What's new

Messages to Members & Victims of Scientology... from Anon & Exscn

AnonLover

Patron Meritorious
Hi All! Avid anon lurker here, never had much to say before but now i do! And Mary would likely never forgive me if i didnt come post a thread about this :p

I'm also blogger (see link in sig) who's been trying to do something different with my site. i'm taking a different approach with the whole anonymous movement, and i try to present material to a johnQpublic audience thats interested in the anons themselves and their crazy antics, and not initially interested in the serious side of the cause to take the time to understand the actual issues.

thus i'm exploiting the subculture pop appeal of anonymous, and i use alot of anon-style humor and satire on the surface BUT take good care that it's crafted in such a way the links & other informative materials included to draw the reader into learning more important stuff that they might not of been looking for upfront. iow - i write for web surfers & youtube fans too lazy to investigate the heavy stuff, but all too willing to peruse humorous content that explains what's going on in the public eye... then possibly hit some nugget that causes them to venture off on a web trail to better more serious resources & underlying truths driving the movement.

I've linked back to stuff on these forums several times now, but noticed with last month's protest theme being sea arrggh, i was featuring alot more content from the ex-kids forums and not giving this site the equal billing i thought it deserves. so i came here looking for an inspiring thread to showcase, and boy did i find that and so much more!

and thus I present the following piece, to show ya'all that anon notice all the good that this site does is in own right, and that we appreciate your fine efforts here & elsewhere.

Messages to the Members & Victims of Scientology

And in the course of exchanging PM's with Mary asking her permission to repost her OP on the thread featured in my article, she gave me even more beautiful words that led to more inspiration for stuff to feature on my blog at a later date. Mary gave me a personal letter to anonymous from an ex-scientologist perspective, regarding what the ongoing protesting efforts have meant to her. This letter was so touching, that i thought i'd throw out an open invitation up here to anybody on these forums: if you have a interest in writing a supportive letter to anons from exscn members & expressing how you feel about you efforts - please by all means feel free to PM it to me here on this site and i'll add it to my list of material to feature in the near future.

and if i get enough of these excn letters to anonymous, i'll even make it regular running series of posts like i do with a few other things. so just send me your words, I promise i'll show your message the utmost respect while turning it into a piece of blogosphere-art like I did with Mary's message on the post linked above! (and TIA for your support!!)

cheers :)

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome AnonLover

Love your Blog. And Marys story (I had read it earlier).

:)

Terril park

Sponsor
thks! this is the Mary i quoted,

from the thread up here called This Silence is Deafening!

One of my favorite Mary's. :)

She wants me to make sure you don't get into trouble and so on. Meet a nice girl with Marks and Spensers twin sets and so on . Works in a library.

She didn't know that when I left COS I celabrated with much wine women and song and general partying. :)

I won't tell her that you could even be a bad influence on me.:)

Expect worried phone calls.:)

PS Mary, you should be proud. :)

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
A warm welcome AnonLover. :)

I love your blog. Thanks for all your hard work. :yes:

I have some strong feelings about Anonymous. They appeared on the scene at a time when I was really starting to make some progress in my recovery. My recovery has gone in stages - smooth at times and bumpy at others. I have found myself so confused and stuck at times.

When Anonymous appeared I went "Why should they care? Do they even have a clue what this is like? Do they have a clue what it is like to spend most of your adult life chasing butterflies & then find it was all an illusion - a sick joke?"

Anonymous is very personal to me. I love them. I love their passion, their intelligence, their creativity & their caring attitude. I've had a little contact with a few. They were so kind and caring towards me. Really impressed me and made me feel there was a decent world to work my way back into. They helped restore my faith in mankind and I tell ya that was no small thing. I just wanted to shut the world out and felt so isolated at this time.

Anonymous have brought life, energy and attention to a serious issue which the world needs to sit up and take notice of. Scientology has totalitarian aims. Every man, woman and child needs their awareness of this group increased in an educated fashion. Anonymous is helping to bring about this awareness & education. This is a vitally important issue.

I love Anonymous. I honestly do. I fully agree with the essence of what they are doing. They represent a world that I feel good about re-connecting with. A reality that brings warmth and love, fun and energy. And that is the complete opposite of what I found in scientology all those years.

So thank you AnonLover.

I send my love and thanks to Anonymous. :)

asagai

Patron Meritorious
Me too!

Going to an anon picket is wonderful. :thumbsup: I have been to one every month since the first one.

The anons at the pickets are fun, loving, interested, caring, law-abiding, respectful to the police, and they have epic cake! :hysterical:

So many laughs, so much hope for the future of the world! :D

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Me too!

Going to an anon picket is wonderful. :thumbsup: I have been to one every month since the first one.

The anons at the pickets are fun, loving, interested, caring, law-abiding, respectful to the police, and they have epic cake! :hysterical:

So many laughs, so much hope for the future of the world! :D

This just makes me want to go to a picket SO MUCH! I will be the lady with the truck full of cake!!! :D

Mary

Patron with Honors
Restoring Faith in Mankind

A warm welcome AnonLover. :)

I love your blog. Thanks for all your hard work. :yes:

I have some strong feelings about Anonymous. They appeared on the scene at a time when I was really starting to make some progress in my recovery. My recovery has gone in stages - smooth at times and bumpy at others. I have found myself so confused and stuck at times.

When Anonymous appeared I went "Why should they care? Do they even have a clue what this is like? Do they have a clue what it is like to spend most of your adult life chasing butterflies & then find it was all an illusion - a sick joke?"

Anonymous is very personal to me. I love them. I love their passion, their intelligence, their creativity & their caring attitude. I've had a little contact with a few. They were so kind and caring towards me. Really impressed me and made me feel there was a decent world to work my way back into. They helped restore my faith in mankind and I tell ya that was no small thing. I just wanted to shut the world out and felt so isolated at this time.

Anonymous have brought life, energy and attention to a serious issue which the world needs to sit up and take notice of. Scientology has totalitarian aims. Every man, woman and child needs their awareness of this group increased in an educated fashion. Anonymous is helping to bring about this awareness & education. This is a vitally important issue.

I love Anonymous. I honestly do. I fully agree with the essence of what they are doing. They represent a world that I feel good about re-connecting with. A reality that brings warmth and love, fun and energy. And that is the complete opposite of what I found in scientology all those years.

So thank you AnonLover.

I send my love and thanks to Anonymous. :)

Sallydance, you've raised one of the most important points in freeing people from the indoctrination and mindset.

Restoring faith in mankind.

To me, this is the key to my liberation from $cn.

Many years of imersion; reading, studying, painstaking word clearing, clay demoing and drilling verbatim the thoughts and words of LRH made me feel that mankind was on a "dwindling spiral", was not capable of producing "workable tech", that he was totally "bank dominated" and that there was no hope for mankind and only Scientology could save him. This bred an arrogance and know-it-all attitude that made me feel distanced and separate from the human race

This new generation and Anon have totally changed my viewpoint - exactly what you said about their passion, intelligence, warmth, love, creativity, fun and energy (and they can communicate beautifully without even having done a comm course :lol:) has given me enormous hope and enthusiam for re-joining the human race.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I think that the Anons have given a real boost to the critic's scene.

Life is about change. The critic's scene has also changed and that's a good thing. One has to be adaptable if one is going to fight anything or try to resolve anything.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sallydance, you've raised one of the most important points in freeing people from the indoctrination and mindset.

Restoring faith in mankind.

To me, this is the key to my liberation from $cn.

Many years of imersion; reading, studying, painstaking word clearing, clay demoing and drilling verbatim the thoughts and words of LRH made me feel that mankind was on a "dwindling spiral", was not capable of producing "workable tech", that he was totally "bank dominated" and that there was no hope for mankind and only Scientology could save him. This bred an arrogance and know-it-all attitude that made me feel distanced and separate from the human race

This new generation and Anon have totally changed my viewpoint - exactly what you said about their passion, intelligence, warmth, love, creativity, fun and energy (and they can communicate beautifully without even having done a comm course :lol:) has given me enormous hope and enthusiam for re-joining the human race.

Yes! Yes! Yes! What you say about mankind in a dwindling spiral and not being capable of producing a "workable tech" - THIS had me in a constant state of anxiety (unknown and unviewable to me at the time). It kept me trapped in the group, stuck in a type of mental paralysis.

Anonymous have provided me with a blast of sweet fresh air. Like you I laughed & laughed when I saw how wonderfully they could communicate with not a damn comm course in sight. :lol: