What's new

MELBOURNE Org Newsletter/Promo Leak Thread

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
p.s. Please don't worry about China becoming infected with scientology. The Chinese know a good joke when they hear one!

There is no worry. China launched a massive campaign to stamp out Falun Gong which is a repetative-motion-while-imagining-something-which-is-not-there type of self hypnosis.

It is based on a method of deep trance induction based on a technique described by LeCron in the 1940's - as a deep hypnosis technique - LeCron said that all you have to do to induce a deep trance is cause the person to repetitively imagine something that is not physically there that is in motion.(see note below)
This is the method used on the "The Clearing Course" and some 'OT Levels' and other supposed 'levels' in scientology by Hubbard.

It is one of the methods in scientology shared with Falun Gong, and more importantly the fanaticism (Hubbard uses the word 'certainty' to describe the same result) of its adepts is, dangerously, of similar intensity.

Arnie Lerma

(note) Try this innocuous self induced deep trance using this method if you doubt my words... Because a deep trance causes a pain free state, Hubbard called this "clear"... you will find this both pleasant and relaxing ( direct suggestion).

Relax in a comfortable chair. Imagine an orange basketball rolling slowly across a table towards the dge. Anticipate it reaching the dge and falling off.. it then falls off the table, then bounces repeatedly on the floor and goes out the doorway, out of sight, but you can still hear it bouncing away as the sound fades away to nothing. Repeat this 'excercise' or 'process' a few to a dozen times... Relax and enjoy the benefits of a self induced trance state.

[STRIKE]Now reach into your wallet that contains the money that you got from your BANK (which you simply must get rid of because the BANK is the dreaded REACTIVE MIND) and mail me a check for $100..in compliance with the Ferengi and scientology doctrine of exchange.[/STRIKE]

Hypnosis works!

Last edited:

supafreak

Patron Meritorious
What is Traditional Chinese? A seldom used written language which is used, mainly, in very scholarly sections of the community. Traditional Chinese written language was dropped from main-stream society something like 60 years ago (can't remember exact date and too lazy to look it up).

Traditional script is used in Taiwan. Aren't there a lot of Taiwanese in Scn, especially in AOSH ANZO? I'd say they're tapping the market.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Melbourne Day Saint Hill Size Newsletter - circa April 2012

melbourne20120410shnl.jpg

I feel bad for Sarah Stewart, the girl could of had a promising future, but now they have suckered her onto staff and her future career is seriously hampered.

Last edited:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
And OMG did anyone notice the staff number count?

Perhaps this helpful graph compilation will help your memory

melbournedayshrinkage.png

LMAO. I swear I am not making this up!

Its the great shrinking ideal org! Good luck getting to Saint Hill Size !

LOLOLOLOL

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
So according to their list they currently have 19 tech staff, that means that they supposedly have 86 admin staff. Why do I find that hard to believe???

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
In case anyone is really bored and wants to go to a Melbourne Org Market Day.

marketdayflyer13thapril.jpg

Hint: The best way to 'love and help children' is to give them free choice to stay away Scientology and don't let the SO recruiters anywhere near them.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Oh it is a sad, sad thing.

Here are a few 'post-game' newsletters:

melbourne201202twth.jpg

melbourne201201twth.jpg

melbourne201112twth.jpg

Note most of the people in the lecture audience are staff LOL. Its quite obvious Melbournites are not falling for the scam and this silly PR stunt is just wasting their time and money. (which is good!)

Oh, and the height of irony, to invite a Melbourne lawyer to lecture on human rights and the legal system. I wonder if he realised the staff in the audience were being paid far below minimum wage. :duh:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
It'll be promoted widely as a "successful action" but there's no other org in ANZO with "yard space" to hold such a market.:confused2:

What's the chance of a few Melbanons making their presence felt there?:biggrin:

I'd really like to know how many locals who aren't scilons actually ventured in and were they counted as a stat of some sort? :roflmao:

Desperate cult is desperate.:yes:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
This thread is about to get very long, for I am about to cross post from the Sydney thread...

Yes, It's the ANZO Ideal Org
M-M-M-M-MONSTER NEWSLETTER

melbourne20120419nl1.jpg

melbourne20120419nl2.jpg

WOW. Did you survive all that? I had trouble getting through.

And once again its the same old fools turning up to the same old shit. About 150 attendees by my count, dragged from all over ANZO. Wait 150, isn't Melbourne suppose to have 150 staff alone? :duh:

Wow, I find it amazing how these people can be so "happy" having to fork out over and over again like this. It boggles my mind.

I remember my EO told me I was "dilutional" when I first told him I was leaving. He also implied I was stupid, by telling me that I had "lots of MUs". Well, now I aml very very smart from this vantage point:biggrin:!

:roflmao:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Another recent Melbourne Newsletter, though this one is boring.

Melbourne Foundation Newsletter - Issue 52, April 19 2012

melbourne20120419nl.jpg

Oh poor Rudi, on Dianetics his 3rd time! And where are the graduation photos, or any other news of substance? Don't tell me org production is dwindling! :omg:

Opter

R.K says that he can now run a Book one session,as a result of reading the book again, as a basic book.:duh::melodramatic:.I'm very happy for his renewed understanding and I don't want to boast,but I was a damn good Book one auditor after the first time I read the book/DMSMH.:ohmy:

Opter

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ok, let me get this straight in my own mind.

This promotes an Executive Business owner's conference held EVERY Tuesday night - by the ED's husband.

It's promoting the Purif, with a few vague "Success Stories"

It has three graduates of Basic Courses with their "Success Stories"

The staff photo from a year ago is semi-titled "Foundation staff, but it's a combined Day/Foundation staff photo.

Therefore, I conclude:

The stats suck - hugely.

Staff numbers are badly down.

Three basic courses are the TOTAL delivery for the org for the week, (or maybe even fortnight)

The reality of the rut they are drowning in is starting to reach the staff that all is not well, because they can't even find something to INVENT happiness-over-unlimited-straight-up-and-vertical-expansion.

Desperate cult is desperate.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Some old issues of Melbourne Day FSM Newsletter.

Sorry the conversion to a forum friendly format has left the quality somewhat lacking.

Melbourne Day FSM News 10th November 2011

melbournedayfsmnews10th.jpg

Melbourne Day FSM News Issue 18

melbournedayfsmnews18pa.jpg

Melbourne Day FSM News Issue 18 (sic)

melbournedayfsmnews18bp.jpg

Melbourne Day FSM News Issue 20

melbournedayfsmnews20pa.jpg

Melbourne Day FSM News Issue 21

melbournedayfsmnews21pa.jpg

I might post some more later.

And OMG the irony of this picture is hurting my brain:

melbyfhr.jpg

MELBOURNE STAFFERS BEING EDUCATED ON HUMAN RIGHTS. DID YOU KNOW YOU HAVE RIGHTS?

Gee I wonder when the lecture on "The right to a fair wage and protective workplace laws" will be held.

Oh, and;

melbfruitcup.jpg

R2-45

WTF?

"Trail of the Red Diamonds" is clearly an allegory.

And that "Fruit Cup" item: :shiver:

At least as they shrink and degenerate as an organization, they seem to be easy to entertain and content to ignore symbolism and sensibilities that are common in the outside world.

They should have had a Squirrel Busters film crew covering this event.

Oh.

Wait...

:shudder:

It looks like a fckn circus! And that is a good thing.

Good work as usual, Zhent.

:)

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Tony Ortega of Village Voice has featured the Blues Brothers event including all the photos! Heehee

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/04/scientology_sunday_funnies_jake_and_elwood.php

Check the comments section.

TheHoleDoesNotExist 12 hours ago

A scientological Greenfest? Soylent Green probably closer to the truth. Instead of eating their young, they're feeding them to the Sea Ogre. I just see more sicko grooming of the kiddies.

History of Man should be the Only biography of Hubbard; just retitle it "Being Ron Hubbard".

Blues Brothers Fundraiser shows 120 or so Scientologists of Australia left. I'm going with Aussie to be the first Clear of scientology Country. I want to know why that nun was precariously placed on a platform with roller wheels.

What in the name of Xenu are those two twerps doing in that Aretha Franklin pose, with those clothes? Leave Aretha alone!
And to that couple from Sydney who merely Phoned in their dono: Heh, Come To Present Time! The days when you could buy your way out of Ethics smackdowns are long gone. Report in now and bring your wallet & 1st born.

All in all, I'm going with manic depressive.

Teenintrunk 11 hours ago

Just some observations from down in tampa fl....
Its has gotten pretty bad here in ybor @the ideal org, the scientologists are no longer allowed to wear their uniforms around the streets...because the harassment has gotten so bad. They dont walk around handing out free stress test cards anymore either. That means that Mr ortega has been doing a great job, putting the fear into these folks because the curtain tech is working and the armed guards are posted.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Melbourne Foundation Newsletter - Issue 53, 22 April 2012

melbourne20120422nl.jpg

More coverage from the ANZO fundraiser last weekend.

And once again a lack of course completions. Is the top performing org in the world really only producing a few graduates a week? In fact the lack of a formal graduation photo (ie on the stage with audience) suggests they have scrapped the Friday graduation due to a lack of people.

melbourne20120424promo.jpg

:puke:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Good lord. Do they actually do any training or auditing in that Org anymore?

I'm embarrassed for them. Thank God I'm no longer a part of it. Although I guess I'd look ok in a black suit & sunglasses. :eyeroll: