What's new

Michael Fairman

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
I always find it odd how difficult it is for those who begin to have doubts to get over their belief in Ron. Maybe that is a process that can only begin outside the CoS.

I always find it pathetic how these sincere and likeable people fasten on to the Code of Honor and the Creed, as though Hubbard had either invented their pious platitudes or believed in them himself.

This is Hubbard's own introduction to the Code of Honor in his own words.

The Code of Honor
"No one expects the Code of Honor to be closely and tightly followed."
"An ethical code cannot be enforced. Any effort to enforce the Code of Honor would bring it into the level of a moral code. It cannot be enforced simply because it is a way of life which can exist as a way of life only as long as it is not enforced. Any other use but self- determined use of the Code of Honor would, as any Scientologist could quickly see, produce a considerable deterioration in a person. Therefore, its use is a luxury use, and which is done solely on self- determined action, providing one sees eye to eye with the Code of Honor.”

AnonKat

Crusader
I always find it odd how difficult it is for those who begin to have doubts to get over their belief in Ron. Maybe that is a process that can only begin outside the CoS.

I always find it pathetic how these sincere and likeable people fasten on to the Code of Honor and the Creed, as though Hubbard had either invented their pious platitudes or believed in them himself.

This is Hubbard's own introduction to the Code of Honor in his own words.

It has to do with this on some level

BSG_06.jpg

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh Yea !

Jump for joy, dance - another higher profile 'scno celeb' is out and TALKING !

:thumbsup: :clap::happydance::dance3::wave::woohoo::grouphug:

I always find it pathetic how these sincere and likeable people fasten on to the Code of Honor and the Creed, as though Hubbard had either invented their pious platitudes or believed in them himself."

Hey there. I totally agree it is a process out. That's exactly how it was for me. It took me ages to realize the whole thing was a scam. At first I was wanting to apply conditions to things, I still had all the books. I wanted to be a field auditor and run round doing assists and shit, now if I see someone hurt and if it was beyond my first aid capabilities I'd tell them to see a Dr. And the books got chucked years ago now.
The whole process of leaving for me mentally and emotionally took years. It's not until your out in the real world that the layers of shit start to shed away so if anybody leaves with "the tech is good, management is bad" attitude I am still happy because I know they're on their way out even if it is really only just beginning.

smartone

My Own Boss
Well done to Michael. I knew Michael and his wife Joy when they were newlyweds and I used to have lunch with Joy when I was on lines at CCI. Really lovely people.