What's new

[Marty's place]: New disconnection letter

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Comment from Marty's place: New disconnection letter:

mina bobi // May 27, 2010 at 7:55 pm | Reply

This does not have to do with the IAS subject, but I ran across this email which proves that the Church does not care about families and keep separating them with the disconnection policy.
Check this out. The original email is in Spanish but the English version of it follows it.

Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 17:19:08 -0700

Subject: Fw: Hola a todos

—– Forwarded Message —-
To: ADRIAN KELSEY ; dany_ruizgo[at]hotmail.com
Cc: pagsarefacc[at]prodigy.net.mx; cgonzalez[at]grupodabsa.com.mx; celsogv[at]gmail.com; debbiesalame[at]yahoo.com.mx; diegosantosi[at]hotmail.com; emontero.focus[at]grupodabsa.com.mx; peramadero2003[at]yahoo.com; excalibur88008[at]hotmail.com; feli8008[at]aol.com; gmendoza[at]pielesfamosa.com.mx; gigi12[at]earthlink.net; isabelolivares22[at]hotmail.com; jesuschaconf[at]hotmail.com; elmegaot[at]hotmail.com; jribarguchi[at]msn.com; corriedutko[at]aol.com; lramirez.focus[at]grupodabsa.com.mx; mar.frleongto[at]gmail.com; mj_leavitt[at]yahoo.com; osvaldo_schely[at]prodigy.net.mx; pilarg[at]hotmail.com

Sent: Wed, May 26, 2010 8:53:06 AM

Subject: Re: Hola a todos

Querido Adrian,

Como Cienciologa te exijo que no estes en comunicacion con ningun Cienciologo hasta que manejes tu condicion.

Tu linea por politica es el International Justice Chief.

Utiliza SOLO esa linea y corta tu comunicacion hasta que tengas ok, para comunicarte con el resto del grupo.

Copio a todos los cienciologos en este email, pues Adrian Kelsey esta Declarado Supresivo.

Marina Simon

Dear Adrian,

As a Scientologist I DEMAND that you do not be in communication with any Scientologist until you handle your condition.

Per policy, your line is the International Justice Chief.

Use ONLY this line, and otherwise cut your communication until you have ok to communicate with the rest of the group.

In this email I am informing all Scientologists because Adrian Kelsey is declared a Supressive Person.

Marina Simon

To: dany_ruizgo[at]hotmail.com
Cc: pagsarefacc[at]prodigy.net.mx; cgonzalez[at]grupodabsa.com.mx; celsogv[at]gmail.com; debbiesalame[at]yahoo.com.mx; diegosantosi[at]hotmail.com; emontero.focus[at]grupodabsa.com.mx; peramadero2003[at]yahoo.com; excalibur88008[at]hotmail.com; feli8008[at]aol.com; gmendoza[at]pielesfamosa.com.mx; gigi12[at]earthlink.net; isabelolivares22[at]hotmail.com; jesuschaconf[at]hotmail.com; elmegaot[at]hotmail.com; jribarguchi[at]msn.com; corriedutko[at]aol.com; lramirez.focus[at]grupodabsa.com.mx; mar.frleongto[at]gmail.com; marina_villarreal1[at]yahoo.com; mj_leavitt[at]yahoo.com; osvaldo_schely[at]prodigy.net.mx; pilarg[at]hotmail.com

Sent: Tue, May 25, 2010 8:13:04 PM

Subject: Hola a todos

No say si todos aqui mi conocen pero para los que no.
Soy Adrian Kelsey soy el EX esposo de Fransyl Marmolejo hijo de OTVII Francisco Marmolejo.
Espero que ja mi ubican y que tambien perdona mi espanol por que ya saben que no es mi primer idioma.
Hable con mi hija Estefania de 13 anos el sabado y estaba llorando.
Para no hacer este correo largo voy hacer muy directo.
Mi hija estaba llorando por que ya no puede tener contacto conmigo. Lo pregunto porque, y mi dijo que estoy declarado suppresivo. Yo le dijo que yo no tengo ese escrito y que no sepa nada de eso.
Hablando con Fransyl mi dijo que cuando estaba en Flag lo ensenllaron mi SP declare.
No hay hecho nada para romper el camino de Cienciologia para mi hija o Fransyl y bueno seguro ustedes van a escuchar algo mas.
Lo que si hay hecho es hablar en contra de un incidente con mi primer hijo antes de que case con Fransyl y el abuso que el recibe.
No hable en contra de la Tech pero a lo que paso con mi hijo.
Lo unico que hase eso es meter responsibilidad se algo malo paso y nadia habla de eso pues eso es muy mal.
Y mi enojo mucho con Cienciologia por todo la gente que estaban aclarado pagaron por eso y despues Cienciologia dijo que perdon pero ne es tienes que pagar otra ves.
Para mi la tecnologia siempre era 100% como es possible que eso paso.
No es impotante que meto en todo los detalles y hay mucho en los dos lados del historia.
Pero a mi no mi importa no es perdonable que hace que una ninja de 13 anos tiene que manejar algo tan duro que decir a su Papi que nunca habla.hasta que vuelve a Cienciologia.
La batalla epenas comienza.
Gracias por tu tiempo

Adrian Kelsey

I don’t know if everybody knows me. For those who don’t know me, I am Adrian Kesley, ex-husband of Fransyl Marmolejo, daughter of OT VIII Francisco Marmolejo. I hope that you all remember me and that you also forgive me for my poor Spanish but Spanish is not my mother language.

I spoke to my thirteen-year old daughter Estefania last Saturday and she was crying. For purposes of not lengthening this email I will be very straight forward on what went on while on the phone.

My daughter was crying because she can no longer talk to me. I asked her why, and she said that it was because I was declared a suppressive person. I told her that I don’t have anything in writing and that I was not aware of it either.

Then, while being on the phone with Fransyl she told me that when she was at Flag she was shown my SP declare. I haven’t done anything to prevent my daughter nor Fransyl to practice Scientology but I am going to tell you something that I did do. I spoke out against an incident that my older son went through and the abuses he is getting. I didn’t speak out against the Tech, only against this specific abuse. I only tried to make them take responsibility for this incident but they don’t to talk about it because it is a very bad one. With Scientology, I am mad at the fact that you had to pay to go Clear and now that things were revised and some Clears are no longer Clear, they have to pay again. For me the Tech was 100% standard so how is it possible that it wasn’t. I don’t want to go into all of the details as each one has a different side of the story. What is important to me is that I cannot forgive the fact that a thirteen-year old girl is being put through this painful situation and is being made to disconnect from her father.

The battle has just begun.

Thank you for your time.

Adrian Kesley

(End of email)

Sorry for the translation but Spanish nor English are my first languages.

/

WWP Thread: [Marty's place]: New disconnection letter

/

Last edited:

Feral

Rogue male
Adrian Kesley is one of us ESMBers. I'll leave it to him to say who he is but I've been following his story with great interest in case I can be of some help.

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
Adrian Kesley is one of us ESMBers. I'll leave it to him to say who he is but I've been following his story with great interest in case I can be of some help.

I believe he has identified himself, but like you I'll leave him to comment here. I did notice a message for him posted at the link provided by Kha Khan
If anyone knows Adrian, tell him Alan McKinnon from Pretoria says hi. He did a PTS course in my org in (I think) the late 80s, and I also knew his ex-wife Lesley quite well.

It saddens me that yet another BS declare has been invented just because someone spoke out.

Alan.

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Of course, since Scn. doesn't practice disconnection the above email is all lies. :D
Is that the story this week? I honestly lose track. Sometimes the COS denies disconnection, but don't they also admit it at times?

/

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
but this is the sort of thing that Marty Mike and Danny have been such an integral part of - surely Marty's Minions must be cheering this ruthless application of Hubbardian Dreck?

And anyway why would they care - 13, 30, 300 or 3000 years old. This kid is not fooling anyone, especially those toughies at marty's Dancehouse and Grill

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
EH!!!!!!!! G'Dammit!

My 'stable datum' on $cientology:

"EVERYTHING IS A LIE"

Everything is a lie which must be extensively proven by dox and every other media available to be considered as partially true.​

Q: How do you know that david miscavige or any of the his osaclam minions are lying?

A: Their lips are moving.