What's new

Messages for Sydney Anonymous; Messages for Sydney OSA

Carmel

Crusader
Hey Kookaburra,

I have only just watched that recording of the opening speech and your relay of the messages from ESMB members to the Anon protesters.

Bloody awesome, good work - and you're a legend! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers and thanks,
Carmel

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Hey Kookaburra,

I have only just watched that recording of the opening speech and your relay of the messages from ESMB members to the Anon protesters.

Bloody awesome, good work - and you're a legend! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers and thanks,
Carmel
Ditto! That was great stuff, Kooka! :clap: :thumbsup: :clap:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks guys! It seems both sides agree, so I think we should make it a monthly thing. I'm sure your support raised the tone of the demonstration.

I think a/syd anon is the only anon group that is actually expanding and the feedback from people getting out may be spurring them along. Are there any exes from other cities that can send messages to your local anons or go to a demonstration and deliver the messages personally? Especially messages from people recently out? These are very significant to Anonymous as it shows them they are really having an impact in peoples lives.

moarxenu

Patron with Honors
I have been collecting posts from exes thanking anons for what they have done. I am in tears from reading what all of you have posted. I am in tears at the suffering so many have endured and still endure, but also with joy that Anon has done something to help people escape.

Here is a piece posted by editordrone on February 11, 2008, the day after the first Anonymous demonstration.

Why the masks?

Every mask you see is the face of a victim in whose place we stand to speak. It is the empty place where a life should be that is no more. It is the absence of a friend, a neighbor, a loved one. It is the missing critic, who cannot speak or show his face out of fear.

We are the faceless. We give voice to the voiceless. We step forward to speak for those who cannot.

For every voice silenced through criminal intimidation and the tactics of personal destruction, we step forward.

For every troubled soul who seeks solace but is left with only a treasury of lies, ruin, and loss, we step forward. For every mother silenced for fear that her words will endanger her child still within the cult, we step forward.

For every business owner intimidated into silence, we step forward. For every victim locked within an armed compound or re-education labor camp, beyond the reach of law and justice, we step forward.

For every death, we step forward.

For every injustice committed, our numbers are multiplied. For every critic silenced, every reputation falsely tarnished, the truths we speak are made more brilliant. For every child lost, our hearts grow more resolute. We step forward for others who cannot.

Every mask you see is the face of a victim in whose place we stand to speak. It is the empty place where a life should be that is no more. It is the absence of a friend, a neighbor, a loved one. It is the missing critic, who cannot speak or show his face out of fear.

We are the faceless. We give voice to the voiceless. We speak because they cannot.

Posted by Moar Xenu! at 11:52 AM

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Asyd

www.asyd.org

hey!! you Syd-Fags are having all the fun
:happydance: :kangaroo:

Great to see "Anonymous" get a promotion by John Duignan in "The Complex"
:dance3:

Give Mark Rinder our regards
:shock:

Tim Skog

Silver Meritorious Patron
You go Sydney Anons! Take the ball and run to daylight. I'd love to be there but I'm halfway around the globe and housebound with an illness for the present.

You are involved in a good cause that needs to be recognized. You all deserve an extra big piece of caek. And tell those OSA turds that it is great to be an ex GO/OSA bastard 'cause you can have lot's of fun telling your stories on sites like this. :rock: :rock: :rock:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I have been collecting posts from exes thanking anons for what they have done. I am in tears from reading what all of you have posted. I am in tears at the suffering so many have endured and still endure, but also with joy that Anon has done something to help people escape.

Here is a piece posted by editordrone on February 11, 2008, the day after the first Anonymous demonstration.

Why the masks?

We are the faceless. We give voice to the voiceless. We step forward to speak for those who cannot.

For every voice silenced through criminal intimidation and the tactics of personal destruction, we step forward.

For every troubled soul who seeks solace but is left with only a treasury of lies, ruin, and loss, we step forward. For every mother silenced for fear that her words will endanger her child still within the cult, we step forward.

For every business owner intimidated into silence, we step forward. For every victim locked within an armed compound or re-education labor camp, beyond the reach of law and justice, we step forward.

For every injustice committed, our numbers are multiplied. For every critic silenced, every reputation falsely tarnished, the truths we speak are made more brilliant. For every child lost, our hearts grow more resolute. We step forward for others who cannot.

We are the faceless. We give voice to the voiceless. We speak because they cannot.

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

You are beautiful.

Carmel

Crusader

Why the masks?

Thanks for posting this!

But more so, thanks for doing what you do - Anons efforts are helping to save lives and hearts, and it's just about impossible to express our gratitude and appreciation for that. :)

Carmel