What's new

Michael Hobson is now the Security Investigations Officer of a Indie Facebook Group

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Please be advised, Michael Hobson is now the Security Investigations Officer of the Indie Scientology Facebook Group.

Info from WWP.

First, Michael provided valuable investigative services: https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/big-doc-leak-huh.111443/page-2#post-2315719
Well, Michael Hobson believes it to be true. Directly from Indie OSA Desk:

2zs1o4x.jpg
Resulting in his appointment as Security Investigations Officer:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/big-doc-leak-huh.111443/page-2#post-2316313

You're not going to believe this. Hobson was appointed to Security Investigations Officer for the indies due to his posting from above:

Karry Campbell

I've updated the Group Guidelines to show -
Michael Hobson is wearing the hat of Security Investigations Officer for the group.

Indie Scientologist Group Guidelines
By Karry Campbell in Indie Scientologist

Indie Scientologist Group Guidelines

• Karry Campbell Thank you Michael Hobson, for posting. You do the group a great service by looking out for us in the Indie field and here from your appointed (by me, etc.) Security Investigations Officer Hat.

No wonder Marty blew the indies. LOL!!!
Resulting in a clarification from Michael:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/big-doc-leak-huh.111443/page-2#post-2316340
You're not going to believe this. Hobson was appointed to Security Investigations Officer for the indies due to his posting from above

Allow me to correct a couple of inaccuracies:

(a) No. Not for "the Indies". The Indies are almost as disparate and divergent as Anonymous and only a fraction of them are present in the particular FB group from whence this was leaked. Furthermore, Karry Campbell's say-so only goes as far as her moderator status for that particular FB Group.

(b) No. Not "due to his posting from above". But none of you here need to know Karry's private business with me.

Regards,

Michael A. Hobson
Indie Scientologist

Last edited:

Anonycat

Crusader
Re: Michael Hobson is now the Security Investigations Officer of a Indie Facebook Gro

Please be advised and warned, Michael Hobson is now the Security Investigations Officer of an Indie Facebook Group.

Info from WWP.

First, Michael provided valuable investigative services: https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/big-doc-leak-huh.111443/page-2#post-2315719

Resulting in his appointment as Security Investigations Officer:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/big-doc-leak-huh.111443/page-2#post-2316313

Resulting in a clarification from Michael:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/big-doc-leak-huh.111443/page-2#post-2316340

There is a saying ... Give them a flashlight and see what they do. This refers to someone maybe in Security at an event. Give them a flashlight (symbolic of power) and see what they do. I think he'll be a good ... what ... freezone ... sorry, I barfed.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Re: Michael Hobson is now the Security Investigations Officer of a Indie Facebook Gro

Well, he remains an idiot, I guess.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron

I've wanted to see his homemade indie SO uniform for years! You know he has one, maybe two. I used to think if he ever got a job he might stop this bizarre indie fantasy cop bullshit, but obviously that's never going to happen. Some nutty woman who runs a indie FB group has given him a security hat to wear, old Mike has a real job now people!!!

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Please be advised, Michael Hobson is now the Security Investigations Officer of the Indie Scientology Facebook Group.
Why is anyone still promoting that fairytale "OSA!! OMG!! Be afraid, be very afraid!!!!!111!!! :nervous::nailbiting:"

OSA? Who cares?

Bill

CommunicatorIC

Why is anyone still promoting that fairytale "OSA!! OMG!! Be afraid, be very afraid!!!!!111!!! :nervous::nailbiting:"

OSA? Who cares?

Bill
Um, who said anything about OSA? Independent Scientology does not have an OSA. Michael is merely the Security Investigations Officer. One must differentiate.

BunnySkull

Um, who said anything about OSA? Independent Scientology does not have an OSA. Michael is merely the Security Investigations Officer. One must differentiate.

He's eferring to Hobson's post you quoted, conjuring the OSA boogeyman infiltraiting the indies, and hence the great need for his investigative skills and master security service on some insignificant wacky FB indie group.

CommunicatorIC

He's eferring to Hobson's post you quoted, conjuring the OSA boogeyman infiltraiting the indies, and hence the great need for his investigative skills and master security service on some insignificant wacky FB indie group.
Wait, you guys are implying that there is no need for a Facebook group to have an Security Investigations Officer?

There is sense and order in the Universe after all. I am content.

R2-45

What will they do when he rage-quits and tries to undo everything he's done for them?

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander

"Michael Hobson is the Security Investigations Officer"

ImageProxy.mvc
I'm sleeping better at night now.

Last edited:

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron

The Security Investigations Officer of Indie Facebook Group will now address the universe

:soapbox:

Rd00

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious

Some of the comedy on this board over the last few day's could give Mr Bean a run for his money....

Well congratulations Sneakster, you've finally become that hallway monitor you've been dreaming about being since 3rd grade. I'm so fucking proud of you.

Who said dreams don't come true if you work hard enough.

2sai4nr.jpg

This is truly a Scientology Success Story

Jay Pea

Patron with Honors

Currently here in the U.S., we have tons of issues on security, investigations, sincerity of what's best for society, etc. Thanks Michael for adding "indie scienos" to the list of who are going to protect the human race. Can I sleep better at night now?

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

well, to be honest, I am wondering what the fuss is about? If Sneakster is having fun and getting a thrill out of doing "security stuff" and has a few people around him liking him for what he does - what the hell does that matter to anyone? As far as I can tell he and the little group are tucked away doing their own little thing.He didnt come on here and post it - someone went out of their way to get what he had posted and put it here along with comments about him.

Sorry - for some reason that just leaves me cold. If you don't like Hobson - fair enough. But to seek out reasons to berate him on a public page, when AFAIK, he has done nothing to anyone here. Too much.

well, to be honest, I am wondering what the fuss is about? If Sneakster is having fun and getting a thrill out of doing "security stuff" and has a few people around him liking him for what he does - what the hell does that matter to anyone? As far as I can tell he and the little group are tucked away doing their own little thing.He didnt come on here and post it - someone went out of their way to get what he had posted and put it here along with comments about him.

Sorry - for some reason that just leaves me cold. If you don't like Hobson - fair enough. But to seek out reasons to berate him on a public page, when AFAIK, he has done nothing to anyone here. Too much.
I'm happy for him.

He's living the dream, not many people can say that