What's new

Meeting of all hoods, gangs and Nation of Islam at Scientology Community Center in LA

Victoria

Patron Meritorious
Re: Meeting of all hoods, gangs and Nation of Islam at Scientology Community Center i

image.jpg
UPDATE - Los Angeles Times: Rappers Snoop Dogg and the Game to meet with L.A. gangs in an effort to stop killings

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-rappers-gangs-meeting-20160717-snap-story.html

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Hip-hop artist the Game urged gang members from across Southern California on Sunday to stop the violence in the midst of the national focus on the recent police shootings of African-American men.

The Game, whose real name is Jayceon Terrell Taylor, told the hundreds gathered for a town-hall style meeting at a South Los Angeles community center that he was pushing a positive message because one day, he hopes his daughter will be able to walk the streets “a little safer.”

“Your life should mean more to you,” he told the crowd. “Your life should mean more to you than what you’re showing.”

Minister Tony Muhammad, who helped organize the event, said it’s time for the black community to unite for peace.

In an Instagram post before the meeting, Game extended his invitation “to all CRIPS, BLOODS, ESE's & all other gang members, major figures & GANG LEADERS from every hood in our city as well as the surrounding cities to our meeting,” the rapper wrote in an Instagram post.

The event, billed “Time To Unite: United Hoods + Gangs Nation,” was supported by Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, according to advertisements. It was held at a Church of Scientology center in the Vermont Knolls neighborhood. Rapper Snoop Dogg, who was billed as a co-host of the event, did not attend.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

CO$ is so out of touch. They still think this is all about wearing cool soul duds.
NOI has been mentioned in several stories in connection with these cop killers.
Sorry for the lousy formatting, but look at the photo I posted above. ALL, NOI and cop killer stories.

NOI is now being investigated by the FBI, so they'll all be in good company down at the org.

Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime
Re: Meeting of all hoods, gangs and Nation of Islam at Scientology Community Center i

And a verse from 1 John 3:14 .. "when you in da hood u live 4eva!"

Whatever works baby.

.. I guess. :confused2:

To be fair, not quite.

1 John 3:14

http://biblehub.com/1_john/3-14.htm

New International Version
We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love each other. Anyone who does not love remains in death.

<and other translations (see above)>

Thanks. Just as I thought. A mistranslation. The flyer uses the term "the brotherhood" where as each of those translations refers to individuals. It is the same linguistic trickery that Scientology uses to rewrite the First Amendment into an endless get-out-of-jail-free card for itself.

The constitution restricts laws being made which discriminate against members of a religion. It doesn't stop Government enforcing universal criminal codes (against eg coerced abortion, false imprisonment etc) against an organisation just because it calls itself a religion. But this interpretation has been pushed in many courts, often successfully (eg the Headley case).

The flyer uses "brotherhood" to imply carte-blanche biblical support of any actions of the group, rather than supporting care and concern of individuals within the group that using "brothers" would correctly imply.

Anonycat

Crusader

I'd really like to get to the bottom of the reason for Snoop Dogg's no-show at the event.

Warning: total speculation coming up!

Maybe the CO$ rep tried to "handle" him to either do or say something or not do or say something. Maybe they wanted him to stop using marijuana. And he said "F**k you I'm outta here!"

Or, they realized they couldn't control what he might do or say, and they uninvited him. (Since it was their building.)

I bet either way, it's significant. He was a goddam co-host! What co-host doesn't show up at his own event??

I cannot find anything in the media that even addresses this. Why?

His summer tour is starting right now, and typically bands/performers do rehearsals for at least a week or two before hitting the road. I remember Janet Jackson doing 6 months of rehearsals before a tour! Only a fool would not make the tour their top priority. That's my speculation.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

His summer tour is starting right now, and typically bands/performers do rehearsals for at least a week or two before hitting the road. I remember Janet Jackson doing 6 months of rehearsals before a tour! Only a fool would not make the tour their top priority. That's my speculation.

I don't think that's it. Why host and plan an event on a day you know you can't attend. I think it was something else.

Victoria

Patron Meritorious

I'd really like to get to the bottom of the reason for Snoop Dogg's no-show at the event.

Warning: total speculation coming up!

Maybe the CO$ rep tried to "handle" him to either do or say something or not do or say something. Maybe they wanted him to stop using marijuana. And he said "F**k you I'm outta here!"

Or, they realized they couldn't control what he might do or say, and they uninvited him. (Since it was their building.)

I bet either way, it's significant. He was a goddam co-host! What co-host doesn't show up at his own event??

I cannot find anything in the media that even addresses this. Why?

I wonder if he planned this before or after the FBI decided to investigate NOI in connection with cop murders?
Sounds like Snoop is no fool.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

I'm starting to think the BLM movement is a "false flag" operation.

It's funded by Soros. Google it. Sample:

http://yournewswire.com/black-lives-matter-produced-by-george-soros/

Black Lives Matter: Produced By George Soros

Black Lives Matter leader DeRay Mckesson claims to be leading a grassroots revolution for racial and economic justice, but it can be revealed that he has close connections with the privileged and is funded by George Soros and the elite for the purpose of inciting terror and furthering their agenda for a civil war and the disarmament of civilians.

DeRay McKesson lives in a house owned by a board member of George Soros’ Open Foundation, and the BLM leader takes home a salary of $165,000 paid for by Baltimore schools district taxpayers.

. . .​

Paul

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

Again, please do not underestimate what the Church of Scientology has achieved in terms of public relations and acceptance in the Black community in Los Angeles, as well as with the LAPD. Note the names.

Los Angeles Sentinel: Gangs Unite for Peace

https://lasentinel.net/gangs-unite-for-peace.html

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Summit.jpg
    Summit.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Summit1.jpg
    Summit1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 600
Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Isaac Hayes is said to have told Miscavige that *to be COOL and hip ~~ one had to be in the Black community* . That was the origin of Harlem and Inglewood Orgs and the various photo ops with Blacks.

DM.blacks.jpg

guanoloco

As-Wased

Again, please do not underestimate what the Church of Scientology has achieved in terms of public relations and acceptance in the Black community in Los Angeles, as well as with the LAPD. Note the names.

Los Angeles Sentinel: Gangs Unite for Peace

https://lasentinel.net/gangs-unite-for-peace.html

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nation of Islam's Western Region? Does that sound like WUS?

And hardly anyone smiling? Is that due to the All Star Wrestling "Bad Ass" synthetic valence rappers and gangbangers are in?

Ever notice how rappers and All Star Wrestlers look identical? Check out bad ass M&M sometime...what a bad ass.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

attachment.php

What do you get when you put together the gangsta "religion" National of Islam with gangsta religion Scientology plus gangsta rappers, like superstar "The Game"?

What happens when all these deeply spiritual people bestow their humanitarian blessings upon mankind?

What is the result when all these allegedly peace-loving, truce-seeking, stop-the-violence promoting OTs (Operating Thugs) begin to condescendingly and cynically lecture the infamously murderous "Bloods" and the "Crips" street gangs that they need to eschew hate in favor of loving their rival thuggin', murderin' bretheren?

ANSWER: Absolutely nothing--except degenerate hypocrisy & mayhem.

REASON: Because NOI, Scientologists and celebrity humanitarian-du-jour "The Game" are sociopathic liars and thugs themselves--who promote, foster and instigate psychological & physical violence against their own enemies.

Care for an example? Sure, no problem, lol. Let's take a random online "beef" between the Grandi-Like saint "The Game" and another rapper whom he has never met in person, "Young Thug".

"The Game" doesn't like something "Young Thug" said on one of his videos, so "The Game" threatens to murder "Young Thug".

Hey, this would be an opportune time to get out your ebonics dictionary and some clay:

[video=youtube;e6sW1s58hvc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6sW1s58hvc[/video]​

The "Church" of Scientology: They always "flow power to power" per Hubbard's holy scripture. That's why they "flow power" to the race-bating terrorist murder Louis Farrakhan. That's why they "flow power" to sociopathic liar & physically violent thug David Miscavige. That's why they "flow power" to the murder inciting/threatening thug The Game. Because Scientology is The Game where everyone wins! Just ask "Young Thug" when he shows up murdered in the next year or two to tell you his wins.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Footnote: The very idea of Scientology brokering a truce or peace deal between rival terrorist street gangs is beyond ludicrous.

Because they can't even broker a truce between their own "Church of Scientology" and 99% of their own parishioners (who blow and are declared "apostates", "SPs" and "Fair Game".

Scientologists can bring peace in the same way Jihadi Muslim Terrorists are helping bring Islam, "the religion of Peace", to the world. The only peace that results are the broken pieces of innocent peoples' lives who have been caught in either cult's destructive wake.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander

. . .
Suge Knight says he will straighten out all this s**t as soon
as he beats his current rap and blows the LA County cooler.

suge-knight.jpg
:shrug:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

attachment.php

What do you get when you put together gangsta "religion" National of Islam with giants religion Scientology with gangsta rappers, like superstar "The Game"?

What happens when all these deeply spiritual people bestow their humanitarian blessings upon mankind?

What is the result when all these allegedly peace-loving, truce-seeking, stop-the-violence promoting OTs (Operating Thugs) begin to condescendingly and cynically lecture the infamously murderous "Bloods" and the "Crips" street gangs that they need to eschew hate in favor of loving their rival thuggin', murderin' bretheren?

ANSWER: Absolutely nothing--except degenerate hypocrisy & mayhem.

REASON: Because NOI, Scientologists and celebrity humanitarian-du-jour "The Game" are sociopathic liars and thugs themselves--who promote, foster and instigate psychological & physical violence against their own enemies.

Care for an example? Sure, no problem, lol. Let's take a random online "beef" between the Grandi-Like saint "The Game" and another rapper whom he has never met in person, "Young Thug".

"The Game" doesn't like something "Young Thug" said on one of his videos, so "The Game" threatens to murder "Young Thug".

Hey, this would be an opportune time to get out your ebonics dictionary and some clay:

[video=youtube;e6sW1s58hvc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6sW1s58hvc[/video]​

The "Church" of Scientology: They always "flow power to power" per Hubbard's holy scripture. That's why they "flow power" to the race-bating terrorist murder Louis Farrakhan. That's why they "flow power" to sociopathic liar & physically violent thug David Miscavige. That's why they "flow power" to the murder inciting/threatening thug The Game. Because Scientology is The Game where everyone wins! Just ask "Young Thug" when he shows up murdered in the next year or two to tell you his wins.

Charlie Beck is an embarrassment to law enforcement.

The Scientology/Nation of Islam solution to ending Black-on-Black violence has a few bugs that need to be worked out, particularly the problematic parts that involve advocacy for the killing of whites, cops, and Jews.
This is the actual subtext of Farrakhans "Justice...or else" program.

Malik Zulu Shabazz, Khalid Abdul Muhammad, and Rizza Islam (son of Alfreddie Johnson) all belonged (or currently belong to) the paramilitary wing of the Nation of Islam called the Fruit of Islam (FOI).

Some background on two of them, courtesy of Alan Dershowitz...
www.jpost.com/Opinion/An-advocate-for-genocide-against-Jewish-babies-and-old-ladies-462683

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

Footnote: The very idea of Scientology brokering a truce or peace deal between rival terrorist street gangs is beyond ludicrous.

Because they can't even broker a truce between their own "Church of Scientology" and 99% of their own parishioners (who blow and are declared "apostates", "SPs" and "Fair Game".

Scientologists can bring peace in the same way Jihadi Muslim Terrorists are helping bring Islam, "the religion of Peace", to the world. The only peace that results are the broken pieces of innocent peoples' lives who have been caught in either cult's destructive wake.

Besides, I've seen the movie version of "Criss Cross" enough times where the thugs swap "to be fair gamed", "infidel" or "hit" lists in order to throw off the heat.
It's an old con, so I'm surprised it took this long for them to find a willing and able participant.
Oops, CONSPIRACY THEORY - when we know through hard experience, THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS!
Its ALL above board, everywhere - ALL OF IT.
To even suggest otherwise makes me feel threatened and I DON'T LIKE TO FEEL THREATENED! :wink2:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Besides, I've seen the movie version of "Criss Cross" enough times where the thugs swap "to be fair gamed", "infidel" or "hit" lists in order to throw off the heat.
It's an old con, so I'm surprised it took this long for them to find a willing and able participant.

That was my first thought when I heard of the NoI/Scn merger -- a deniable "fair game" unit.

CommunicatorIC

The Final Call, the newspaper produced by the Nation of Islam, has an article about a subsequent meeting at Nation of Islam Muhammad Mosque No. 27.

I wonder why this later meeting was not held at the Church of Scientology Community Center in Los Angeles?

L. A. street organizations move forward in efforts for peace

Code:
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_103248.shtml

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

L. A. street organizations move forward in efforts for peace

BY CHARLENE MUHAMMAD -NATIONAL CORRESPONDENT-

LOS ANGELES— Bloods and Crips are “bangin’” for peace after signing a treaty during a highly anticipated meeting at Muhammad Mosque No. 27 which is the Western Regional Headquarters of the Nation of Islam.

[SNIP]

The meeting focused on solutions and came less than a week after more than 2,000 so-called gang members and peace keepers swelled the Scientology Community Center in South L.A. for the initial July 17 United Hoods plus Gangs Nation peace and unity summit.

On a large poster board depicting the 1995 Million Man March Pledge, members of the street organizations signed the “Bloods & Crips 2016 Peace Treaty, July 17th Cease Fire Agreement.”

“We’re dealing with the residual effects of a destroyed people … and we, both Black and Brown and Red have been beat down so far, that we have somewhat taken on the mind of those who dominated us, and now we are on remote control doing it to ourselves,” said student Min. Muhammad.

Messages of peace, love, respect

The message of peace, love and respect was conveyed by speaker after speaker, who spoke with a sense of urgency to the audience during the initial July 17 meeting.

Min. Muhammad said he called the Bloods and Crips on behalf of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan. He was honored, multiplatinum rappers The Game and Snoop Dogg stood with him, and that the people responded as indicated by the massive turnout, student Min. Muhammad said. He also thanked the Church of Scientology for opening their doors to the Nation and the community for the critical community meetings.

[SNIP]

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

CommunicatorIC

The Church of Scientology and the Nation of Islam are now exporting the successful action.

Please note all of the now apparently equivalent slogans and goals: APTDA (All Praise Due To Allah), Clear Houston, Clear the Planet, The Way To Happiness.

From Intergalactic Walrus on Tony Ortega's blog: http://tonyortega.org/2016/08/11/ne...r-of-scientologys-founder/#comment-2832904576

attachment.php

Attachments

• Houston.jpg
    Houston.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Houston.jpg
    Houston.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 130