What's new

Message from Independent Scientology Milestone Two to Church of Scientology OSA

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
A Public Message from Independent Scientology Milestone Two to Church of Scientology Office of Special Affairs.

Cross-posted, as always, as a public service.

Milestone Two: Bitten in the bum

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2015/03/18/bitten-in-the-bum/

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

By Lana M

Recent months have been a learning experience for me. We have had a couple of individuals on our lines who were problematic. One was constantly out of communication and evasive. Another was in communication but rollercoastering emotionally, physically and spiritually.

I am a generous person, and open my house and home to many – dedicating virtually any of my own free time to help other people. But sometimes, no matter how much help is provided, things won’t go.

And my years of training as an Ethics Officer lead me to apply the lecture LRH Talk to Ethics Officer’s Worldwide. When something is pushed and just won’t go, there is a counter effort that is pushing it back. And that counter effort proves routinely to be overts undisclosed as well as withholds missed.

In both cases the individuals have blown, refusing to cooperate and unfortunately in both cases, they have then tried to damage, harm, hurt or take retribution. My ‘crime’ was help. I couldn’t even get them close to a meter to get withholds pulled, as the last place they want to be was in front of an auditor with TRs and the ability to get a question answered. The worst that either experienced from me was questioning, but from the way they are both reacting you would think they had been permanently harmed or that I present a significant danger to them. Fascinating… as the opposite is what is actually true.

I find it hard to swallow that people who gratefully accept help in terms of my personal time, space, energy, ARC, not to mention gifts, cooking and hospitality, will turn and try to bite me in the bum. Lucky for me, a well targeted solo session helped me to resolve the many times betrayal has occurred in the past, and the apathetic feeling that I should not even bother to help other people disappeared.

I have a public message for the two individuals (they know who they are):

HONESTY IS THE ONLY WAY OUT. CRIMINAL AND OUT-EXCHANGE ACTIVITIES WILL NEVER GET YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO GO. GET HONEST AND STRAIGHT AND THEN LIFE PROBLEMS WILL START TO RESOLVE.

I have a public message for OSA:

IF YOU ARE INVOLVED IN THE EFFORTS OF ONE OF THESE INDIVIDUALS TO UNMOCK OUR FACILITIES AND DELIVERY, I AM SORRY BUT USING A PTS OUT-ETHICS CAT IS GOING TO CAUSE YOU MORE TROUBLE THAN YOU CAN BELIEVE. OUR HANDS ARE CLEAN AND WE ARE HONEST AND PRODUCTIVE PEOPLE. YOUR SHIT DON’T STICK ON US.

I have a public message for all our MS 2 readers (and I don’t need to use capital letters for you, as you can read and duplicate well – LOL):

When tech won’t go in, there are ethics blocks. And when ethics won’t go in, there is an PTS/SP at hand. Simple as that.

Don’t let PTS/SP individuals sabotage or unmock delivery lines.

Man is basically good — even though sometimes it may not seem that way.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
With Lana M2's "help," who needs enemies.

I'll never ceased to be amazed at the depth of Lana/Jim's delusions/ brainwashing.

Sindy

Crusader
With Lana M2's "help," who needs enemies.

I'll never ceased to be amazed at the depth of Lana/Jim's delusions/ brainwashing.

It all sounds so foreign to me now. They're really goin' for it!

What I don't understand is why they make all this communication public. I mean, I feel a bit weird talking about people who can't defend themselves, so to speak but then shit, keep that crap to yourselves y'all!

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron

What I don't understand is why they make all this communication public. I mean, I feel a bit weird talking about people who can't defend themselves, so to speak but then shit, keep that crap to yourselves y'all!

They are doing exactly what the cult is doing to the Going Clear participants, but on a shoestring budget.
I would imagine everyone in the m2 bubble knows exactly who is being addressed. Who they shouldn't be friends with...and most importantly now know what will happen to them if they step out of line.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
So she had a difficult situation that couldn't be solved by any means whatsoever until she found the correct LRH reference.

Well done Ron, you came to the rescue again.:clap:

:faceslap::screwy::whatever:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

This is M2's version of an PTS/SP goldenrod public announcement

I have a public message for the two individuals (they know who they are):

HONESTY IS THE ONLY WAY OUT. CRIMINAL AND OUT-EXCHANGE ACTIVITIES WILL NEVER GET YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO GO. GET HONEST AND STRAIGHT AND THEN LIFE PROBLEMS WILL START TO RESOLVE.

She's also putting OSA on notice since she thinks those 2 are OSA trolls.

Lana's version of applying policy :eyeroll:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
The best thing to be said about the Millstone Too crowd is they give us something to laugh (and cringe) about on otherwise slow cult news days.:yes:

They haven't moved forward like the mob in SA or Marty and Co.; they're more stuck in the past than the average cultie.:omg:

At least those in the Co$ buy into Dainty Dave's "improvements" on Hubbardspew. :roflmao:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
They are doing exactly what the cult is doing to the Going Clear participants, but on a shoestring budget.
I would imagine everyone in the m2 bubble knows exactly who is being addressed. Who they shouldn't be friends with...and most importantly now know what will happen to them if they step out of line.

Yep!

Hey, does anyone know, is this group in Idaho? Just curious.