What's new

Me, Patty, OSA, Gavino & those logs

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Emma, I just spent some time reading the a.r.s. thread. I like this board a lot. I'm not going anywhere. I do not worry about my identity being divuldged by you. It is unfortunate this has happened, as it only distracts from doing more effective things.

Terril park

Sponsor
Terril,

Would you please be more specific ?

What do you mean by "attacks", precisely?

Legal threats?

DMCA takedown notices for C of $ copyrighted material ?

Apparent Denial Of Service attacks against his hosting server that were not traceable to temporary network outages?

Hackers breaking into forum software?

"Attacks" is a very very broad word and only a very few sort sorts of "Attack" necessarily have C of $ involved.

The Sneakster

I've just moved, got no phone or computer at home yet, so I havn't got much time to dig much up. Hopefully someone else can give more info. The most significant attack was when google took www.xenu.net of the net because of a Avagram complaining of copyright, when the issue was trademark which DMCA does not cover. Made international news and embarrassed the hell out of google.

I believe several attempts to discredit him with his employers, plus a starring role on religious freedom watch. Much more I can't recall as they were over many years.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Gavino! - Something's tuggin' at my memory. Someone posted somewhere that Gavino was at StHill in 1980.. I can't locate the post though...

I was at St.Hill from august to november in 1980. I did the rest of Student hat, some staff status and the PR course. The GO was expanding in Europe. Students from EU national GO's filled the big tent to the south of where the 'castle' was being built. Around 200 students I would estimate. I remember sunny weather, despite the time of year... Hmm.. Maybe I just remember the good days.

I lived in a little old camping trailer at Sheila and David Gaimans house about a mile north. Invested in a vile arsenal of bug poison to do mass killing there and worried that the stuff would maybe kill me too..

I had a pair of new shoes, bought precisely for walking to and fro St.Hill and Imberhorne Lane. But they nearly killed me!

Anyway.. There was a guy at the courses who every damned day would stand up and tell us about all his 'wins' when everyone wanted to get out for the break or home for the day. He was using the word 'awsome' twice in every damned sentence and he 'exuded' gratitude for Ron and the tech for 10 or 15 minutes! - I was going to say an hour. It felt like that..

The guy was lucky that noone had a gun.. I tell you!

That's what's tuggin' at my memory! - I think it was Gavino!

I seem to recall the course supervisor gently telling him 'enough!' a couple of times. Her name was Sue I think.

"Gavino! - That's enough today! We're all happy for your wins!" - Judging by her strained expression she wanted to scream 'Shut the fuck UP already!!!'.

She was on to me for fiddling a lot: "Thomas! You're fiddeling! - Find your MU!"... She was also harrassing me for going to the loo too often to have a fag..

:wave:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I was at St.Hill from august to november in 1980. I did the rest of Student hat, some staff status and the PR course. The GO was expanding in Europe. Students from EU national GO's filled the big tent to the south of where the 'castle' was being built. Around 200 students I would estimate. I remember sunny weather, despite the time of year... Hmm.. Maybe I just remember the good days.

I was FBO AOSHUK at that time and used to cash checks for the GO students. Some came in person and some had others bring them. Did we ever meet?

Paul

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
We must have then! When I collected my, was it 23 pounds? - at thurs- or fridays. - Your old avatar did look familiar too!

Hmm.. Can't say I remember how I got pay.. I seem to recall there was nothing for me the first week... Also 23 pounds would be a lot, wouldn't it? - So I suspect that was probably not the weekly figure.

:D

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
We must have then! When I collected my, was it 23 pounds? - at thurs- or fridays. - Your old avatar did look familiar too!

Hmm.. Can't say I remember how I got pay.. I seem to recall there was nothing for me the first week... Also 23 pounds would be a lot, wouldn't it? - So I suspect that was probably not the weekly figure.

:D

Fair enough. £23 sounds about right for a week's food and lodging in a hovel in 1980. :)

Paul

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
:goodposting: :flowers: :cheers:

You got away from the snapping :shark: :clap:

Told your story --all of it---:dizzy: :headspin: :typing:

and because of your courage to do so :heartflower:

We all :thankyou:

Isn't *that* amazing?? I love it! :roflmao: :happydance: :woohoo:

Have a great week, Emma!

Tory/Magoo~~

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
At the risk of sounding crude, Patty said up front her job sometimes was to dig up dirt on people and go through their garbage even. Same shit happened back on her.

There she is up on religious freedom aka fuck our imagined enemies web site.

Sounds like the people from OSA came in and bypassed Emma's waste dump imposed on her by a local Org and cleaned up all the crap. They overode all of the bullshit, came to the rescue and even discounted all the bullshit with the injustice and recruited her as teammate. It didn't change anything.

The Church is no protective armour.

You cannot abuse people and think it is alright for a "higher cause" or because someone told you it was the right thing to do.

You cannot abuse someone for years and think it is alright because one day you say, "Let's put it behind us".

You cannot commit crimes against your neighbors and fellow man and expect evolution within yourself or your group.

Buddhism has been around forever and is continually growing.

People still have their own drama and karma to work out.

They are here to say the karma is all fucked or the karma is all good.

I have an identity here and others to others flows is part of my inheritance.

But I came to final closure talking it out here, realizing the basic was magic.

This is not the end.

It's the beginning.

Thank you all for letting me be here with a kindness I know is the glue that holds us all together.

Reasons NOT to care about the person in front of us is the blackest magic of all.

And it is not just within Scientology but manifests itself in many arenas.

But if you look at the Orgs and the scriptures you will find it in writing and policy, reasons not to care about the person in front of you, while saving the lives of every man woman and child on this planet....."

And you see the sadism that has come from that.

You can see for yourself the results.

T.I.

Last edited:

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
At the risk of sounding crude, Patty said up front her job sometimes was to dig up dirt on people and go through their garbage even. Same shit happened back on her.

There she is up on religious freedom aka fuck our imagined enemies web site.

Sounds like the people from OSA came in and bypassed Emma's waste dump imposed on her by a local Org and cleaned up all the crap. They overode all of the bullshit, came to the rescue and even discounted all the bullshit with the injustice and recruited her as teammate. It didn't change anything.

The Church is no protective armour.

You cannot abuse people and think it is alright for a "higher cause" or because someone told you it was the right thing to do.

You cannot abuse someone for years and think it is alright because one day you say, "Let's put it behind us".

You cannot commit crimes against your neighbors and fellow man and expect evolution within yourself or your group.

Buddhism has been around forever and is continually growing.

People still have their own drama and karma to work out.

They are here to say the karma is all fucked or the karma is all good.

I have an identity here and others to others flows is part of my inheritance.

But I came to final closure talking it out here, realizing the basic was magic.

This is not the end.

It's the beginning.

Thank you all for letting me be here with a kindness I know is the glue that holds us all together.

Reasons NOT to care about the person in front of us is the blackest magic of all.

And it is not just within Scientology but manifests itself in many arenas.

But if you look at the Orgs and the scriptures you will find it in writing and policy, reasons not to care about the person in front of you, while saving the lives of every man woman and child on this planet....."

And you see the sadism that has come from that.

You can see for yourself the results.

T.I.

Ron would have called that the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics, a great escape clause, don't you think! I recall Ron saying that in doing his research he wouldn't mind walking over a few dead bodies to get to the answers that might clear the planet.

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
OSA has receded into background, primarily because of the swiftness of open communication on Internet.

Boards like ESMB, OCMB, ARS, etc. are very dangerous to them.

They can be back if Internet gets strangled. They could be figuring out ways to do that, if they are intelligent at all.

Maybe its too late for that.

I imagine there are other agencies not related to the CofS that would also like to shut down or at least gain more control over the internet. The ideal scene for the Cofs would be to switch valences totally and join forces with the alleged "One Worlders", or whatever one wants to call them. "Clear the Planet", is a poor postulate because it can be taken literally.

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
You, Emma, are a brave and honorable being. As I have said before, You are one of my hero's.

Continuing love and respect

Bob