What's new

Merry Christmas Everyone!

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
And from me too - Merry Christmas to one and all!

As usual we in New Zealand have Christmas before the rest of you. Weather here this morning in Christchurch is warm and sunny despite the weather office predicting rain.

Yeah we do the "been there, done that, before the rest of the world" thing really well.

Weather up here on East Coast is cloudy but warm. A perfect day for trying out the new bike, new trampoline, etc. :)

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
ho-ho-ho-smiley-emoticon.gif

[video=youtube;0wl0PSXPOsk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wl0PSXPOsk[/video]

PTS

Elliott
Enjoy the day off but be gentle and thoughtful toward those who have to work.
Enjoy a big dinner and be grateful that you have food to eat.
Enjoy gathering with family and extend your hand in friendship to people who are alone.
Enjoy peace on Earth but be mindful of how little peace our world enjoys.
Enjoy the sunrise, and do not take your life for granted, for it is in each new sunrise that we find our treasure.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Enjoy the day off but be gentle and thoughtful toward those who have to work.
Enjoy a big dinner and be grateful that you have food to eat.
Enjoy gathering with family and extend your hand in friendship to people who are alone.
Enjoy peace on Earth but be mindful of how little peace our world enjoys.
Enjoy the sunrise, and do not take your life for granted, for it is in each new sunrise that we find our treasure.

Beautiful PTS! :flowers:

Where I live the town is gearing up for a big musical festival over the New Year. Yesterday I was thinking how many people have to work today in preparation for this. For many this time of year is the busiest time of the year.

Life is fragile. This does not mean we live in fear or worry. It means living with an open heart, being conscious of every moment and ensuring the chocolate is really good!

p.s. That is my very short new philosophy on living. The long version would take years to explain. :wink2:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
My best wishes for a very Merry Christmas to every member of this board.
Enjoy time with your dear ones - peace within you and the freedom of being who you are where you are.

To Sea Org members : I have many wishes in my heart for them but as they are slaves and forbidden to share with other human beings - they can't come here to read our wishes. May the next year be the year of a new life for them.

To OSA: Wow - your still at work spying on Christmas eve???? Don't give up - you are near to win your freedumb!
I wish a merry christmat to your children - may they never know how indecent you are.

To every lurker : I wish you to find the truth and freedom you are searching for
Shall you wish to leave this cult - may you find the courage and start a new life with no fear anymore,

To anyone alone : You are not alone - you are with your best friend!

Merry christmas - joy within you!

Last edited:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Merry Christmas, Everyone!

I appreciate all of you here and hope you all have (or had) a wonderful Christmas with family and/or friends.
I know it must be hard for those with disconnections but have faith. More leave all the time! Or get ousted! Either way, right?

I'm spending Christmas with a lot of family I'm fortunate to have. It wasn't til I was out that I realized what I had, and what I had put aside for so many years.
I'm lucky to have them all.

This site has some funny and irreverent cards: Merry Christmas!!

http://www.someecards.com/usercards/viewcard/MjAxMy1iYTkwMzkxOGExMTE0NzVh

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
To all on this board Old and New,
Some of us shared the same *ORDEAL*
Others want to help the Cause.
Every single person is valuable and is a point of power.
Bright Blessings to all at Christmas and the New Year!!

Last edited:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Didn't know it ever stopped raining over there, LOL....

Eh? We often hit drought conditions over summer. And Christchurch can have blistering hot days and blue skies, day after day. Even Wellington, which let's be honest has dodgy weather given the geographic location, can have calm (i.e. no fcuking wind!) days with sunny skies. I know this for a fact cos I was there once when they had a day like that. lol.

Merry Christmas to ya The_Fixer. (I secretly worry about how Australian-ised you have become and have a campaign to re-kiwi-ise you. Do you like fish and chips?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Merry Christmas/X-mas to All! I don't give a shit what y'all believe in, but hope that everyone has somebody to love. If you are one who doesn't, *sad*, well hells-bells, I'll love ya, or at the very least give ya a hug :bighug:

:cheers: All!

Techless

Patron Meritorious
Merry, Merry Christmas to each and all too!

There still is something magical about it - (which I must forcefully block out every other aspect of life before embracing each year...yet always re-find)

And That keeps a spark still going. Good to know the excellent folk here know all that!! And many other too!

Eat many cookies and sweet things...

And buy whatever you need or want when prices go WAY down tomorrow...

In a peaceful manner -

petal

Patron Meritorious
Today for one day I am mocked up as a Christian. I will go to church pray, take the bread and wine of jesus Christ and sing carol songs. 26th I will be something else.
petal

ethercat

Cat in flight
Merry Christmas!

I realize I'm late for all the people on the other side of the world from me, but... :)

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
Merry Christmas and the best of wishes to everyone here. To those who are still trapped in the cult of Scientology, I especially send Season's Greetings even if they cannot or do not see this. I was never allowed to really enjoy Christmas when I was in, especially in the Sea Org, where stats were used as blackmail before you could have any time off, and it was not too long before Christmas became only half a day off, bonuses delivered late and stress levels into the stratosphere. God do I not miss any of that!!!

Instead, here is a light-hearted message of good cheer for you and for them. This is right up my geeky side and I hope there are some fellow Trekkies here who also will enjoy this. And in the true spirit of Christmas, I hope that some of those who are still in get to enjoy this too:

[video=youtube;RrG4JnrN5GA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RrG4JnrN5GA[/video]