What's new

Merry Xmas ESMB & love to disconnected members!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Christmas can be hard for anyone who has lost family for any reason, and a time when the unfairness and isolation caused by disconnection hits hardest amidst the media hype of happy families and sharing. I’ve noticed a few posts on another thread about it and the quiet sadness.

I think the hardest part is not being able to do anything about it or the shadow boxing if you try. Nobody else really knows what you go through or the complicated situations that have occurred. Any admission of distress for targets of ‘fair game disconnection’, (which is what I like to call my particular scenario) is a stat for OSA.

Well fuck ‘em. It does hurt. It is designed to hurt. It hurts because it is so unnecessary and so evil and leaves one feeling powerless. Scientology wants us “SPs” to go die under a rock and I for one won’t do that. After a lengthy talk with someone who supports me, the isolation factor came out as a pivotal point.

We are a community here, we can do something about that - so let’s do the only thing we can do and stand together, tell our stories and send out love to those who have been manipulated into disconnection.

I send my love to those couple of my family members out there who have chosen their 'eternal salvation’ over their family. And all the extended family who really don’t know what it is all about, not even scientologists, yet choose the easier path of shunning due to lies and emotional blackmail. In my case there are a lot of them, unfortunately 4 generations of the scientology influence makes it almost impossible to change, separation is a way of life now. Yet that doesn’t mean it has to stay that way and that love doesn’t exist. It’s there ...

Merry Christmas to all my fellow exes and a special load of love to the people here who suffer from disconnection. We are with you.

:grouphug:

Last edited by a moderator:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: ESMB Christmas thread for the disconnected

What a wonderful action. Apparently Jesus Christ took 33 years to build the foundations of love and peace and hope which grew into a church. May we all join in carrying those concepts forward.
With love and hope to each and all may your Christmas season be joyous.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

Beautiful, strong message FTS. Thanks for posting it.

Hugs to all who need them.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Christmas can be hard for anyone who has lost family for any reason, and a time when the unfairness and isolation caused by disconnection hits hardest amidst the media hype of happy families and sharing. I’ve noticed a few posts on another thread about it and the quiet sadness.

I think the hardest part is not being able to do anything about it or the shadow boxing if you try. Nobody else really knows what you go through or the complicated situations that have occurred. Any admission of distress for targets of ‘fair game disconnection’, (which is what I like to call my particular scenario) is a stat for OSA.

Well fuck ‘em. It does hurt. It is designed to hurt. It hurts because it is so unnecessary and so evil and leaves one feeling powerless. Scientology wants us “SPs” to go die under a rock and I for one won’t do that. After a lengthy talk with someone who supports me, the isolation factor came out as a pivotal point.

We are a community here, we can do something about that - so let’s do the only thing we can do and stand together, tell our stories and send out love to those who have been manipulated into disconnection.

I send my love to those couple of my family members out there who have chosen their 'eternal salvation’ over their family. And all the extended family who really don’t know what it is all about, not even scientologists, yet choose the easier path of shunning due to lies and emotional blackmail. In my case there are a lot of them, unfortunately 4 generations of the scientology influence makes it almost impossible to change, separation is a way of life now. Yet that doesn’t mean it has to stay that way and that love doesn’t exist. It’s there ...

Merry Christmas to all my fellow exes and a special load of love to the people here who suffer from disconnection. We are with you.

:grouphug:
:grouphug::heartflower::heartflower::kiss::console::dance2::love2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
To all of you who have been disconnected with your dear one (parents, siblings, kids...)
and sumbitted to the mental pressure antd torture of the abusive cult,

since Leah Remini is giving you a public voice , I wish you may feel that your grief and pain is heard , listened to and understood!

May it reflieve some suffering since now so many people share it with you!
May you feel comforted and life prodives you with love and moments of joy

Love to you all whom for this time of the year is tough, and best to other who may enjoy it easily!

Lotus
X0X0X0

(a deep whish is that this serie will make it's way to touch hearts and through reunification of families)

Whirr

unintentional troll
Merry Christmas to everyone and all the best in 2017. I hope you all get what you wish for.

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
It's Christmas Day in Australia and New Zealand.

I've had the gift of a reconnection after a silence of almost two years and it makes my heart sing.

There is hope ... love can win.

Merry Christmas!

:dance3: :heartflower:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Merry Christmas Eve to western
Merry Christmas to people in the east.

Wishing you all that your heart are at peace and you can enjoy a nice dinner or so with someone you love.
Otherwise, go out, take a nice walk, enjoy christmas decorations , and if you can afford, offer you a nice dinner : from you to you with love.

Lotus
XXXXX

Free Being Me

Crusader
Ex Journal #1
Christmas Edition

On this Holiday of peace and goodwill,
people celebrate throughout the day.
Opening presents with a joyous thrill,
eating and drinking with mirthful play.

Friends and family gather 'round,
with generous hugs and handshakes.
And laughter and smiles abound,
with grateful cheer all partake.

I pause with happy genuine reflection,
I'm no longer in a cult most vile.
No more lies and deceitful deflection,
free now of hubbard's insane guile.

The $cientologists are strangely silent,
on this day full of warm humanity.
At least there's one day they relent,
from proselytizing their loony insanity.

$cientologists speak naught of fellowship,
instead dwelling on how they will "fix you."
Accept hubbards's sociopathic mind-fuck trip,
or $cientologists will threaten to ruin you too.

It's sad in a way people can be so deceived,
losing themselves in a mind control cult.
Drinking the kool aid without reprieve,
so lost they can't see the harmful result.

Come back, friends and family miss you,
it's not too late to leave your cult bubble.
Disconnection is part of the cult glue,
hubbard keeps you in his wasteland rubble.

You think you're buying freedom,
instead you're selling your soul.
Trapped in hubbard's madhouse mausoleum,
his marionette strings in control.

Put aside your empty triangles and scales,
return to the world outside.
Escape your tiny cult mind-jail,
Do not walk, run like hell in full stride.

Last edited:

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
Thank you for posting this. My mum died this past year after being disconnected from me for years. Guess I always thought there would be some sort of reconciliation at some stage, especially as she knew she was terminal. No wanting to tie up loose ends or even an olive branch. No humanity, no compassion, not even a letter.

I hope the dedication she has shown the cult has been worth it. I really do.

phenomanon

Canyon
Merry Christmas Eve to western
Merry Christmas to people in the east.

Wishing you all that your heart are at peace and you can enjoy a nice dinner or so with someone you love.
Otherwise, go out, take a nice walk, enjoy christmas decorations , and if you can afford, offer you a nice dinner : from you to you with love.

Lotus
XXXXX

Dinner was just me & my Honey.
I stuffed that Bird with the most delectable concoction of Cornbread Dressing. I added Chopped Onion, garlic, Celery, Diced Apple, Pecans, dried Cherries, and Golden Raisins.
It was Awesome!
The Turkey was moist and cooked well, and the Yams were perfect.
I thought of you, and hoped you were sharing Dinner with people you love, and who love you back.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
When I'm in church (I mean in a real church, built by people in a real religion) and I’m given time to pray in my own words and on my own terms, I always pray that people who witness wrongdoing will have the courage to speak out, and that people who feel trapped will find the courage to escape. That people who feel that they have burned their bridges will reach out again to those who remember them. That people who flee will be fortunate in outwitting their pursuers and finding a safe place to call their own.

At times it’s been more eloquent, and sometimes it doesn’t come out so well, but you get the idea – and I know that He understands. You can’t expect full-on miracles (Jesus never kicked the Romans out of occupied Palestine...) but I believe you can pray that a person living in the dark cavern of spiritual hurt that we call Scientology will find hope.

I always think that it’s surprising how seldom you’re given a chance to really pray, in the midst of a church service. But when I’m left interrupted for a couple of minutes, I always pray for the people who are still victims on Scientology. Not just at Christmas, but of course it’s a bitch if you know that while you’re out and sharing good cheer and good food, some of those you love are still trapped by Hubbard’s woo-woo.

Let’s hope there’s another few hundred more ‘out’ and a few hundred less ‘in’ this time next year.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Spent Christmas with my kids. We did some stuff and visited some places together. And I have a new grandchild!

JustSheila

Crusader
This Christmas my understanding of Jesus changed.

Attending a Christian mass makes me feel like a hypocrite. Though the gospels are great, my beliefs are different than any Christians I've known, so I didn't go.

Then I saw this print of Jesus with his heart standing out glowing, 10x its normal size and thought, "That can work."

So I figured, when I have an emotional problem, rather than pray to some unknown, unseen entity in some unknown place and time and hoping the prayer somehow connects, I'll consult my own heart with the idea of the absolute peace and compassion that Jesus represents to so many.

That helped me recover from a very upsetting incident over the holiday. (And I think my heart grew three sizes that day. :coolwink:)

DSC03186-001.JPG

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. :grouphug: