What's new

Michael Fairman

KathyGold

Patron
my personal opinion, the church of scientology aka miscavige, they don't care. in his eyes, he's old, no use to them in hollywood, he's not a big wig, can't do any damage. he's just a cycle of action. no big deal to them. to them, it's what have you done for me lately and i guess, nothing, after all he's no tom cruise bringing in the big bucks. it's all status, they have no value for human life.

i personally like michael, i thinks he's the bees knees, a really great character actor. he can do it all, movies, plays and tv. where cruise is only good for movies, once he's out of the hollywood game, they'll throw him away too. just like everybody else.

good thing michael found the independent field, now he can really flourish and prosper :)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
COB and Tommy wanted Michael to be in their tech "movies" soooooo bad they pulled out all the stops.

TOMMY
Our Tech Films will free all beings with theta and eternity for all.
If you don't appear in our tech films we will fuck you up
with entheta and destroy your eternity. Deal?

MICHAEL
No thanks. Buhh-Byeeee.​

WHY COB/TOMMY'S STRATEGY DIDN'T WORK: Out tech.

WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED: Standard tech for resistive movie people. Horse's head in bed.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Oh noes, they're going to have to re-shoot the Tech Films yet AGAIN!!! :bigcry:

LOLOLOL

Jason's gone? Oh shit, re-cast and re-shoot!

Larry's gone? Oh shit, re-cast and re-shoot!

Michael's gone? Oh shit, re-cast and re-shoot!

NEXT COB-COG: "From now on no Scientology films will use live actors. Someone call James Cameron and ask him how much he wants for that Avatar CGI shit!"

IMMORTAL

Patron Meritorious
WOW!!! This is big news! FANTASTIC news! I also shared space with him in the confidential OTVII courserooms. Really great guy!

Good for him!!! :happydance:

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
What surprises me is that Tommy Davis personally delivered his SP declare. I had thought that he would have blown by now. I guess he will be one of the last to leave the sinking ship.

Of course, I am surprised that his mother Ann Archer and his wife's parents (the Feshbachs) are still there.

Glad to hear that Michael Fairman has done his research and awakened!

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Nobody's that silly, least of all me! I hope you weren't suggesting that I think DM is the sole locus of evil -- I'm well aware that it all goes back to Elron, who had plenty of bad vibes to spread around.

It just amazes me that the "Chief Spokesperson" evidently gets a list every day of "parishioners" that he himself has to go harrass and threaten and lie to. Day in, day out -- I try to imagine what his life must be like and I just can't. Not to mention what *he* must be like to be able to do that. <shudder>

Agreed. Poor Tommy Davis is as much a victim of Scientology as anyone else. Possibly worse. He's lost his soul. As much as anyone can. Maybe he'll find it!!! :)

In the meantime, Martyworld and 'Indyland' recognize him as the 'who' along of course with David Miscavige. After all; we need a 'who' to explain why Scientology is such a puddle of weasel puke.

(PS; I was never particularly impressed with Scientology presentations, so, I may not recognize the artistry involved :))

Zinj

Happy Days

Great news... another bites the dust. Loved the tech film 'How the Emeter Works' watched it enough times :D Michael had a nice beingness.

How's it working for ya Tommy Davis?... and oh yeah can you give any spare change you have to my daughter, Fiona Peachey, so she can call me on those pay phones, I know she wants to come home, stop holding her prisoner ... ya dumb ass.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Strangely enough, 'How the E-Meter Works' never made it to even after-school specials :)

Probably you have to be trained not to yawn...

Zinj

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Mr Swift posted this on OCMB and I had to share.... :D

TD1.png

skollie

Great news... another bites the dust. Loved the tech film 'How the Emeter Works' watched it enough times :D Michael had a nice beingness.

How's it working for ya Tommy Davis?... and oh yeah can you give any spare change you have to my daughter, Fiona Peachey, so she can call me on those pay phones, I know she wants to come home, stop holding her prisoner ... ya dumb ass.

Your Fiona is always in my heart and thoughts. Hopefully soon you'll have her back home where she belongs
:bighug:

This is such good news that another celebrity has left the "church". You don't hear much of any celebrities joining anymore.
I really like him as an actor. I am so glad to hear that he's now out. I just hope he gets all the way out. :thumbsup:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I find it amusing that all these scilons -apply- scientology's own tech and philosophy to explain why they're pissed off.. Heh.. I did it too, in my 'letter of resignation' back then.. (Hmm.. I'll translate that and post it some time.. It's lame and stupid.. Which is why I have neglected to do it.)

BTW, that's also a 'supressive act', to use scientology to 'attack' it. Ie.. When you point out, accurately and truthfully, that scientology tech and philosophy is wrong it's a supressive act!

:yes:

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Michael Fairman said:

On Friday at my place of work, a television studio, I met a friend and co-worker, a Scientologist, who I have known for about 20 years. I assumed this friend, a woman, had already been made aware of my status in the Church. Seeing the look on my face, she asked what was wrong. I said I did not want to bring it up at work but she insisted.

Reluctantly I related that I had left the Church, and what had happened on Sunday and Tuesday. She seemed patient and interested and willing to listen, but the conversation was interrupted. Before we resumed a while later, I asked her to please stop me if and when she began to feel the slightest enturbulation. She said she could take it and would I go ahead.

I began speaking about the research which had brought me to my decision. When I drew the distinction between LRH and his technology, and the current management of the Church,which I have come to believe was corrupt, she instantly transformed into another person. I was now the “enemy” attacking her life and everything she believed in. The more I tried to explain why I had come to my conclusions, the more savage her attack became. She said I needed to stop and that I was “not there” and that every remark I was making was covertly hostile. Then she made a most bizarre statement — “You” (meaning me), she said, “now have an enemy at work”. It was said with such venom, I was stunned. She made another brief but equally bizarre series of comments about always being my friend and she left. The comment about work was handled immediately with the proper terminals.

I'm guessing this has to be Michelle Stafford a Scio who is also on the TV Soap called The Young and the Restless, with
Michael Fairman.

Sounds like a good story to feed to the gossip pages.
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/michelle-stafford.html

TG1

Angelic Poster
My favorite line: "The comment about work was handled immediately with the proper terminals."

Yup, in the U.S. creating or contributing to a hostile work environment and discriminating against someone on the basis of their religious beliefs are both violations of one's civil rights.

H.R., meet Michelle. Michelle, meet H.R. Now, Michelle, STFU!

TG1

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
My favorite line: "The comment about work was handled immediately with the proper terminals."

Yup, in the U.S. creating or contributing to a hostile work environment and discriminating against someone on the basis of their religious beliefs are both violations of one's civil rights.

H.R., meet Michelle. Michelle, meet H.R. Now, Michelle, STFU!

TG1

Well, we don't know that it was Michelle ( although it probably is her) but as Smurf previously pointed out, it could also be co-worker and scientologist Sharon Case
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0143261/