fault, and, not only that, the tech works, Clear exists as a verifiable state thanks to the wonderous ability of none other than L Ron Hubbard, and Marty can help you realise it . . . yadda yadda yadda. Its a digusting promotion of Scientology tech leveraged off the death of an innocent.

What's missing from this slick attempt at diversion, obfuscation, and L Ron Hubbard turd polishing are the nuts and bolts of how Rathbun and Rinder managed to secure a not guilty verdict in the criminal case
. Where are the details on how the unfortunate coroner was handled, what other witness tampering was carried out, which police offers were paid off, which Scientologists were hidden from the view of authorities, what are the details of the intel capers carried out on the court officials, what evidence was destroyed, altered and manufactured? The list of what is *not* being provided goes on. And, when they feel capable of taking responsibility for their actions in the death of Lisa, how about they do the same in relation to Robert Vaughn Young, Bob Minton, Shawn Lonsdale, Dennis Erlich, Arnaldo Lerma and all the other people they have fucked over.

I stand corrected. There was no "not guilty" verdict because the criminal case never made it to trial. Thus, there is no reason why it cannot be reopened with the M&M Show, including Debbie Cook and David Miscavige, being indicted. Bring it on.

This is pure bullshit. I testified at the trial and read all of the material though mysteriously a lot of her folder was missing.
I can tell you that this particular r/d killed a lot of people over the years. I was auditing a few pcs on this r/d at flag under the fat man's csing and it indeed drove the people who were already in trouble absolutely nuts. It would be interesting to see how mny people over the years died as a result of this particular "process". At that time there wre several of the class 12's who were trying to audit the fat man to of course no ressult. Though nothing was said outloud, the general concensus was that the fat man was trying to work out a lot of his own dementia through what he was creating as auditing. imagine Jefferey Damher as the founder and you have the basic concept. NObody wanted to audit that r/d on people back then on the ship.Miscavage is nothing more than a used car salesman with an eight grade education. Though I admit he is a particular vicious car salesman. It occurs to me that those who are trying trying to head up movements to "salvage' the tech, people we call Indies, might have their eyes on the 1 to 2 billion dollars the church
has stashed. Lamentably, there is nothing of the "tech" to salvage. There is no good news here. Bill Franks

G

Gottabrain

This is pure bullshit. I testified at the trial and read all of the material though mysteriously a lot of her folder was missing.
I can tell you that this particular r/d killed a lot of people over the years. I was auditing a few pcs on this r/d at flag under the fat man's csing and it indeed drove the people who were already in trouble absolutely nuts. It would be interesting to see how mny people over the years died as a result of this particular "process". At that time there wre several of the class 12's who were trying to audit the fat man to of course no ressult. Though nothing was said outloud, the general concensus was that the fat man was trying to work out a lot of his own dementia through what he was creating as auditing. imagine Jefferey Damher as the founder and you have the basic concept. NObody wanted to audit that r/d on people back then on the ship.Miscavage is nothing more than a used car salesman with an eight grade education. Though I admit he is a particular vicious car salesman. It occurs to me that those who are trying trying to head up movements to "salvage' the tech, people we call Indies, might have their eyes on the 1 to 2 billion dollars the church
has stashed. Lamentably, there is nothing of the "tech" to salvage. There is no good news here. Bill Franks

Thank you for coming forward with your statement on this, Bill. You are a honey. :bighug: :biglove: