What's new

Matt Feshbach, who declared bankruptcy in 2011, giving Scientology Finance Seminar

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Re: Matt Feshbach, who declared bankruptcy in 2011, giving Scientology Finance Semina

and whats really weird is, how the hell does one apply hubbard finance policy to the stock market?

Feshbach's were shorters of stock, and that's how they made their money which had nothing to do with hubbard's tech on finance & money.

Where does hubbard talk about making money in the stock market?

IIRC, hubbards tech is basically make more than you spend, find or create a wanted item, exchange in abundance, keep credit as a second cushion. How in the hell does that apply to making money in the stock market and even real estate?

These finance seminars and the feshbach's are more pure bullshit, the trumen show at it's best. :roflmao:

Interesting that they were shorting stocks because as you certainly know there's no real bottom for your losses when you short a pricey stock, unlike when your long on a position where you can only lose your principle.
By reading between the lines it would certainly appear that he (they) were making ample use of other peoples money to buy their own bridge(s) to nowhere.
Then, because they got the money the CO$ rewards his criminality by promoting him as an investment/finance power terminal.
Sure he can teach you to set up a shell investment firm and then rip off your clients, and as long as Scientology gets the money in the long run - no harm no fowl as far as they're concerned.
My former brother in-law bilked his investors out of 3.1 million and only served a year and a half in a country club prison where he worked on a law degree.
But it gets back to one of my axioms - those who can, do
those who can't, talk, write or supervise.
Go to a university and get a business degree from professors who have never tested their theories by working in any business whatsoever. This proved to be part of my brothers downfall. He nearly went to prison after the SEC came in and hauled off all their files - twice! He was kiting sales from one quarter to another to create the illusion of smooth, sustained growth. He's out on his ass now...

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Re: Matt Feshbach, who declared bankruptcy in 2011, giving Scientology Finance Semina

This is one of a series of Life Skills Seminars.

Up next....Tom Cruise's - Create a lasting and happy marriage using LRH tech.
Kirstie Ally - Win, win win! Successfully using the Tone Scale on Twitter.
Sherman - H'arc, H'arc!!! Get your message across in 5 words or less.
COB's - Creating and sustaining positive brand awareness.

I heard that Travolta is slated to run one of these Life Skills Seminars as well.

It will be entitled: "How to Choose Your [STRIKE]People[/STRIKE] Massage Therapist".

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Love those!

Other upcoming Life Skills Seminars:

Jenna Elfman helps aspiring actors to break into show business by training them how to shatter SP directors who criticize Scientology by publicly screaming at them: "HAVE YOU RAPED BABIES RECENTLY?!"

Tommy Davis gives a workshop on: "How to align your Admin Scale so that you can lie for Scientology, blow the Sea Org and still keep your trust fund without getting Declared, Disconnected & Fair Gamed."​

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Love those!

Other upcoming Life Skills Seminars:

Jenna Elfman helps aspiring actors to break into show business by training them how to shatter SP directors who criticize Scientology by publicly screaming at them: "HAVE YOU RAPED BABIES RECENTLY?!"

Tommy Davis gives a workshop on: "How to align your Admin Scale so that you can lie for Scientology, blow the Sea Org and still keep your trust fund without getting Declared, Disconnected & Fair Gamed."​

Is that like Hubbard's guide to marriage?

Or Hubbard's texts on mental health?

I think it's appropriate that Scientologists should be shown the correct path to bankruptcy by Feshbach. If they stay onlines, it is the direction they are going in.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron

Sunday service by Rev Alfreddie Johnson:
The joyfulness of cognitive dissonance: Of course Jesus is the son of God and defender of little children while also being a paedophile alien implant.

Followed by the pharmacetical owner, whatsisname: Donating the Profits: Acceptable Big Pharma.

Jessica Davies: when to use the: 'I am fighting cancer' line to stop any awkward questions. Helpful tips and tricks on how to stop people thinking you have pulled it in and a free success story template thanking LRH for the miraculous cure.

Anne Archer: Never let your child's beatings, punishments and obvious severe stress get in the way of your eternity

Leland

Crusader

I love the part about how he lost 2 million $ of Tom Cruise's money.....and was called to INt base.....and COB made him cover Tom's losses....and pay him .

During the LA Gear "investment".....Feshbach brothers lost 330$ million in about 6 months.....ouch.

Though the Fishbachs claimed to use the Tone Scale and Dianetics....to invest in the stock market....

What I heard was that they had hired a team of private investigators to go talk to the workers on the loading docks of LA Gears warehouses.....to find out how much product they were shipping, and to go through their trash.

(don't let Commander Birdsong see this....LOL)

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

and whats really weird is, how the hell does one apply hubbard finance policy to the stock market?

Feshbach's were shorters of stock, and that's how they made their money which had nothing to do with hubbard's tech on finance & money.

Where does hubbard talk about making money in the stock market?

IIRC, hubbards tech is basically make more than you spend, find or create a wanted item, exchange in abundance, keep credit as a second cushion. How in the hell does that apply to making money in the stock market and even real estate?

These finance seminars and the feshbach's are more pure bullshit, the trumen show at it's best. :roflmao:

From what I heard (and I do not guarantee any degree of accuracy to the story I heard), they used "investigative tech" to find companies that were not doing as well as investors may have thought, sold the stock short, and then used PR tech to discretely reveal the bad news, so as to cause the stock to go down, and thus make them a profit when they covered their short sale.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

I still have time to get to Saint Hill, where do I buy a ticket?

The good news is that if all wannabe donators follow his instructions there will be no cash cows left, they'll all be as broke as I am, Dave will have to put his Idle orgs on Ebay.:yes:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

I love the part about how he lost 2 million $ of Tom Cruise's money.....and was called to INt base.....and COB made him cover Tom's losses....and pay him .

During the LA Gear "investment".....Feshbach brothers lost 330$ million in about 6 months.....ouch.

Though the Fishbachs claimed to use the Tone Scale and Dianetics....to invest in the stock market....

What I heard was that they had hired a team of private investigators to go talk to the workers on the loading docks of LA Gears warehouses.....to find out how much product they were shipping, and to go through their trash.

Speaking very hypothetically, if one was a member of an organization which had members working for all sorts of companies, and that organization's intelligence-gathering service had the means to ask members for inside information on how the company was doing, and a financial benefit could be gained by passing along "interesting" info in a way that was untraceable...

Just saying...

HelluvaHoax!

What I'd love to short-sell is the ever-plummeting threshold of Scientologists' boundless stupidity, that inspires them to:

* Attend a bankrupt OT's seminar because they claim to know the "secret" of handling money.

* Attend a "Briefing" that is not a "Briefing" at all--but instead a desperate crush regging session where they will be coerced to donate or die. And the Scientolgists fall for this trick every time.

Let's face it folks. Scientologists are amongst the most gullible dumbass marks "on this planet".

If any of you people think I am exaggerating or joking, please re-read the end of that last sentence where the phrase "on this planet" was intentionally inserted for gravitas, so knock it off! lol

Leland

Crusader

What I'd love to short-sell is the ever-plummeting threshold of Scientologists' boundless stupidity, that inspires them to:

* Attend a bankrupt OT's seminar because they claim to know the "secret" of handling money.

* Attend a "Briefing" that is not a "Briefing" at all--but instead a desperate crush regging session where they will be coerced to donate or die. And the Scientolgists fall for this trick every time.

Let's face it folks. Scientologists are amongst the most gullible dumbass marks "on this planet".

If any of you people think I am exaggerating or joking, please re-read the end of that last sentence where the phrase "on this planet" was intentionally inserted for gravitas, so knock it off! lol

Well, in effect that IS what is happening with Scien....

All the bad PR....is lessening any interest in scien...

All the info on the web...means better educated people about the cult....

Less interest....means less new people starting

Means less money for the Cult...

Means it is shrinking.

Means...someday, the bottom will fall out of the cult.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
From Mike Rinder's Thursday Funnies.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-55/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Are you aware of the fact that Matt Feshbach declared bankruptcy and is still in the midst of a lengthy court case with the IRS in Federal Court Tampa which accuses him of serious tax fraud? Does Dave know this?

Screenshot-572.png

Screenshot-571.png

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Gib

Crusader

From Mike Rinder's Thursday Funnies.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-55/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Are you aware of the fact that Matt Feshbach declared bankruptcy and is still in the midst of a lengthy court case with the IRS in Federal Court Tampa which accuses him of serious tax fraud? Does Dave know this?

Screenshot-572.png

Screenshot-571.png

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

another perfect example of Sublime Rhetoric used by the COS. And Mike calls it to a tee.

My analysis of the promo piece:

Sublime = lofty ideas, ie Reaching The Top Of Your Game,

plus Rhetoric, the art of persuasion thru 3 means of appeals:

appeal to authority (LRH & Matt), character,

appeal to logos or presumed logic,

appeal to emotions (wow, I'm gonna get prosperous, who wouldn't want to be at the top of their game)?

It's very enticing.

Only a exscientologist who has done some due diligence after leaving knows it's BS, smoke and mirrors.

Gotta luv the graphics, smiling Matt, arrow going up.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

oh yah, gotta luv the Mystic questions asked in the promo piece --------->>>>>OT. LOL

Jump

Operating teatime

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

oh yah, gotta luv the Mystic questions asked in the promo piece --------->>>>>OT. LOL

And only one exclamation point in the whole flyer. Things must be really looking grim in the hole.

HelluvaHoax!

From a previous essay by Mike Rinder at his BLOG.

Here's an excerpt. . .

MATT-F-SEMINAR.jpg

But the whopper in the middle of the room is this. “Learn from a master. Find out how Matt applied LRH Finance Tech to his own life…”

From the excerpt below from the declaration filed by Matt Feshbach in the United States Bankruptcy Court on 12/11/11 and see if this is someone you would want to take financial advice from:

5. Further, because of our IRS obligations, my wife and I have been unable to save for retirement, and we have no retirement accounts. In fact, our retirement accounts were liquidated to pay our income taxes.

6. We no longer own a home because we sold it to pay our tax obligation and paid all the equity to the IRS to pay our 2001 tax liability. In fact, over the years, we reduced our expenses to be able to meet our tax obligation.

23. Despite this unfair allocation, we continued to pay to the IRS our $120,000 obligation each quarter until January 2008, at which point we were simply overwhelmed with numerous unanticipated financial circumstances which left us unable to pay. First, the disastrous decline in the stock market in 2007 devalued all our assets, as it did all Americans. The decline in the stock market also crippled what remained at that time of my already much-declined investment business. There was likewise few employment opportunities for me in the hedge fund and investment management field, the only field I have worked since 1984.

24. Second, in the middle of this financial turmoil, I became seriously ill with chronic pelvic pain syndrome. What that means is that I suffer from crippling pain in my pelvic regions – making it impossible for me to stand or sit for long periods of time, and requiring that I be laying down. This condition severely curtailed my ability to restart an investment business, interview for employment with an investment firm, or otherwise engage in meaningful business opportunities. This ailment also prevented me from working outside our home. Because of these unfortunate events, we were unable to pay our April 2008 installment obligation in a timely manner.

25. But in an effort to continue paying the IRS, we sold our home in June 2008 and used the net proceeds from the sale, $685,607, to pay our tax obligations. Further, we also tried to sell our furniture from the house in July 2008, but to no avail. We listed various pieces of furniture for approximately three to four months. When that generated little results, we placed the furniture with with antique dealers and furniture consignment stores to sell our remaining furniture. We applied the proceeds of each of these sales toward our tax obligations.

Other famous books, seminars and advice from Scientology's greatest OTs who wanted you to be as "total cause" over their dynamics as they are!

MARRIAGE HAT (book)[SUP]1[/SUP] By Mary Sue Hubbard authors the definitive book on marriage tech and making it go right with chapters about: "What To Do When Your "2D" Frames You So that You Get Sent To Federal Prison" and "How To Stay In Theta Com When Your "2D" (who is quite busy saving the planet) Disconnects from You".

ENJOYING THE ECSTASY OF BEING CLEAR (seminar).
By Clear #1 John McMaster. John shares his secrets about "How To Maintain Ron's & Scientology's PR About Clear, When In Fact You Are a Drunk Alcoholic" and "How To Maintain Total ARC With Ron When He Declares You "SP" Within 30 Months Of Going Clear".

POWER SHEDDING (briefing). By Quentin Hubbard. In this confidential briefing, Quentin reveals Ron's tech of: "When Your SP Doesn't Shatter And You Can't Run Away From Them In A BlueBird Motorhome, You can Successfully Disconnect From Them By Shedding Your Incumbrance".

[SUP]1[/SUP] Marriage Hat: Actual book by Mary Sue Hubbard. (Everything in this post after that book title was fictional--but yet was it actually?

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Finally...some truth in advertising! Halle-fuckin'-leujah!

Last edited: