What's new

Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad and other members of the Nation of Islam underwent Scientology religious pastoral counseling when they completed the Scientology auditing process known as Super Power.

Did Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad commit the Muslim sin of shirk and the Scientology suppressive act of mixing practices when he completed the Scientology religious pastoral counseling process known as Super Power?

As noted above, Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad and other members of the Nation of Islam have completed the Scientology auditing process known as Super Power.

qSjR9Hl.png

TM63Q0z.jpg

It is initially important to recognize that according to the Church of Scientology, "auditing" is Scientology religious pastoral counseling.

U3wAJqd.png

On a deeper level, the question is whether Minister Tony Muhammad committed the Muslim sin of shirk when he completed Scientology Super Power pastoral counseling. In Islam, shirk is the deification or worship of anyone or anything other than the singular God i.e. Allah. Literally, it means ascribing or the establishment of "partners" placed beside Allah. It is the vice that is opposed to the virtue of Tawhid (monotheism).

The issue under Islam arises because Minister Muhammad states above that, "it was during this process on the 7th [Super Power] run down that Allah have [him] a vision that inspired him to call for Unity among the gangs!"

It thus appears that Minister Muhammad may have, indeed, ascribed "partners" beside Allah. The clear implication of Minister Muhammad's statement is that he had his "vision" from Allah only because he was doing the Scientology Super Power religious pastoral counseling process.

Similarly, in Scientology it is a suppressive act, a sin, to use "other practices" or to mix Scientology processes with "other practices." It appears Minister Muhammad was mixing the Scientology process of Super Power with another practice -- i.e., Islam -- when he had his "vision" from Allah.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
While Nation of Islam may call itself Islam, and while Farrakhan may reference the Quran in his sermons, they are not really Islamic. I doubt that any NoI actually reads the Quran, or considers it authoritative over the teachings of the hierarchy of NoI.

And what are the teachings of NoI? For that, look at the book that Farrakhan's predecessor, Elijah Mohammad wrote, "Message to the Blackman in America"

ALLAH came to us from the Holy City Mecca‬,‪Arabia‬, in 1930. He used the name Wallace D. Fard, often signing it W. D. Fard, in the third year (1933), He signed His name W. F. Muhammad which stands which stands for Wallace Fard Muhammad. He came alone. He began teaching us the knowledge.

NoI is based on the "Muslim sin of Shirk", in that it's entire fundamental basis involves its prophet being considered the son of God, come to Earth to reveal the reality.

So, given that, what's the problem with one more prophet in the pantheon?

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Taqiyya and TR-L and shore story and acceptable truth. It is managing the curtain to hide the truth.
I say drop the curtain. What kind of ideology needs curtains to hide the real show? A one definitely flawed.

Out/Int

Patron with Honors
"Members of the Nation of Islam are practicing the religion of Scientology"

Good - let them have it.:yes:

Scientology destroys everyone who gets into it. Either it happens very quickly or slowly.

These people are racist and believe they are the "elite"

They won't let white people into their cult

They deserve Scientology

Nothing destroys a cult faster than another cult.

Who will win?

CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan addresses Scientology (@ 2:22:30) and Leah Remini (@ 2:27:30) during his Saviour's Day 2017 keynote address.

Copy and paste link to go to video. My understanding is the policy is no live links to Scientology related entities.

Code:
https://www.noi.org/sd2017-keynote-address/

It is significant that Minister Farrakhan felt the need to address the issue of Dianetics and Scientology during his 2017 Saviour's Day keynote address. These were not off-hand remarks -- the Dianetics graphic was ready.

egI4AKd.png

Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Ook. :puke: :no:

Is it just me or does that piously preying pic of Louie have taint of another fanatical con? hmmmm, who was that... oh yeah, cryin' Jimmy B. !

What-evah eh. Cos cult needs new raw meat back-up cannon-fodder, NOI needs to refine its mind-numbing tech, a match made in the hells of the universal blarge, a marriage of connivance? I believe so. Louie gets his troops trained for cheap, DM gets to think his culty racist image gets better, what could possibly go wrong :confused2:

:whistling:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan addresses Scientology (@ 2:22:30) and Leah Remini (@ 2:27:30) during his Saviour's Day 2017 keynote address.

Copy and paste link to go to video. My understanding is the policy is no live links to Scientology related entities.

Here it is direct on Youtube:

[video=youtube;eQSX3e3cr4c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQSX3e3cr4c[/video]

Out/Int

Patron with Honors
NOI Louis Farrahkhan in cahoots with Muammar Gaddafi - now defending Scientology

Louis Farrakhan was in cahoots with Muammar Gadafi - dictator of Libya

This is disturbing - very disturbing.

Can someone write up a Knowledge Report and send it to Tom Cruise. Muammar Gaddafi is a REAL 2.5% SP if there ever was one.

Well, at least Farrakhan is consistent - hooking up with the ilks of Scientology - also a suppressive evil cult that destroys people.

"Farrakhan said that he was warned by people that he should turn away from Gaddafi “because everyone is turning on him.” But Farrakhan noted, “I don’t turn on my friends,” and certainly not when they are becoming targets. Farrakhan said that Gaddafi had loaned some $5 million to the movement, but that it didn’t buy Gaddafi influence. “I can’t be no whore for $5 million,” he said.

http://tonyortega.org/2017/02/20/louis-farrakhan-nation-of-islam-will-stand-by-scientology-as-leah-remini-goes-in-hard/#more-37774

Out/Int

Patron with Honors

On Tony Ortega's blog - NOI and Louis Farrakhan were connected to Dictator Muammar Gadafi from Libya.

"Farrakhan said that he was warned by people that he should turn away from Gaddafi “because everyone is turning on him.” But Farrakhan noted, “I don’t turn on my friends,” and certainly not when they are becoming targets. Farrakhan said that Gaddafi had loaned some $5 million to the movement, but that it didn’t buy Gaddafi influence. “I can’t be no whore for $5 million,” he said."

Well, at least he is consistent and picks Suppressive and evil groups to get in bed with.

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
Re: NOI Louis Farrahkhan in cahoots with Muammar Gaddafi - now defending Scientology

who does loius clothes shopping monique yingling? he's got that potato sack look going on wtf if you have money get a suit that fits buddy

can't wait to hear the inevitable noi ex scientologist stories!

Out/Int

Patron with Honors
Re: NOI Louis Farrahkhan in cahoots with Muammar Gaddafi - now defending Scientology

who does loius clothes shopping monique yingling? he's got that potato sack look going on wtf if you have money get a suit that fits buddy

can't wait to hear the inevitable noi ex scientologist stories!

I believe Louis will be upgrading his wardrobe soon from the Holy Potato Sack - once he shifts into the "Dictator Valence". Be on the lookout for Military uniforms soon to don the great Louis Farrahkahn.

images

2Q==

Z

images

steering.jpg

DMhandinpocket.jpg

can't wait to hear the inevitable noi ex scientologist stories!:lol::thumbsup:

CommunicatorIC

Code:
https://www.noi.org/sd2017-keynote-address/

It is significant that Minister Farrakhan felt the need to address the issue of Dianetics and Scientology during his 2017 Saviour's Day keynote address. These were not off-hand remarks -- the Dianetics graphic was ready.

egI4AKd.png
[FONT=&amp]The Official Final Call YouTube video of MInister Farrakhan's Saviour's Day 2017 keynote address is up. With helpful context, the discussion of Scientology and Dianetics begins at about 2:18:00, and the reference to Leah Remini begins at about 2:24:15[/FONT]

Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

welllll, ya know where all the likes are coming from on that vid, what a frikken nut-bar, I feel sorry as sorry for people following this cult as I do for people living on the streets addicted to crak, so similar its frightening imho.

:duck:

iya.

Here's how it goes~

Hubbard~ (thanks Lermanet) ~
...it is easily seen that a primary requisite in any program of the
rehabilitation of the Bantu in South Africa would be mental health...

-L. Ron Hubbard, HCOB April 1960, "The Scientific Treatment of the
Insane"

The South African Rundown, the only Scientology rundown targeted at a
specific ethnic group, was developed for "delivery to South Africans,
those who
reside in South Africa as well as those who have emigrated to other parts
of
the world". Hubbard apparently felt they required special processing
because
they were "untrainable" and "insane".

(and there's so much more of like drivel from the big ol' racist swine-pig-dog)

VS.

Dear Louise~ I post his top ten crazy shite, seriously folks, he is as mentally unhinged as Hubbard ever was, anyhow, enjoy~

10. “You are not now, nor have you ever been a citizen of America. You are a slave to white America.”

9. “America is in trouble, and I say God is about to wipe this nation from the face of the Earth. I’m not crazy, I’m not drunk, how long do you think a nation can do evil and not face the wrath of god?”

8. “Qadaffi’s a revolutionary, he’s my friend, he’s my brother. And I would never deny him because you don’t like him… I love him.”

7. “My god will wipe this country (America) from the face of the earth.”

6. “You see everybody always talk about Hitler exterminating six million Jews. That’s right. But don’t nobody ever ask what did they do to Hitler.”

5. White people are potential humans – they haven’t evolved yet.

4. On on the Jewish people: “You are wicked deceivers of the American people. You have sucked their blood.”

3. On Hezbollah: “They call them terrorists, I call them freedom fighters.”

2. “The Jews don’t like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that’s a good name. Hitler was a very great man.”

1. “The Mother Wheel is a heavily armed spaceship the size of a city, which will rain destruction upon white America but save those who embrace the Nation of Islam.”

What a guy! Miscavige should be so proud to have such a fine upstanding citizen amongst his flock of sheeples...

IMHO they do indeed, as mentioned by others, sorely deserve each other, I just pity the suckers who get roped into this brand of stupid.
Oh well/ Orwell...

*sigh*

Last edited:

Out/Int

Patron with Honors
welllll, ya know where all the likes are coming from on that vid, what a frikken nut-bar, I feel sorry as sorry for people following this cult as I do for people living on the streets addicted to crak, so similar its frightening imho.

:duck:

iya.

Here's how it goes~

(and there's so much more of like drivel from the big ol' racist swine-pig-dog)

VS.

Dear Louise~ I post his top ten crazy shite, seriously folks, he is as mentally unhinged as Hubbard ever was, anyhow, enjoy~

What a guy! Miscavige should be so proud to have such a fine upstanding citizen amongst his flock of sheeples...

IMHO they do indeed, as mentioned by others, sorely deserve each other, I just pity the suckers who get roped into this brand of stupid.
Oh well/ Orwell...

*sigh*

OMG! Farrahkahn - the racist pig - may not know how to spell Gaddafi's name - he does not say it correctly.:omg:

He may have a DOUBLE HIGH CRIME. AN MU and can't say it correctly - so he has bypassed the meaning of this filthy evil dicatator.

IAS / OSA - go get em....sounds like an OVERT that can bring in millions for a long time.

It all makes sense now - No wonder he accepted $5,000,000 from a criminal CRIMES against humanity dictator evil warlord - he had an MU on the name of this evil dictator.

He had an MU:melodramatic::duh:

Another piece of tech that I learned from Scientology...

Ole Hubbard the tub of lard did say - "criminal minds do think alike and so on and so forth"

Here is a photo of the Ole Man - hobnobbing with the negroes of Rhodesia.

28ad7156e4e029f39e863c05d80ded4d1daa5a041299f5cf6be9752fa0f17031.jpg

Oh wait a minute - I was told these men were his SLAVES:bigcry:

Check out Tubby's attire :puke2:

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
I can totally see why Mad Dog Misc wanted to be on board with Calypso Louie in clearing the planet - looks like Nobel Peace Prizes all around!

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/thousands-chant-allahu-akbar-farrakhan-detroit/

Thousands chant ‘Allahu Akbar’ for Farrakhan in Detroit
FEBRUARY 20, 2017
BY KYLE OLSON

During his appearance at Joe Louis Arena, Farrakhan denounced Jews and told them they are not God’s “chosen” people.

“I want to disabuse the Jews today of the false claim that you are the chosen of God — that Israel or Palestine belongs to you,” he said.

“I want to disabuse you of that. I’m going to tell you about your future. You that think you have power to frighten and dominate the peoples of the world. I’m here to announce the end of your time,” Farrakhan said, slamming his hand on the podium.

He blamed the world’s ills on white people. (wasn't hubbard white? :biggrin:)

“For 6,000 years, the people of the earth have suffered under a mischief-making rule. Bloodshed and war, hatred and strife, all because a man with a new color — or the lack thereof — thought that he was better than all of those who inhabited the earth before he was even a thought,” Farrakhan said. (and Idi Amin was a good example of that - oh wait, he was black, no? :ohmy:)

“But I am here to announce today the end of his world and the beginning of a brand new reality that all human beings will enjoy peace, freedom justice and equality under the rule of Allah.” (just like in the muslim nations of africa :yes:)

:omg::omg::omg:

I wonder how the Trump supporters in Scn reconcile dear leaders posturing the cherch with NOI... :unsure:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

So, Farrakhan calls out bitter defrocked apostate Leah Remini by name--well, actually goofing her name and pronouncing it "Remmi".

It appears that Farrakhan has "by passed charge" on blown cult celebrities who "publicly disavow" their cult--a "High Crime" and "Suppressive Act" according to Hubbard.

wiki
As a Muslim, Mohammed Ali was initially affiliated with Elijah Muhammad's Nation of Islam (NOI) and advocated their black separatist ideology. He later disavowed the NOI, adhering initially to Sunni Islam and later to Sufism, and supporting racial integration, like his former mentor Malcolm X.

Seems that despite all the advanced technology in the universe, neither cult (NOI/Scn) are able to keep their celebrities on board. They keep overboarding themselves and all the pathetic cult leaders (Farrakhan/Hubbard/Miscavige) can do is throw hateful, paranoia-fueled tantrums and feebly try to dead agent them--hoping the public will join in the hate.

But the public LOVES Leah! And they LOVED Mohammed Ali!

And the public routinely reviles & ridicules the trash talking, invective spewing cult leaders instead.

Hubbard, Miscavige, Farrakhan, LOL. What colossal PR failures these Commodores, Captains and corrupt Cult Clowns are.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
[/B]
28ad7156e4e029f39e863c05d80ded4d1daa5a041299f5cf6be9752fa0f17031.jpg

Oh wait a minute - I was told these men were his SLAVES:bigcry:

Check out Tubby's attire :puke2:

I know it's embarrasing! :blush:

A mock up of Cecil Rhode ..
Ron the GAY explorer :roflmao:

No offense here to gays...even rich people have lice :confused2: