What's new

Measles Outbreak Aboard Cruise Ship Prompts Saint Lucia to Quarantine Vessel

JustSheila

Crusader
New News about the Scientology Measles Ship Freewinds....

Health Officials on St. Lucia gave 100 doses of Measles Vaccine to the Freewinds Measle ship....today, (Thursday)...for free.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...lucia-gets-measles-vaccine-idUSKCN1S822L?il=0

Edited:

Conflicting information in the News. NBC is now reporting that a Doctor aboard the Freewinds REQUESTED 100 doses of the vaccine. St. Lucia Health Officials then gave the Measles Ship the vaccines.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...arantine-st-lucia-asking-100-vaccine-n1001326
Thanks. This should be interesting... 100 anti-vax Scientologists ordered by Scientology to get vaccinated. :hmm: :giggle:

I'm sure COS is making a huge profit on each one of those vaccines they are ordering people to get, too, since they're not allowed to leave the ship until they do. :yes:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I can only imagine the hell the crew is being put through right now. I genuinely pity the rank and file SO members that are probably under super heavy-handed "ethics" conditions. Rice and beans, short/cancelled meal breaks, sleep deprivation, running laps, abusive sec checking, actual physical abuse, etc. Ouch! So close to the Maiden Voyage events too! :eek:
I bet Miscavage is certain the whole ship is just riddled with SPs.:kickedout:
LOL

Certainly the staff members are not only "running laps" but running in circles.

Literally and figuratively.

Running in circles. It's tech. It's wholetrack. It runs out the reason beings are degraded and without supernatural powers. To wit, all they need to do to remedy their current depraved state is to run around a stationary object. This makes sense to Scientologists. Multi-millionaires like Feshback even pay a million dollars so they do "superpower" pole running before all the other DBs. Lowly Scientologists can only look on with admiration and awe as millionaires achieve miraculous powers.

Don't question this, because. . .

It's sci-entific
Not sci-fi
It's whole-track
Not half-assed​

Last edited:

Jenyfurrr

Patron
Thanks. This should be interesting... 100 anti-vax Scientologists ordered by Scientology to get vaccinated. :hmm: :giggle:

I'm sure COS is making a huge profit on each one of those vaccines they are ordering people to get, too, since they're not allowed to leave the ship until they do. :yes:

So here and at Tony’s blog we’ve all made the jokes about them charging for the free vaccines. But do you think they’d actually do that, even now that it’s international news (flap) AND known everywhere they were given those vaccines free of charge?

Much has been said about how passengers are likely being regged within an inch of their lives. What’ll be interesting to see is, with so many UTR’s and exes who’ve said Freewinds voyage was the beginning of the end... then combine that with the fact that co$ left the port in Curacao without notifying gov’t or passengers they had a suspected case of measles, there is HUGE potential liability and likely successful lawsuit(s) here!

No risk of court having to deal with doctrinal questions they could hide behind... this is pretty blatant negligence and most who would have the funds to participate on the FW would also have the means to pursue it.

Leland

Crusader
Youtube Vid from Inside Edition...about the measles ship....very interesting.

Tony Ortega speculates that David Miscavage might be on board....for his Birthday.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
The authorities of St. Lucia, in coordination with other Health Officials, are told it was a crew member who had measles.
In the above video Tony Ortega did with the show INSIDE EDITION The ship passengers are told it was a passenger from the UK.

Which LIE does the cult want to choose for the day ?

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
The Scientology Measles Ship, Freewinds, is leaving St. Lucia now.

The prior destination was Portsmouth, Dominica....but Marinetraffic.com now says they can't give a destination.

If it does go to Dominica, it is suppose to arrive at 3AM.

I'll see if I can keep and eye on it...and see where it goes.

Leland

Crusader
Well, MarineTraffic.com has updated their site and says the Measles Ship Freewinds is going to Curacao. (But the ETA is totally screwy....not correct)

Also the Destination Route function has been disabled....(don't know why...)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
So here and at Tony’s blog we’ve all made the jokes about them charging for the free vaccines. But do you think they’d actually do that, even now that it’s international news (flap) AND known everywhere they were given those vaccines free of charge?

Much has been said about how passengers are likely being regged within an inch of their lives. What’ll be interesting to see is, with so many UTR’s and exes who’ve said Freewinds voyage was the beginning of the end... then combine that with the fact that co$ left the port in Curacao without notifying gov’t or passengers they had a suspected case of measles, there is HUGE potential liability and likely successful lawsuit(s) here!

No risk of court having to deal with doctrinal questions they could hide behind... this is pretty blatant negligence and most who would have the funds to participate on the FW would also have the means to pursue it.
The only thing we can be sure of about Scientology is this. . .

If they found the cure for any disease. . .

They would devise a diabolical marketing program to create an epidemic of that disease. . .

And then charge people a fortune for the cure.

This would be characterized at Scientology gala events as a "HUGE 4TH DYNAMIC WIN!"

Scientology will sell absolutely ANYTHING and will DO absolutely ANYTHING in order to make that sale.

Beyond this, nobody really knows what other destruction such "able" beings are able to perpetrate.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I saw a comment on Facebook from a friend who doesn't know I'm an ex. She said that "Darwin has arrived on the Scientology ship". I thought it was funny.

JustSheila

Crusader

:giggle: Yeh, I think COS just demonstrated their blatant disrespect and disregard for public safety and various national and international laws and customs. When you're the only hope for the universe and OT and everyone else is a WOG, well, you do as you please. :eyeroll:

But yes, I think they really will charge for the vaccines. If not for the vaccine itself, for the mandatory nurse/MLO time to administer it, the ethics officer time to check for PTSness and the review time to run it out.

It's a money machine and they are the pawns that get squeezed. I'm sure more than a few will leave after this and who knows? Maybe there will be a few that pop out of the bullshit quickly or weren't indoctrinated completely who sue. If not, anyone they infect would certainly do so. :yes:

Leland

Crusader
New News for Curacao:

"Curacao epidemiologist Dr. Izzy Gerstenbluth said the female crew member arrived April 17 in Curacao from Europe and visited a doctor April 22 for cold symptoms. A blood sample was taken and sent to nearby Aruba, where officials confirmed it was measles on April 29, a day after the ship had departed for St. Lucia. Curacao health officials then alerted authorities in St. Lucia."

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/cruise-ship-quarantined-for-measles-case-heads-to-curacao-1.4406638

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
Trying to figure out this time line....approximations.

SO Crew Member arrives from Europe on April 17th.

SO Crew member went to doctor on April 22.

Freewinds sails for St.Lucia on April 28...

Curacao Doctor gets Lab Report back from Testing.....Measles! April 29th.

Freewinds Quarantined on April 30th...Tuesday.

Freewinds requests 100 Measles Vaccines on May 2nd...Thursday.

So, looking at these dates...The Freewinds had a Measles spewing Crew Member on board for about 8 days ...or possible up to 13 days or even 17 days.... before she was diagnosed and isolated....

Could be a lot of Measles Cases now!

Measles Ship Freewinds is at Sea.....and due to arrive in Willemstad, Curacao on Saturday May 4th at 6am.

Last edited:

hummingbird

Patron with Honors

No One

a girl is no one
I remember when there was a bad Hepatitis outbreak at the Pac Base. All SO Members were lined up single file in Leb Hall and given Vaccine in turn. This had to be around mid 1989. I think it was found to be spreading through the galley or Dishland.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is always hard to spot something that isn't there.. How do you notice or observe a something that is a nothing.

There is a *HUGE* not there in the Freewinds Measles incident.

An absence of statement from the cult. Whereas the cult spokesman Karin POUW spouts out a predictable babble of their outstanding expansion,
OSA PRS are saying NOTHING.

The Sound of Silence from OSA.

What does this mean ?
Who is on the ship ? Why so secretive ?
Why the LIES about who has the measles, Freewinds Crew, Freewinds Public from the UK ? Can't get their story straight?
This is their "latest news" page while the measles story goes viral
https://www.scientologynews.org/

OSA is never silent. El Chapo Miscavige himself has said "You have the tell the story or the narrative will be told about YOU" (He got this from the PR firm he hires.)

The Sound of Silence.
Iceberg.jpg