What's new

Melbourne Org, a Disaster in the Making.

blown

melbourne org

long time lurker and once in melbourne field.so i thought ill say my bit before the idle org opens.sure there will be about 3000 people there cos its all australia and int plus asia,but its all smoke and mirrors.
your right about the melbourne field though,they hate upper int and even clo
bieng in the same room with them for years at there spiritual headquaters(graphic immpressions)you would hear which person is getting da or burnt.
i know alot of them are anti this site but pro marty site.but have a secret that they really look at this site all the time.
peter broadbent actually helped with this idle org in getting plans through councils and also on devt...your right he was the go too man.
all the ot's in the field know this....they cant stand the sydney field and will all be walking on egg shells that night..and all have missed withholds.
let them have there day in the sun on saturday and after that they will see the roth they have put themselves into.when the flemington mafia move in.
this is my first and last post....but one last thing...the group behind getting this new org up and running have ties to rinder and are in comm with the freezone in melb and sydney....dont believe me...well time will tell..
theyve all givin up on upper int and are waiting for the church too fall.
blown

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
:Di can recommend a good optometrist.

ill try out the brightness.
Nah, the brightness won't do it. Go to control Panel > Display and set the screen resolution (usually something like 1280 x 1024) to, say 1024 x 768 and everything will appear MUCH bigger (text, icons etc.) and easier to read.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
To "blown":

What!? One post?! You can't just drive buy, drop delicious bombshells like that and then disappear!!

PM me at least if you remember me from MelD Org. :coolwink:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
long time lurker and once in melbourne field.so i thought ill say my bit before the idle org opens.sure there will be about 3000 people there cos its all australia and int plus asia,but its all smoke and mirrors.
bieng in the same room with them for years at there spiritual headquaters(graphic immpressions)you would hear which person is getting da or burnt.
i know alot of them are anti this site but pro marty site.but have a secret that they really look at this site all the time.
peter broadbent actually helped with this idle org in getting plans through councils and also on devt...your right he was the go too man.
all the ot's in the field know this....they cant stand the sydney field and will all be walking on egg shells that night..and all have missed withholds.
let them have there day in the sun on saturday and after that they will see the roth they have put themselves into.when the flemington mafia move in.
this is my first and last post....but one last thing...the group behind getting this new org up and running have ties to rinder and are in comm with the freezone in melb and sydney....dont believe me...well time will tell..
blown

More! Please......
With cherries on top....

mate

Patron Meritorious
Thank you for your post, Blown. This kind of confirms what I heard about Melbourne breaking away from the Church of Scientology and becoming the Independent Association of Scientologists. It seems appropriate that they should become an Ideal Org first.

David.

mate

Patron Meritorious
How would that work? Legally?

Zinj

All the funds were raised by the Melbourne field for their Church so it would not be difficult to establish a strong case for an association formed by them to claim ownership to the premises. The legal battle would be fought in Melbourne and the CofS would be facing a formidable opponent. In addition to which, such a court case would expose the modus operandi of the CofS.

David.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
All the funds were raised by the Melbourne field for their Church so it would not be difficult to establish a strong case for an association formed by them to claim ownership to the premises. The legal battle would be fought in Melbourne and the CofS would be facing a formidable opponent. In addition to which, such a court case would expose the modus operandi of the CofS.

David.

Now that would be something to watch! :D

TG1

Angelic Poster
Actually, that would be a fascinating bit of litigation: The Melbourne Org vs. the ... [list your international co$ corporate entities here]. That case would be a marvelous second act to follow the Australian Inquiry.

TG1

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
And, when you think about it, it's probably the best and only chance scientology-in-Oz has of surviving the exposures yet to come.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
blown

Um...so the Shack and Casablanca were just temporary quarters?

This would be an amazing feat and a fun legal battle to watch if Melbourne breaks away. Sounds like a natural progression to me.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
blown

I buy this.

Last edited:

OTBT

Patron Meritorious
blown

heh heh

pomfritz

Patron with Honors
Aussies are always such an interesting breed. Makes me wish sometimes my ancestors were convicted english scoundrels.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Thanks for posting 'Blown'. It may be 'information from the internet' but, it's not necessarily immediately false :)

Something to look for. The *best* way to gain credibility is time. Which, as emma so neatly points out, can't be done with a single 'drive by'.

But, even drive by info can point at places to look and evaluate.

And, since this isn't Scientology, evaluation and invalidation are *not* High Crimes :)

Zinj

blown

wow
gosh looks like there was a mini boycott going on at the org opening.
heaps of melbourne feild didnt show up.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
wow
gosh looks like there was a mini boycott going on at the org opening.
heaps of melbourne feild didnt show up.

Details would be appreciated, are you prepared to pm someone with them? It's hard to tell from the videos who is and isn't there....

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
blown

This is a really interesting comment. Given that Scientology is currently in survival mode and is certainly not beyond creating the illusion of its own reformation, Australia might well be the beach head for the re-invented cult. That would certainly explain Marty Rathbun's attempts to scuttle the parliamentary inquiry. Just how deeply immersed are the Melbourne field in the M&M Show, I wonder. And what's Yuzuru Ogura, head of CCHR in Japan, doing in Melbourne? According to Japanese Anon, he's spending 2 weeks in Australia, on business for CCHR, and to "get at the root of every evil and stamp it out."

Hmmm . . . curiouser and curiouser.