What's new

Message to Mike Rinder.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Recently I have been reading about how Mike Rinder has left the "church" of Scientology and is speaking out.Well. in view of his past record I don't think he is speaking out enough.

He may well want to disappear into obscurity. and that is his choice, but the way I look at it is, IF, he truly wants to change the course of history (and that history goes back 50 years of lying and bullshit from the so called "church" of Scientology, L.Ron Hubbard and all the shit that came out of his mouth )then I would suggest that he answer a lot more questions on why he lied like he did.

Answer this, please:

Anderson Cooper interviews Mike Rinder. Scientology and Me aftermath:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sebd9TJH1Fo

Some Crazy Scientology Stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgqKA3w6T2U

and finally, IF you are speaking out - where are you here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdcpLk0y6I8

I cannot see you in this video, its second hand. So, have you left or are you still stuck in?

I am sorry if I come across as harsh in my demeaner, that is not my intention.
I do not mean to belittle you or cause you undue duress, if what I have heard is true YOU have had more than enough of that. Unlike David Miscavidge and Hubbard before him, I am not a malicious person and I personally don't bear you any grudges. However IF you cannot stand up and say exactly what all of this is about, then I will feel ill will towards you.

If my torment is great, then I feel yours must be that much harder, I understand sort of and DO sympathize with you.

For those of us kids and adults that were either locked in the ships chain locker or held in the hold, I implore YOU to speak out, visibly, so every one can see what the "church" of Scientology is.

YOU have promoted Scientology doctrine like it is sacred. Tell me what is sacred about locking people up for not following the party line? What is sacred about locking young children in the ships chain locker, dirty, smelly, and extremely dangerous, not to mention the mental torment.

What is sacred about putting children in the ships hold? Not dangerous, admittedly, but dirty, smelly and so cold, very dark and extremely scary, when you are a little kid and you do not understand WHY this has happened to you.It happened to me, in the name of "Keeping Scientology Working". KSW=Keep Scientolgy Working is what THE asset to Scientology promotes. Well, put him in the ships hold as a little kid in a condition of Liability and then lets see him promote Lafeyette after that.

Mike Rinder, IF you find your heart, you'll know what to do.Then you'll have your 15 minutes of fame.

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I'm kind of hoping that Marty Rathbun's 'star power' is irritating Mike enough that he decides to just say 'fuck it. I'm gonna tell the fucking *truth*!'

Zinj

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
However....It says none of the videos are available even on the youtube site.

Yeah,I have been struggling with this for the last hour. Only one has come up.Links are not my strong point, by any means.

I have never met John Sweeney,and I probably never will. However....... I think his reaction to Tommy Davies was perfectly normal, when faced with the incredible crap that Scientology throws at one trying to get an answer that makes sence.

Zinjifar

Mike Rinder could *prevent* harm to thousands of people by taking responsibility for his own crimes.

He doesn't seem to be in any rush.

Zinj

Mystic

Crusader
I'm kind of hoping that Marty Rathbun's 'star power' is irritating Mike enough that he decides to just say 'fuck it. I'm gonna tell the fucking *truth*!'

Zinj

I donno, Zinnie. Are these guys capable of doing that? Don't assume they can make that decision and then tear into a confessonial like you or I would. These guys were deep, deep into being the implanters. They may be so psychologically messed up they are still playing a dozen little games making this verbal move over there and another verbal move over here and several moves off the playing field and on and on in a continuing machination. I just can't trust them...yet anyhow.

Yes, I've read some of Marty's posts here and there and yes he sounds rational. And those posts are studied verbiage, like an author checking and re-checking his manuscript to get a prescribed hoped-for effect. To just be able to let go and just be themselves without a mess of under-the-table sicko games, well, I just do not know they are able to do that yet...but I hope they do. Doing so would be a good move for them to make, personally, for their own future sanity.

But we have lots of time. We can sit back and watch their moves, and hope.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I should have known that.

I hate to say it but if I had known Mr. Young was a Scientology opposer WHILE I WAS IN, I probably would have done the same thing as Rinder. And I don't think i'd be the only one...

People do change. I just hope he's changing for the better.

Terril park

Sponsor
I donno, Zinnie. Are these guys capable of doing that? Don't assume they can make that decision and then tear into a confessonial like you or I would. These guys were deep, deep into being the implanters. They may be so psychologically messed up they are still playing a dozen little games making this verbal move over there and another verbal move over here and several moves off the playing field and on and on in a continuing machination. I just can't trust them...yet anyhow.

Yes, I've read some of Marty's posts here and there and yes he sounds rational. And those posts are studied verbiage, like an author checking and re-checking his manuscript to get a prescribed hoped-for effect. To just be able to let go and just be themselves without a mess of under-the-table sicko games, well, I just do not know they are able to do that yet...but I hope they do. Doing so would be a good move for them to make, personally, for their own future sanity.

But we have lots of time. We can sit back and watch their moves, and hope.

I no longer have any doubts about Marty. He's connected with some
welknown freezoners. One I can name as he's a prolific poster on Marty's
blog, and thats Jim Logan, formerly married to Anne Broeker ne Tidman. I
know Jim from our FZ forums and I very much value his opinion, and he and Marty are friends.

If you listen to the phone call from Anon to Marty you'll here him handling a difficult interview with grace, no checking of manuscripts possible.

Writing stuff that will be viewed by heavyweight lawyers with
bad intentions, it would be sensible to be careful what you say and check it.
So far it seems check mate with Bert fields and heading that way with Monique Lingling.

Then recently you may have seen here how he witnessed Mike Rinder refuse a bribe from Monique Lingling.

No one has ever done so much damage to the dwarf.

He writes his blog and challenges the COS to sue him.

So balls of steel.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
While there's no doubt that Rinder was an arrogant prick while in Scn, he also appears to be one of the most abused by DM.

It's easy for an ex or any poster to call out Mike Rinder and tell him to step up to the plate, but none of you have walked in his shoes and have no idea what kind of nightmare he is walking up from.

If he is going to speak, then he will when he's ready.

And honestly, I'm kind of sick and tired of EX's talking about what's been done to them and done to others. If you were in Scn, then it's more than likely that you too did some pretty fucked up shit to others. I rarely hear about that tho.

It's always what a bunch of victims Scios were to meanies in power.

British Mom

Patron with Honors
However....It says none of the videos are available even on the youtube site.

Yeah,I have been struggling with this for the last hour. Only one has come up.Links are not my strong point, by any means.

I have never met John Sweeney,and I probably never will. However....... I think his reaction to Tommy Davies was perfectly normal, when faced with the incredible crap that Scientology throws at one trying to get an answer that makes sence.

Hi, I agree Sharone, I thought the same, people like Tommy Davies get others to the point that they want to pull their hair out :angry: The problem with Sea Org members they are emotionless as no case on post & the poor people are on post all the time, so they totally suppress all their feelings & become cold.:ohmy:

I remember when I came out, I must have cried for about 6 months, to me it was the emotions that I had suppressed for 15 years. Also, with Mike Rinder he needs to show himself & speak out & make up the damage he has done to others over the years.:yes:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
While there's no doubt that Rinder was an arrogant prick while in Scn, he also appears to be one of the most abused by DM.

It's easy for an ex or any poster to call out Mike Rinder and tell him to step up to the plate, but none of you have walked in his shoes and have no idea what kind of nightmare he is walking up from.

If he is going to speak, then he will when he's ready.

And honestly, I'm kind of sick and tired of EX's talking about what's been done to them and done to others. If you were in Scn, then it's more than likely that you too did some pretty fucked up shit to others. I rarely hear about that tho.

I have no problems admitting that I did alot of "fucked up shit" and hurt alot of people when I was in Scientology, and after I was recovered. I have been on course to make amends for the past, pooks, but as you know, not all people are the same...

Some are willing to forgive & forget; some, like the mantra of Anonymous "we never forgive, we never forget" and seem to feel some justice in holding onto grudges.

I have not victimized people to the extent of Mike Rinder. At the same time, I did not waste 45 years of my natural life in the mindfuck of Scientology, either. Mike is 62 today and started on the Apollo with LRH at 17. I've seen a side of Mike that many have not seen and he's no monster.

Zinjifar & others of his ilk here were never in Scientology and are quick to judge & condemn. I agree that Mike Rinder needs to be held publicly accountable for his past; I don't agree with setting an immediate timeline for him doing so.

Zinjifar

It's not about grudges or slogans. Marty and Mike are not Scientologists who managed to escape the Cult and whose offenses amount to regging other victims into bankruptcy or doling out 'Severe Reality Adjustments' to their juniors. They're decades-long thugs who only left the thuggery when faced with the application of *real* Scientology on themselves.

If the 'Church' and its abuses were done; gone; over with, I couldn't care less what Mike and Marty do or where they go. That's not the case though. The crimes continue and there are hundreds suffering fates that Mike and Marty managed to escape.

And, not all of the victims of Scientology are Scientologists. The crimes of Scientology were and are perpetrated against the families of Scientologists and anyone who managed to wander onto its 'enemies list'.

I don't know what Mike Rinder is doing, but Marty Rathbun is quite obviously merely continuing his career of self-serving manipulation and exploitation, however gratifying it is to see the Cult as his target. These guys aren't heroes and while they may be victims themselves, they don't deserve the kind of fawning boot-licking they're getting.

Zinj

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
I should have known that.

I hate to say it but if I had known Mr. Young was a Scientology opposer WHILE I WAS IN, I probably would have done the same thing as Rinder. And I don't think i'd be the only one...

People do change. I just hope he's changing for the better.

At least you're honest to yourself. That's more than some other inhabitants of this planet can say about themselves. :yes: