What's new

Mass Scientology Dianetics With Nation Of Islam In Chicago

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Mass Scientology Dianetics With Nation Of Islam In Chicago.

Both Sec Check and Tony Ortega have this story.

NOIChicago.jpg

Sec Check: Mass Dianetics With Nation Of Islam In Chicago

https://seccheck.wordpress.com/2015/07/10/mass-dianetics-with-nation-of-islam-in-chicago/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Chicago is the headquarters of the Nation of Islam, and this is a photo of a recent Dianetics event in that city, in which members of the Nation practice “Book One Auditing,” which means procedures described in the book Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard. We believe it’s a rented hotel ballroom, and all the participants appear to be women.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

*********************************************************************************

Tony Ortega: http://tonyortega.org/2015/07/10/sc...-the-church-managed-to-keep-hidden-until-now/

One of our best tipsters sent us this earlier today, while we were out. It shows Nation of Islam members doing Book One (non-Emeter) auditing in Chicago. Poor Scientology, can’t fill a room these days like NOI can.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well it looks like they are cashing in on the thing that got most of us involved way back in the day, and that is this:

Two people sitting across from each talking about their issues and trying to help each other.

In its simplicity, that is not a bad thing.

The bad thing is that this innocent looking activity is just one of the tentacles of an evil, disgusting cult that destroys or enslaves people.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Imagine how they will feel when and if they ever wake up...:whistling:

"I was in a Cult - NOI - where they convinced me to wear a "Burka" and only blacks were allowed in. I was bamboozled. I thought I was special"

"Then...the cult leader of NOI told us we had to join another cult...a really evil one...so I did as I was told..."

"So...I joined Scientology - and gave up my money, life, family and mest to clear the planet....of money, families and mest so the THAT leader David Miscavigte, can live a lavish lifestyle and hire goons to harass and sue anyone who is on to his scam"....

Now that is a double "CRINGE"...:faceslap:

SecCheck

Patron Meritorious
FSM commissions are a percentage of money paid. Book one training doesn't cost much. At least it didn't when I was in. It was a Div 6 activity.
I don't believe they charge anything. This is something they are doing for their family and community. Self-sufficiency of the community is a big aspect of the NOI. They operate their own farms and food purchasing collectives, for example. They will train people at Scientology orgs, then these people will return to their community to help others. I predict very few will leave to become regular Scientologists or join the Sea Org.

Orglodyte 2

Patron with Honors
Well it looks like they are cashing in on the thing that got most of us involved way back in the day, and that is this:

Two people sitting across from each talking about their issues and trying to help each other.

In its simplicity, that is not a bad thing.

The bad thing is that this innocent looking activity is just one of the tentacles of an evil, disgusting cult that destroys or enslaves people.

I love S. I. Hayakawa's take from 1951:

"The appalling thing revealed by dianetics about our culture is that it takes a 452-page book full of balderdash to get some people to sit down and seriously listen to each other!" -- "From Science-fiction to Fiction-science, Etc." : A Review of General Semantics, 1951 Vol. 8 (4) 280-293. p. 293.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
I don't believe they charge anything.
My understanding is that even in the NOI the Dianetics Seminar (the first step) costs money. Not a lot, relatively speaking, but it is not free.

It is also my understanding that the professional Dianetics training the NOI offers costs more.

Mass Scientology Dianetics With Nation Of Islam In Chicago.

Both Sec Check and Tony Ortega have this story.

NOIChicago.jpg

Sec Check: Mass Dianetics With Nation Of Islam In Chicago

https://seccheck.wordpress.com/2015/07/10/mass-dianetics-with-nation-of-islam-in-chicago/

Chicago is the headquarters of the Nation of Islam, and this is a photo of a recent Dianetics event in that city, in which members of the Nation practice “Book One Auditing,” which means procedures described in the book Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard. We believe it’s a rented hotel ballroom, and all the participants appear to be women.

*********************************************************************************

Tony Ortega: http://tonyortega.org/2015/07/10/sc...-the-church-managed-to-keep-hidden-until-now/

One of our best tipsters sent us this earlier today, while we were out. It shows Nation of Islam members doing Book One (non-Emeter) auditing in Chicago. Poor Scientology, can’t fill a room these days like NOI can.

Can a white lesbian couple join that group?