What's new

Melbourne Idle Org Opening Thread Merge

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
If only those locals could know how watched they will be!!! :omg:

There is probably some PR program with all their names and addresses for sure, as they each got a personal letter. Sigh.

I hope they get so bored they walk out in the middle of the HOOORRAYS!

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron
If only those locals could know how watched they will be!!! :omg:

There is probably some PR program with all their names and addresses for sure, as they each got a personal letter. Sigh.

I hope they get so bored they walk out in the middle of the HOOORRAYS!

I wonder what the neighbours will think when they find out what really happens behind those walls :omg:

May be someone should warn them...:yes:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
If that org's as idle as I expect it will be... parking ain't going to be a problem.

The guys in :guyfawkes: are going to be putting in an appearance, I hear.

fortymarriedandbalding

Patron with Honors
Inviting the locals is a cost saving measure. Much cheaper than hiring actors to fill the place for their publiciy pics and films.

If the place holds only 600 for special events, 400 locals, 100 local scientologists and 100 bussed in from other areas, and the place will be busting at the seams - at least for a few hours.

Watched the video.

Virginia Stewart, you are so full of shit that your eyes are brown.

"We are bursting at the seams. Interest has never been higher". Really?

I remember you when you were a little girl, if I had asked you then; "Hey Virginia, what do you want to do when you grow up?", do you think you would have said "I want to lie for a UFO cult", huh, do you?

Of course not!

Wake up girl, you've nearly wasted your best years, you're 40 now, aren't you? It's not too late to salvage your own life, but you better get cracking!

Cop ya later!

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Reasonably balanced from ACA. The locals have been invited to come see what it's all about, they seem more concerned about parking. :D

That should be interesting. Not so much the parking, but if they are inviting locals, how are they going to keep protesters out? They can't really check IDs to *prove* that someone is a local; or have someone vouch for them; or ask them for the sekrit password; or any other silly games they get up to in order to keep out anyone except the flock.

I assume they are inviting locals to boost the numbers, as you can't bus people in to Oz from other orgs in the US. Oh, this is going to be hilarious. Please please can some locals (heh!) get video cameras inside? :D

Oh, I see that the locals got personal letters. Maybe the letters said "bring this letter in order to get in." Maybe some door-to-door collection of unwanted letters could be done. . . .

Paul

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
I assume they are inviting locals to boost the numbers, as you can't bus people in to Oz from other orgs in the US. Oh, this is going to be hilarious. Please please can some locals (heh!) get video cameras inside? :D

Paul

Yes...please get a video camera inside, and break out some anon masks in the audience. This should be a total hoot.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Watched the video.

Virginia Stewart, you are so full of shit that your eyes are brown.

"We are bursting at the seams. Interest has never been higher". Really?

I remember you when you were a little girl, if I had asked you then; "Hey Virginia, what do you want to do when you grow up?", do you think you would have said "I want to lie for a UFO cult", huh, do you?

Of course not!

Wake up girl, you've nearly wasted your best years, your 40 now, aren't you? It's not too late to salvage your own life, but you better get cracking!

Cop ya later!

Yeah I kinda gagged at the "bursting at the seams" bit.

They are bringing people from all over Oz for bums on seats.

I hope my the few members of my family left in enjoy it - the last flings of a dying cult. It will be something to remember in the coming years, when the truth they know deep inside is no longer able to be squished and squashed away in that box in their minds and they have to come to terms with hanging in there to the last minute....

AnonKat

Crusader
Scientology open day new Melbourne headquarters

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/8202663/scientology-open-day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI07cCTGJDQ

Long steeped in contoversy, the new Melbourne headquarters of Australia’s Scientology community is opening its doors. In an unprecedented move for the religious group, locals have been given the opportunity to see inside the world shared by stars Tom Cruise, John Travolta and Kate Cebrano – and rumors are flying that some such celebrities may attend.

Last edited:

AnonKat

Crusader
Guests can add comments to the article too. . . . :)

Paul

Good point, Sorry folks I am having a bit of an off day today

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...ng-in-its-own-audience-for-org-opening.68191/

SCIENTOLOGISTS from around the world are expected to land in Melbourne this week ahead of the opening of a new multi-million dollar Scientology church.

But the church has hosed down speculation that high-profile devotees John Travolta and Tom Cruise would be among the Scientologists in town to celebrate the opening of the Ascot Vale facility this weekend.