Zalig Kerstfeast

Glædelig Jul

Hyvaa joulua

Joyeux Noel

Froehliche Weihnachten

Kala Christouyenna!

Mele Kalikimaka

Nollaig Shona Dhuit

Ojenyunyat Sungwiyadeson honungradon nagwutut. Ojenyunyat osrasay.

Buone Feste Natalizie

Kurisumasu Omedeto

Sung Tan Chuk Ha

Sreken Bozhik

Meri Kirihimete

Gledelig Jul

Mata-Ki-Te-Rangi

Nollaig chridheil huibh

Srozhdestvom Kristovym

Chuc Mung Giang Sinh

Nadolig Llawen

Cestitamo Bozic

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
From an avowed atheist, Happy Holidays or Merry December 25th or Happy Winter Solstice and stuff! The days are getting longer at least here in the northern hemisphere and that's a good thing!

riptide

Patron with Honors
Happy Holidays

It's been almost two years since I've joined this group, and it's been a long long haul. When I first joined, there was uncertainty whether I'd see my family again. Since that time I've recovered most of my money from Scientology and every single one of my family members has left the church. Disconnection and the threat no longer hangs over my head. I have much to be grateful for.

I want to thank those who have been responsive, caring, sensitive, human and kind. I want to thank "Emma" for this board, again. This website has been a tool for education, for empowerment, and at times, a life line. You know who you are. You are valuable beings. I do not always agree with everyone and the faces have changed, yet I always find that there are good people here. I consider it all a blessing.

This evening I hit a milestone having eradicated much negativity from my experience in the cult. It has been a long 30 years. I am moving forward.

Over a year ago I expressed my hope that people here heal and move on, that they live, that they flourish and pass through the stages of forgiveness and take stock in what they have and what they had a part in.

This coming year, I hope we can continue to extend a hand to yet another new person who has struggled to come to terms with their Scientology experience. And that even more people pass through the gate, that find this site and your welcoming and kind words.

With regards, Riptide.

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
It's 12.01 here in New Zealand, so it's Christmas Day for us!

Merry Christmas to everyone all over the world - and an especially Merry Christmas to all the hard-working SO and staff who haven't seen the light yet. May this be your last Christmas working for the sad cult.

Much love

Genny