Not open for further replies.

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
Diane Henderson also passed away

PsZY8XU.jpg

ForLease

Maximus Squirrel
From comments at Rinder's:

McCarran on May 14, 2016 at 7:15 pmSlightly but not totally off topic but Michael Henderson notified by a friend that his mother, Diane, passed away May 1! Over two weeks ago and because of this despicable Disconnection Policy non of his sisters (disconnected) or anyone in the church let him know.

Heartbreaking.

Mark Simon passed away:

LVwcylx.png
OMG. I knew him when I was on lines at ASHO. He was a funny nice guy - always had a smile on his face. I don't know what to say. I'd go to the service if it were any normal religion - oh well. Well Mark, this chapter of your life is over - I always enjoyed talking with you. The best to you in the future. Mimsey

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Carisa2.jpg

Today Carisa Marion lost her valiant fight with cervical cancer. She was way too young to pass.
She was a fighter and a winner in other areas of life. She was one of the few people that for a refund of all $300,000 from FSO and even did a hat write up for others on how to get a refund.
Jeffrey and I express heartfelt condolences go out to her family and close friends of which she had many. We will surely miss the presence of a truly loveable and kind person.
Carisa spoke to Tampa Bay Times about in-house criminality of Flag Service Org on Advanced payments
http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...y-finds-secret-debits-deception-after/1201176
Fly high Carisa. RIP.

CarisaMarion.jpg

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was informed that Christine Kasle, Executive Director of Cincinnati Foundation/Evening Org died of a heart attack two days ago at the age of 60.
She is survived by her three grown up kids Rachel, Jeremy and Benjamin.
I knew her well, she was a kind soul. I will miss her hugs and a smile. Rest In Peace, Chris.

MVC-025F.JPG Kasle, Chris Greyscale.jpg

SirRalliart

Patron with Honors
I was informed that Christine Kasle, Executive Director of Cincinnati Foundation/Evening Org died of a heart attack two days ago at the age of 60.
She is survived by her three grown up kids Rachel, Jeremy and Benjamin.
I knew her well, she was a kind soul. I will miss her hugs and a smile. Rest In Peace, Chris.

View attachment 12756 View attachment 12757

That's very sad to hear, Stat. She's one of the few at the Cincinnati Org that was a good person with a good heart. She appears to have burned the candle at both ends for far too long being the Matriarch of so many staff members (her children and their spouses), ED of the foundation schedule and being a Dentist to pay the bills. She had to go back to work to pay for getting hosed in the Slatkin scam, not to mention all of the other bills, living expenses and regging. I only wish I would have known her outside of this so-called religion. She is one that will be missed dearly.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's very sad to hear, Stat. She's one of the few at the Cincinnati Org that was a good person with a good heart. She appears to have burned the candle at both ends for far too long being the Matriarch of so many staff members (her children and their spouses), ED of the foundation schedule and being a Dentist to pay the bills. She had to go back to work to pay for getting hosed in the Slatkin scam, not to mention all of the other bills, living expenses and regging. I only wish I would have known her outside of this so-called religion. She is one that will be missed dearly.

So true. She was Mother and a friend to everyone.

DanLocke

Patron with Honors
Hi Dan. Thank you for inquiring about Charley. This has been a very tough one for me and my family.

I don't believe that Charley has been married for years. He never ever talked about either Sue or Kathleen.

I have not heard from Kathleen and I don't believe I ever would. I met her only once for about an hour back in 1988. The two of them had driven overnight from Los Angeles up to the Bay Area and were continuing up to Modoc County wihich is the uppermost Northeast County in California.

They stopped by so we could be introduced to her as well as have me install a CB radio in his vehicle. (Remember those?) All I remember of her is she did not seem friendly at all. She looked angry and suspicious. But to be fair they did just drive over night from Los Angeles and still had another 6 hours of driving to go. If you ever drove with Charley then you know that his idea of "barreling" down the freeway means that he actually hit 55 mph. So that total trip of 12 hours could easily turn into 14 to 15 hours with him driving :) I think I would look a little angry myself.

So I know absolutely nothing about Kathleen. I do wonder if she is still in or not.

Thank you. She could be "that way", but she was also a VERY FUNNY person. During my time at PAC, I was almost always a reg, and I hate to say it, even though I was there for years, there were so many people there with me who I never really got to know, we were all kept so busy. But Charlie and Kathleen always were kind and Charlie so easy to come to a smile.

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you. She could be "that way", but she was also a VERY FUNNY person. During my time at PAC, I was almost always a reg, and I hate to say it, even though I was there for years, there were so many people there with me who I never really got to know, we were all kept so busy. But Charlie and Kathleen always were kind and Charlie so easy to come to a smile.

There were some great people on the reg lines, despite the jobs we were performing. A few of my favorites who never cracked and held on to some integrity in a rough and tumble world of finance irregularities.

Gary Modras

Dave Peters from Bridge

Frank Zurn from ABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.