What's new

Melbourne Megathread

deutsch

Patron
I would like to set up a huuuuge information-gathering thread about the cult in Melbourne.

I'll start. We are almost unique among cities because we have a full list of cult staffers, as leaked here: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-scientology-activism/melbourne-day-staff-list-28788/

Melbourne is the only Aussie city to have an ideal, at 251 Mt Alexander Rd,
Ascot Vale, although this has been under development for many years and not even now is ready for full use. Such incompetence, such a drain on their limited stats.

I would like everyone who used to be involved with scientology in melbourne to post in this thread with info or links to where they have previously told their stories. I would be very appreciative, as would many others, for any piece of information that is written or linked to here.

Also, I'm interested in pictures of propaganda and insider documents, like what is posted here: http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=314

I shall also add that the current 'president' of the melb org, Manny Foundas, is not on the bridge to total bankruptcy. He is above all an apologist for the cult, and a man of very limited intelligence, who clings to his 'beliefs' the way a child clings to the notion of santa claus, disregarding all contradictory evidence.

deutsch

Patron
Wow, thanks very much Emma! Some great stuff there.

I was told you used to know Errol Schmidt! He shouted something at us as he drove past our protest march in the city on saturday. What's the guy like?

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Errol was a great guy when he first arrived in Scientology in 1995 (?). I drilled with him a lot on TRs and he was pretty cool. He was independent, stubbord and was very difficult to reg onto staff. They (we) eventually signed him up and the rest is history.

Over the years his ability to think for himself and his individuality has been worn away. I've seen recent pictures of him and I'm shocked at the skeletal features and dull staring eyes.

Whatever used to "make up" Errol Schmidt has been buried in indoctrination and group think. This is a real shame. He had a lot of potential as a great cook/chef.

He used to have a sense of humour and a sense of adventure. Now he is head of HCO and a right prick to deal with, and no spark left in his eyes.

If he ever gets out, I hope he will apologise to his sister Justine whom he stopped getting a refund on a service she took at Melbourne Day and as far as I remember, he basically disconnected from her. Don't quote me on that as it's been a long time and I might have it wrong, but that's how I remember it.

deutsch

Patron
Errol was a great guy when he first arrived in Scientology in 1995 (?). I drilled with him a lot on TRs and he was pretty cool. He was independent, stubbord and was very difficult to reg onto staff. They (we) eventually signed him up and the rest is history.

Over the years his ability to think for himself and his individuality has been worn away. I've seen recent pictures of him and I'm shocked at the skeletal features and dull staring eyes.

Whatever used to "make up" Errol Schmidt has been buried in indoctrination and group think. This is a real shame. He had a lot of potential as a great cook/chef.

He used to have a sense of humour and a sense of adventure. Now he is head of HCO and a right prick to deal with, and no spark left in his eyes.

If he ever gets out, I hope he will apologise to his sister Justine whom he stopped getting a refund on a service she took at Melbourne Day and as far as I remember, he basically disconnected from her. Don't quote me on that as it's been a long time and I might have it wrong, but that's how I remember it.

Wow. Just wow. For some reason Schmitty interests me. I know he's an amateur photographer with a sweet DSLR (which he uses to take pics of us at raids) and he has a business making websites, but thats it.