Mary McCarran Kahn's son has Disconnected from her pursuant to Scientology Order

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Mary McCarran Kahn's son has Disconnected from her pursuant to Scientology Order.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-king-of-ad-hominem/#comment-36855
Mary McCarran Kahn says February 28, 2014 at 8:33 pm

My son officially disconnected from me three weeks ago. I am devastated. He is devastated but it was his Sophie’s choice. Our family is fractured. Before this, my son was unaware of the shit coming down on me. The MAA walk out? Nope. He had no clue. The Comm Ev.? Nope. He had no clue. The shit storm coming down on me? Nope. He was busy doing his Objectives and having wins. Even sharing them with me.

It wasnt until he was barred from The event and told it was because his mother was disaffected did he cave in. I was willing to just be done if the church would just let me do that. But no. OSA and theyre boss had to declare me and fracture our family. How the hell did my son do all of his objectives and have wins and gains if he was living with an SP? Dont speak of strong family values, Mr Miscavige.

Stop this abusive practice of disconnection.

JustSheila

Crusader
GRRRR! :angry: Viscious, Nasty, Money Grubbing, Family Destroying CHURCH of Scientology!

This is heartbreaking. I am so sorry to hear about Mary's son.

Stand tall, Mary. Be patient. Most people leave Scientology eventually, and odds are, he will read the truth or hear it from others and join you again.

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
I can have such empathy for Mary McCarren Kahn. The cherch of Scientology's standard practice is to break up families when one of the family members disagrees with them. I believe Mary's son will return to her before too long with more and more people exposing the cult for what it is.

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
Mary... your son knows the truth... it may take a little time for him to act on it but he does know.

Hang in there & stay strong.

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have known this family for 30 years and I have a message for them:

We love you Mary and we hope and pray for a quick reconnection for your entire family.

You are awfully brave to step out publicly like this.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
Many are posting where is was put up.... many here may know Mary & family & may not be on the other spot. This is getting the word out so the the family has more support.

An organization can not love.... a mother does. An organization can not be a friend.... we can.

KissMyStats

Patron with Honors
Mary's story has now been posted on mikerindersblog.com

I don't know if she is on ESMB but her story is out! Good luck and best wishes to her.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Mary's story has now been posted on mikerindersblog.com

I don't know if she is on ESMB but her story is out! Good luck and best wishes to her.
Mike Rinder: Mary McCarran Kahn
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/mary-mccarran-kahn/

Excerpt:
I was declared the week of Thanksgiving, which was the church’s gift to my family on such a memorable holiday. Since then until February, when he finally disconnected, my heartbroken son had been trying to wrap his mind around his mom being an SP and how to “handle” me. I am devastated but will not stop fighting to get him back, and fighting to stop this horribly abusive tactic of disconnection that the church of scientology uses to control its members. My son is in the honeymoon phase, and I feel responsible for setting him up to be the Scientologist he is today, for being the kind of Scientologist that would disconnect from his mother who he loves. (I never once talked to my son about the shit that was going on with me. He only found out something was up AFTER the Comm Ev. when he was barred from attending the big event because his mother was disaffected.)