What's new

Media Alert: Slater & gordon Investigates Class Action over Scientology Wages Claim

Sautez

Patron with Honors
Re: Media Alert: Slater & gordon Investigates Class Action over Scientology Wages Cla

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

You guys did a fantastic job!

Congratulations. This is so Epic.
The fork in the road.
The clincher.
It.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Re: Media Alert: Slater & gordon Investigates Class Action over Scientology Wages Cla

Liz you look stunning my girl! Wow!!

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate

Surely it's not just the backpay that the 'Church' will owe the victims who served (and still serve) on staff in Australia, but there will also be taxes or National Insurance to pay?

Governments tend not to take kindly to pea-and-thimble games of the kind that Scientology employs in an effort to hide the money. We'll be looking at the real estate being seized and sold off, I reckon. Australia may be the first continent to go Clear of Scientology! :happydance:

Senator Nick Xenutron said:
. . .
"This is a chance for those long suffering former members to something back for all they have given."
. . .

I think the Senator just accidentally a whole word. A whole word!

(This concludes Freeminds' somewhat embarrassing attempt to show understanding of how to employ Anonymous' memes.)

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator

I think the Senator just accidentally a whole word. A whole word!

(This concludes Freeminds' somewhat embarrassing attempt to show understanding of how to employ Anonymous' memes.)

:lol:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball

<snip> I think the Senator just accidentally a whole word. A whole word!

Never mind.. The word is out! - It's an 'Out Word'..

(Mixing scientologeeze and approximated Anonymous' memes.. Erh.. Yeh!)

:yes:

mate

Patron Meritorious

Thank you, Liz James and Scooter, absolutely briilliant. The dominoes are well and truly falling. Slater and Gordon, BTW, are one of, if not the best of the class action attorneys, and they never take on a case unless they are certain of winning it.

David

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Thank you, Liz James and Scooter, absolutely briilliant. The dominoes are well and truly falling. Slater and Gordon, BTW, are one of, if not the best of the class action attorneys, and they never take on a case unless they are certain of winning it.

David

When I worked in the GO Melb they were the 'enemy' - the biggest baddest lawyers...they dared to take on scientology. :biggrin:

Dear Oh Dear. This whole thing just moved up a notch. If Slater & Gordon have decided to get involved it's almost a sure thing. They don't invest in cases that can't win.

Holy shit.

Scientology is screwed.

Dear oh Dear...and Holy Shit....and Scientology is Scar-rewed baby!:lol:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

I just watched Lateline.

Yo! Liz! One pissed off mama bear!

You go girl! :hifive:

:cheerleader:

Jump

Operating teatime

Dear oh Dear...and Holy Shit....and Scientology is Scar-rewed baby!:lol:

Buildex-Chipboard-Screws-167.jpg

Zhent

Leakus Maximus

ABC Lateline!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piqhVl8seM4

Featuring another unbelievable performance from Virginia Stewart where she compares SeaOrg to 'volunteer firefighters' and claims they work a 'regular job' to make a living.

Davey is going to be so pissed off. Virginia, Davey is going to be pisssed off.
Get that idle org onto Carly Crutchfields's website now and see if you can flog it off.
See what the insurance money would be to get it burnt down and if that is more than selling it, go for the burndown. Get the IAS in and use that nice ARC thing you got to let them know thay gotta come up with more money AND some shore story to tell the "parishioners" what happened to their money. Tell current staff they must now all be "live in", otherwise they see media, they want pay. They might be loyal now but past experience shows they gonna blow some time..... and what else? Gotta.....fuckit! it's all fucked! Life is one fuckin long RPF. Just leave Virg. Just get the hell out of there! The upside is you'll be in for a nice payout!

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron

Just to clarify, I haven't been working on the Slater & Gordon blitzkrieg but just on the FWO stuff. The Andersons deserve most, if not all of the kudos for that.:yes:

You'll see some more of my work with the media in the next 24 hours or more.:biggrin:

How's the floor under the desk for sleeping, OSAspawn?:lol:

elwood

Patron with Honors

75,000 volunteers around Australia!!