What's new

Message from David Miscavige

scino

Patron
A message from David Miscavige.

The Ex Scientologist Message Board is not approved by the leader of Scientology in exile, Marty Rathbun. Approved sites by Him are:

Friends of LRH
http://winsmexico.wordpress.com/
Independents Connections
Leaving Scientology
My Rediscover Scientology blog
Old Auditor: Helpful Advice
OT VIII Geir Isene
Scientology-Cult.com
Silvia Kusada's blog
standard tech academy
The pro-LRH tech community

Just so that y'all know.

Marty is too modest and kind, I would like him to run for President in 2012 so that he can start WW3 and can become leader of all Planetary Religions and Armies. He would like that since it serves his purpose : the destruction of all David Miscaviges on the Planet. Also called Planetary Clearance or 'Clearing the Planet'. In case you didn't know: A David Miscavige is any person who doesn't agree with, or trusts, Marty Rathbun.

We are David Miscavige.

P.S.
"... David Miscavige – who I promise will go to jail before this is all over – ordered Kendrick Moxon – whose bar card I am now promising to take away – " ( Moving On Up a Little Higher ), 10/8-'10.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

The Ex Scientologist Message Board is not approved by the leader of Scientology in exile, Marty Rathbun. Approved sites by Him are:

Friends of LRH
Independents Connections
Leaving Scientology
OT VIII Geir Isene
Scientology-Cult.com
Silvia Kusada's blog
standard tech academy

Just so that y'all know.

Marty is too modest and kind, I would like him to run for President in 2012 so that he can start WW3 and can become leader of all Planetary Religions and Armies. He would like that since it serves his purpose : the destruction of all David Miscaviges on the Planet. Also called Planetary Clearance or 'Clearing the Planet'. In case you didn't know: A David Miscavige is any person who doesn't agree with, or trusts, Marty Rathbun.

We are David Miscavige.

P.S.
"... David Miscavige – who I promise will go to jail before this is all over – ordered Kendrick Moxon – whose bar card I am now promising to take away – " ( Moving On Up a Little Higher ), 10/8-'10.

:blah:
Where is the message from DM?

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Approved sites by Him are:

Friends of LRH
Independents Connections
Leaving Scientology
OT VIII Geir Isene
Scientology-Cult.com
Silvia Kusada's blog
standard tech academy

What, no WWP either? Well, knock me over with a feather, why dontchya.

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hmmmm

<snipped pro-hubbard bullshit>

....and you're posting this background static from one of the M&M abusers because....... ????

....and the thread title has nothing to do with the post because.........????

Last edited:

FinallyMe

Silver Meritorious Patron
The OP defines David Miscavige:

"A David Miscavige is any person who doesn't agree with, or trusts, Marty Rathbun.

We are David Miscavige."

So the message is from one of the David Miscaviges - i.e., Scino.