What's new

Melbourne Ideal Org's Rap Battle Team...another rap video to laugh at.

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
I think Melbourne D&F should succeed from the Corporate COS! Really go all the way, really show some big balls!

TG1

Angelic Poster
Aaaahhh ... those three boys are precious. The adults ... naaahh.

(Those three guys remind me of the three unhappy office workers in that movie, "Office Space.")

BTW, you GOTTA catch the guy in white shorts at 2:18. He's ... well, let me just say he's something special. LOL!

TG1

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
A few of the comments:

DodoTheLaser 11 hours ago in reply to Mimi The Great
It is DM's response to the whole "Australia's Child Labor Camp" Flap.
Shane Kelsey who? Check this happy Scientology kids out!!! (Justin Bieber hair, lovely blue eyes and plenty of adorable, silly, yet on-purpose rapping. Here, haters!) Handled. Not. :)
Flaps and Handlings. Heh.

aCultNamedSueMe 13 hours ago in reply to Heather Grace
Except they are Not having fun. In the background, there are white boards with $$$$ figures, there are plaques unveiled with the key word Contributors, there are folders representing private confessional statements that are used to coerce that $$ out of already broke members, there are sales charts.

These are people who are supporting fraud (it is okay to lie on your loan or refinance application, or the family/friend you are borrowing from about your true purpose and your actual financial condition). These are the people who may be involved in coercion, or a number of abuses and crimes, but are all complicit in obstruction of justice, aiding and abetting and harboring criminals, by not reporting crimes and abuses to the police.
These are the people who believe the end justifes the means at any cost and there is no price too high. These are people who will throw out their own mother or child if they so much as have a thought that is not scientology approved.

No. These people are not having any fun at all, but they are faking it in hopes of manipulating their few remaining public into joining them in not having any fun at all.

But I will say I wasn't laughing. That's because those rappers appear very young so I just find it sad and despicable.

LeeAnne Clark 9 hours ago in reply to Heather Grace
I don't see this as "fun" at all. I see it as a desperate attempt to APPEAR to be having fun, so that they can scam more money out of more deluded, brainwashed cult members. I see it as victims who are terrified of not making their numbers, feeling like they have to do ANYTHING to crank those numbers up, pathetically trying to appear cool, hip and fun, desperately hoping it will work to manipulate more people into shelling out more dough, so they won't be punished for missing their goals.

It's sad, pathetic and disgusting.

JustCallMeMary 10 hours ago in reply to Heather Grace
I see your point. Especially because being on staff is rarely a fun thing. I bet these kids put their heart into making this. It may be the last bit of fun they have for years to come. My only disagreement is the crotch grabbing. which I commented on elsewhere

scnethics 11 hours ago
Wow - this supports what Debbie Cook alleged in her email. I gotta say as a long-time scientologist it is stunning to see a video about the Birthday Game, where there isn't a single image of students on course or auditors (counselors) setting up for a session. And an unveiling of "Contributors"? WTF?

It's a powerful illustration of how cults work. Everyone bends to the ideas of the person at the top, and Miscavige has managed to completely transform the culture, despite going against the doctrine the cult members are supposed to adhere to.

wannabeclear 12 hours ago
Is it just me or do those boys in the first video look like they could be Mormon missionaries? Ignore the Co$ signage, and look at their youth and utter whiteness along with the outfits -- short sleeve dress shirts, ties and dark pants -- the only thing missing is name tags that say "Elder Smith" on them. Yikes!

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
This video is wrong on so many levels.
Another foot bullet, indeed. :yes:
And excellent for cringy lulz.
And the comments section as good as always! lol

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
In 10 years time when these poor kids have grown up and are trying to work in the real world they are going to seriously regret making total fools of themselves for Scientology.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

FOCUS GROUP RESULTS: 100 randomly selected people (wogs & scientologists) were asked to view the video and give their impression of Scientology.

CONSTRUCTION WORKER: Scientology has something to do with winning a large silver plated trophy cup.

CLEAR: That crotch grabbing was totally insouciant per LRH scripture.

96 YEAR OLD SENILE WOG LADY: I think it's some kind of sports team because they keep talking about "winning" the game. It's so nice to see the kids active in sports and dressing so sharply instead of joining a cult or a gang and trying to get other people's hard-earned money without doing anything to actually earn it.

OT VIII: I thought it was a really up tone briefing and I'd like to thank Ron and COB for giving us such high toned music to impinge on the wog world with command intention to make it go right to clear this planet...on this planet."

STAFF MEMBER: The rap video is a huge success. We have been playing it out on the sidewalk in from of our Ideal Org and wog tone levels have been soaring. It so totally indicates to everyone that walks by and they blowdown and begin line charging.​

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Watching that video, one cannot help but reach the inevitable conclusion that the cult of Scientology has reached the point of desperation.

They are grasping at anything to sell their scam to anyone that will buy.

Gangster rappers in white polyester shirts with dorky ties?

This is what they think is needed and wanted?

This is what they think makes them a credible religion?

This, after 60 years of boasting about Homo Novis and Operating Thetans,
is all Scientology has to show?​

OMG, what is keeping those few remaining die-hard Scientologists in the org after seeing this pathetic cringefest?

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here's what I found very interesting:

They had a shot or three of all the Mel staff on stage - max of 60 people including CLO ring-ins like the infamous Sue Hunt (who took out a FAIL AVO on Aaron Saxton and got busted on National TV stalking and abusing HIM:biggrin: rather than, as she alleged, he stalking and abusing her)

No wonder they have to come up with stuff like this

"When people can't get results from what they think is standard practice, they can be counted on to squirrel to some degree."

Sound familiar? :roflmao:

maliauctor

Patron
YO YO

we're aussie scientologists here to say
that clearing the planet is the only way
we gotta give our money to the IAS
it's the only way to clean up this mess

so come to the org and get your ethics in
show us all your bank accounts and where you're money's been
join staff at our ideal org and help us man it
it's the only way we'll clear this fucking planet