Measles Outbreak Aboard Cruise Ship Prompts Saint Lucia to Quarantine Vessel

guanoloco

As-Wased
I don't think anyone should be vaccinated because what turns it on turns it off and the way out is the way through.

If they rabbit now and leave the process unflat the PC could wind up up the pole and come a cropper appetite over tin cup.

Caroline

Patron Meritorious
Posted in the public interest here to expose Hubbard's underlying doctrine that dictates advanced Scientologists' current, secretly-held and lied-about attitude toward measles. This lecture is taught on the "confidential" Class VIII course.

L. Ron Hubbard said:
Now if you really knew all there was to know about everything under the sun, moon and stars in the way of pictures in the bank ... you don't have to be an expert this way fortunately. But you would recognize something about it. Actually you can recognize it very easily by dating it. The date of R6 is seventy-five million years ago. So you just say this stuck picture's at seventy... It seems to you that it might be something at seventy-five million years ago. If it is, why something'll happen, and if it isn't you wouldn't get a read on the meter. If it is, and it's some other date, why great. But that would be a little bit tricky to fool with because it's a thirty-five and three-quarter day engram, duration. Actually the duration can be much longer in the matter of duress. So it's a bit touchy, but the probability of it being in restimulation is very poor.

But the fellow can be the effect of it. For instance, there is cyclical illness which is dictated in the various R6 implants. A fellow was forced to get sick at the age of five, followed multiples of five, and he's supposed to get sick from this and from that, and from the other thing. Measles and, you know he's supposed to have and that's certain. They predict his health, in other words. When he's fifty he's supposed to something or other. What they're trying to do is make a body cave in. See?

Problem R6 was trying to solve was overpopulation. With some 250 billion inhabitants on this planet, the average through this federation was 178 billion, hundred and seventy-eight billion beings per planet. They didn't eat very much, they weren't badly keyed in. But they reproduced too badly. And somebody thought he had this as a problem, so he tried to cut out the whole population. Naturally what he struck at was the second dynamic. So where you see aberrated second dynamic you're looking straight at R6. Aberrated second dynamic, you're looking at the PC having gone through R6, or body thetans through R6. Second dynamic exaggeration of a great aberration on, overindulgence of, so forth. You're just looking at R6.

Hubbard, L. Ron (1968-09-30) Case Supervisor Do's And Don'ts: The Total Rationale And Background Of Auditing (Confidential) Class VIII Lectures. Lecture conducted aboard the Apollo.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Posted in the public interest here to expose Hubbard's underlying doctrine that dictates advanced Scientologists' current, secretly-held and lied-about attitude toward measles. This lecture is taught on the "confidential" Class VIII course.

Hubbard, L. Ron (1968-09-30) Case Supervisor Do's And Don'ts: The Total Rationale And Background Of Auditing (Confidential) Class VIII Lectures. Lecture conducted aboard the Apollo.
Well...thanks for this and it's a well known fact that the Founder certainly wasn't aberrated or displayed anything remotely close to aberration or overindulgence when it came to the 2nd Dynamic. Thank gawd he rose above the bank and we will not here speculate how this was accomplished.

IWantOffThisTrain

Eternal Optimist
I'm finding it odd that nothing has been reported since Tony's article yesterday and no updates since it docked. Are they letting people off? Is the health department on board? Remember the Dutch Government has wanted to board the ship for a few years and everytime they try too Freewinds has been tipped off and they get out of Dodge, doesn't this give them a perfect excuse to hold the ship until they can get a crew on it?

Leland

Crusader
I'm finding it odd that nothing has been reported since Tony's article yesterday and no updates since it docked. Are they letting people off? Is the health department on board? Remember the Dutch Government has wanted to board the ship for a few years and everytime they try too Freewinds has been tipped off and they get out of Dodge, doesn't this give them a perfect excuse to hold the ship until they can get a crew on it?

The latest is that the Cult Measles ship....Freewinds came back to home port, Willemstad Curacao, arriving about 6AM yesterday, Saturday, April 4th. (from St. Lucia)

The Health Department Officials of Curacao stated that they would board the ship and check every passenger for Measles Immunization proof.

There was a report that Curacao Health Officials did board the ship.

The Curacao Health Officials stated that it would take all day...(or perhaps longer) to verify all 318 passengers. They also stated that they would see that every passenger on board that could not prove Immunization, would be given the vaccine.

I've been checking the News regularly...and haven't heard anything about this all happening...or if it is in progress of happening or not.

Edited: I am hoping that since today is Sunday....that some Official Report will be made tomorrow...Monday. But on the other hand....Sunday is a good day to be selling Newpapers...and I am surprised that the Curacao Chronicle has not taken advantage of printing more up-to-date stories about this very interesting story...and taking advantage of the major New Publications, world wide, picking up their stories!

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader

Your post means to me that you know more about the history of Curacao and the Freewinds....than I do.

I had assumed that the Freewinds left Quarantine in St. Lucia for 3 different possible reasons.....IMO

#1. Freewinds could better control PR and what actually would happen if Medical Officials boarded their ship in Curucao...because they have a long history of that being the ships "home port" and must have established some solid connections with Officials there.

#2 Freewinds left St. Lucia because they wanted to get someone off the ship, without anyone knowing about it...and this would have been possible in the middle of the Sea....and not at port.

#3 The Top Health Official of St. Lucia did place the Freewinds under Quarantine. ( an official act...by a Government Agency, restricting freedom of action of the Freewinds.) This Health Official of St. Lucia went on TV...and gave an Official Announcement that got World Wide TV coverage...
This would have been considered a major Suppressive Act against Scientology....(according to Hubbard's Technology...)
This must have been so hated by the Scientology Leader.....(couldn't let anyone have a win against Scientology) that he ordered the ship to leave there.

Leland

Crusader
Just because I like to speculate......

What if David Miscavage was on the ship for his birthday party....?

Would he have allowed himself to be ordered about and or questioned by some Health Officials from St. Lucia....or Curacao?

No matter where he goes, I am sure David Miscavage must have, in place, plans to "bug out" or "escape"....if something or someone or some agency tries to hinder his movement.

This to me would mean that if he was on the ship.....he had to get off before any Health Officials came on board. So....IMO, the only way this could have been done...was for the Freewinds to leave St. Lucia....and sail out into the Sea...and be met by some sort of a boat, that could get him away.

Could this happen? Just speculation on my part...

Edited: There is heightened Naval security around the area, due to Venezuelan's trying to escape their country in boats. In fact, the Island of Curacoa was just asking the Netherlands to help them with their problem of what to do with the Venezuelans that had already ended up on Curacao. This request was made just a couple days ago. I don't know how this would effect some plan to get any person or persons off the Freewinds in the middle of the sea, North of that island.

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
I just checked out the on-line English version of DutchNews. (DutchNews.nl)

I was surprised to not find one story about the Freewinds...and the Scientology Quarantined Measles Ship....in Curacao.

I searched under their Health Category for Measles...and found lots of stories....but not one about the Freewinds...or Scientology.

This is a World Wide story now. Japan Times has a story about it...

I find this really strange! Even as it did become an autonomous Country in 2010....Curacao it is still considered "in the Kingdom of the Netherlands."

Why the Media blackout?

IWantOffThisTrain

Eternal Optimist
Your post means to me that you know more about the history of Curacao and the Freewinds....than I do.

I had assumed that the Freewinds left Quarantine in St. Lucia for 3 different possible reasons.....IMO

You flatter me but my knowledge is nil compared to you and some of the others here! I think your ideas are spot on either individually or together. Miscaviage is a sneaky bastard and will do anything (except the right thing) to cover up or protect his money machine.

My fingers are tightly crossed the authorities seize this opportunity to get on the ship, talk to every one on it and finally get the proof needed to prosecute all of the mistreatment and other illegal behaviors on board.

If that happens there will be no hiding it and it will be a HUGE black eye for Scientology. How can they explain this was happening on the ONLY place safe enough to deliver OT8 right under their noses....

triumph

Silver Meritorious Patron
s
General Hafeezah was the co-host of the black Scientologist convention..
I heard she did an TV interview on KTLA recently

also doing some PR for the Cult, in this news story

VPItTVB.png

https://e-news.us/passengers-to-rem...eing-cleared-by-officials-news-12-new-jersey/
Shes a relationsip guru that uses Dianetics auditing and Way to happiness
NN4KvSZ.png

General Hafeezah-The Relationship Guru
https://www.facebook.com/GeneralHafeezah/

she was in the NOI in the past,..she had pictures dating back to 1981 in her NOI Vanguard uniform

same quote is showing up in other news reports
https://www.wilx.com/content/news/Quarantined-cruise-ship-returns-to-port-509499411.html

http://worryfreehealth.com/2019/05/...eing-cleared-by-officials-news-12-new-jersey/

4 others
https://www.google.com/search?q=gen...fox-b-1-d&tbs=qdr:d&filter=0&biw=1366&bih=654

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
^^^^^^^

Nice snap shot! I don't recognize anyone in the picture. If that picture was taken on April 21st, then all of them are with-in the window of getting infected with the measles virus.

I imagine that would be another job of the Health Department Officials of Curacao....to get the Names and Address of all passengers and crew that were aboard the Freewinds with-in the window of contagion....from the infected Crew Member.

That is going to be something that Scientology will not want to do...IMO.

According to Tony Ortega's timeline of the Freewind's travels on the link below....the Freewind's made several trips back and forth from Curacao to Aruba and back....before leaving Curacao for St. Lucia. All these trips were with the Measles Infected Sea Org Crew Member aboard the ship.

So it would seem to me that a Health Alert should also go out to the Island of Aruba also....to get tested for Measles if any locals there came in contact with Sea Org Crew Members....or were on the ship...or when The Way To Happiness booklets were being passed out on the Streets of Aruba by SO Freewinds Crew or people that had been on the ship.

https://tonyortega.org/2019/05/04/s...n-curacao-which-talks-tough-about-quarantine/

Last edited:

triumph

Silver Meritorious Patron
Black Scientologist convention .
group shot..there are a few missing for this shot.. the NOI were orderd not to go
weak turnout..down stat
6xqsICC.jpg

april 25th 2019

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
This is much bigger than I thought.

WoW....all those in the above picture were on the same ship as the SO Crew Member infected with measles.....

All those in the picture above....went to the local airport and got on Jet Airplane flights back to (probably) the States....disembarked and walked thru their local airports...and went about their lives...

All are possible Measles carriers...

Leland

Crusader
The CDC should get involved with this....as no doubt many of these people in the above Pics are Americans...and flew to US Airports, after leaving the Freewinds.

(Center for Disease Control...CDC)