Message to Mike Rinder.

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron

So Mike Rinder has been out or the cult for less than 2 years? I think 2 years is the statute of limitations on filing a lawsuit. Maybe Mike needs to wake the fuck up and give the "lightly shin kicking, occasional junior beater" Marty Rathbun the old heave ho.

Remember your baby's funeral David Miscavige ordered that you were not allowed to attend Mike? How do you feel about that, and how do you and your wife really feel about not being able to comfort each other during that horrible time?

Do you know how many other people you enforced DMs sicko edicts on? Do you care about all the other families you hurt and the children who were aborted? Will you ever be a grandfather Mike?

We are all only here for a short time Mike. I hope you will at least try to be honest and make things right. All I want from you or Marty or anyone is a simple "I'm Sorry".

If you really are sorry you will try to make things right instead of what you are doing now.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
So Mike Rinder has been out or the cult for less than 2 years? I think 2 years is the statute of limitations on filing a lawsuit. Maybe Mike needs to wake the fuck up and give the "lightly shin kicking, occasional junior beater" Marty Rathbun the old heave ho.

Remember your baby's funeral David Miscavige ordered that you were not allowed to attend Mike? How do you feel about that, and how do you and your wife really feel about not being able to comfort each other during that horrible time?

Do you know how many other people you enforced DMs sicko edicts on? Do you care about all the other families you hurt and the children who were aborted? Will you ever be a grandfather Mike?

We are all only here for a short time Mike. I hope you will at least try to be honest and make things right. All I want from you or Marty or anyone is a simple "I'm Sorry".

If you really are sorry you will try to make things right instead of what you are doing now.

They guy has only been out for a few years, I don't know about everyone else here, but I was an active critic and still considered myself a Scio for the first four years of leaving Scn. 9-10 years later I'm still working on the mindfuck.

My dad died 11 years ago, before I left the cult. When he died, I showed no Human Emotion & Reaction, as I was an "OT", and didn't want to "dev-t" people with my "misemotions".

When my sister died a few years ago, I got a chance to grieve for both of them. I had spent many years suppressing my grief for my dad with the Scn mindfuck and had never realized it.

I'm sure like the rest of us who have come to realize that we were a bunch of dumbasses for many years, Mike too, will someday get to grieve for his losses and suffer for the evil he perpetrated on others.

Even tho he was an arrogant prick while in Scn, I still feel sorry for him and hope he can recover from this.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
They guy has only been out for a few years, I don't know about everyone else here, but I was an active critic and still considered myself a Scio for the first four years of leaving Scn.

9-10 years later I'm still working on the mindfuck.

My dad died 11 years ago, before I left the cult. When he died, I showed no Human Emotion & Reaction, as I was an "OT", and didn't want to "dev-t" people with my "misemotions".

When my sister died a few years ago, I got a chance to grieve for both of them. I had spent many years suppressing my grief for my dad with the Scn mindfuck and had never realized it.

I'm sure like the rest of us who have come to realize that we were a bunch of dumbasses for many years, Mike too, will someday get to grieve for his losses and suffer for the evil he perpetrated on others.

Even tho he was an arrogant prick while in Scn, I still feel sorry for him and hope he can recover from this.

Well said, Pooks. Alot of uninformed people don't realize how strong the mindfuck in Scientology is, even after you leave the church. It's not like you wake up one day and are miraculously cured of years of brainwashing. I continue to meet with a clinical therapist on a regular basis to come to terms with my past..

I know Mike Rinder well. I've experienced both sides of his personality: one of the arrogant prick and one that was very far from it. You know well the lengths that members take (and have taken) towards their own self-preservation and guarding one's feelings & actions so not to give others the impression you are anything but a dedicated patriot of the cause. I believe there was a justified reason for Mike being the arrogant prick... DM would not have tolerated any less of someone running OSA.

The ends justified the means. I hope Mike can work out his personal demons and will realize the freedom & comfort that comes in accounting for the evil he has perpetrated on others. I certainly have.

I don't know if I go along with the mindfuck of scientology argument, for not bringing people to justice if they have committed serious crimes. Or how much time they need to be given. People brought up in Mafia families are probably indoctrinated too. How much time should they be given before you call the police if they were to break your legs while going after their product?

I also wonder if "DM beat up Rinder a lot" is a sympathy gambit which may be exaggerated. (I have not done a google check back to the SP times etc on this).
Even if he did, so what? There are a lot of criminals who are brought up with appalling violence. I don't know if they get to negotiate with that when they are in court.

Then there's the one about 'we all did things'. As much as I
think that it should be taken into consideration, I don't go along with the idea that everyone waits until all of the cult's
critics have died of old age before anything is done.

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Sharone I really love this post!

Recently I have been reading about how Mike Rinder has left the "church" of Scientology and is speaking out.Well. in view of his past record I don't think he is speaking out enough.

He may well want to disappear into obscurity. and that is his choice, but the way I look at it is, IF, he truly wants to change the course of history (and that history goes back 50 years of lying and bullshit from the so called "church" of Scientology, L.Ron Hubbard and all the shit that came out of his mouth )then I would suggest that he answer a lot more questions on why he lied like he did.

Answer this, please:

Anderson Cooper interviews Mike Rinder. Scientology and Me aftermath:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sebd9TJH1Fo

Some Crazy Scientology Stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgqKA3w6T2U

and finally, IF you are speaking out - where are you here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdcpLk0y6I8

I cannot see you in this video, its second hand. So, have you left or are you still stuck in?

I am sorry if I come across as harsh in my demeaner, that is not my intention.
I do not mean to belittle you or cause you undue duress, if what I have heard is true YOU have had more than enough of that. Unlike David Miscavidge and Hubbard before him, I am not a malicious person and I personally don't bear you any grudges. However IF you cannot stand up and say exactly what all of this is about, then I will feel ill will towards you.

If my torment is great, then I feel yours must be that much harder, I understand sort of and DO sympathize with you.

For those of us kids and adults that were either locked in the ships chain locker or held in the hold, I implore YOU to speak out, visibly, so every one can see what the "church" of Scientology is.

YOU have promoted Scientology doctrine like it is sacred. Tell me what is sacred about locking people up for not following the party line? What is sacred about locking young children in the ships chain locker, dirty, smelly, and extremely dangerous, not to mention the mental torment.

What is sacred about putting children in the ships hold? Not dangerous, admittedly, but dirty, smelly and so cold, very dark and extremely scary, when you are a little kid and you do not understand WHY this has happened to you.It happened to me, in the name of "Keeping Scientology Working". KSW=Keep Scientolgy Working is what THE asset to Scientology promotes. Well, put him in the ships hold as a little kid in a condition of Liability and then lets see him promote Lafeyette after that.

Mike Rinder, IF you find your heart, you'll know what to do.Then you'll have your 15 minutes of fame.

Thank you Sharone for starting this thread and writing this very splendid post.

Love
Markus

UmbalumTeapot

Patron with Honors
Quick Reply:

Scuse me if Im repeating anyone here, but MR is contractually obliged to be silent atm. Not long to wait.

UmbalumTeapot

Patron with Honors
I only know what is common knowledge.

MR has been involved with a BBC program, hence his absence from the AC360's other than off camera acknowledgments of allegations.

After the BBC program airs he will be free to speak, should he choose to do so. (IMO)

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I only know what is common knowledge.

MR has been involved with a BBC program, hence his absence from the AC360's other than off camera acknowledgments of allegations.

After the BBC program airs he will be free to speak, should he choose to do so. (IMO)
Ah thanks - I guessed that was it. I hope he makes himself useful when the camera starts to roll. Thanks again.

UmbalumTeapot

Patron with Honors
It will be interesting but I do not have high hopes.
I suspect MR1 (Rinder) and MR2 (Rathbun) are both involved.
(Based on photographic evidence)

In that case, it will be a "Ron was right, Slappy isnt"

I could be wrong oc.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
It will be interesting but I do not have high hopes.
I suspect MR1 (Rinder) and MR2 (Rathbun) are both involved.
(Based on photographic evidence)

In that case, it will be a "Ron was right, Slappy isnt"

I could be wrong oc.
I expect you're right. That seems to be be the sum total of their plan re the media. In my opinion, they are not really out of the church - they just don't have access to it's facilities. They brought the mentality out with them.

UmbalumTeapot

Patron with Honors
You're correct.
(I could be wrong about the BBC thing tho, I'm just guesstimating)

The many folks flocking to The Rathbun is a good thing.
They see the cult for the scam it is.

This is good. But, of course, it will take many years for them to stop believing that HuBbArd was a wise man, rather than the con-man he actually was.

One step at a time.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
You're correct.
(I could be wrong about the BBC thing tho, I'm just guesstimating)

The many folks flocking to The Rathbun is a good thing.
They see the cult for the scam it is.

This is good. But, of course, it will take many years for them to stop believing that HuBbArd was a wise man, rather than the con-man he actually was.

One step at a time.
I agree. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.