What's new

Michael Hobson is now the Security Investigations Officer of a Indie Facebook Group

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Re: Michael Hobson is now the Security Investigations Officer of a Indie Facebook Gro

That is hyperbole. Michael Hobson is not the "Senior Security Investigations Officer" of the Indie Facebook group. He is merely the "Security Investigations Officer."

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Yes! The "Senior" obviously remains Fabian and unseen and is undoubtedly the Third Party promoting this conflict! :hysterical:

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Michael Hobson is now the Security Investigations Officer of a Indie Facebook Gro

Yes! The "Senior" obviously remains Fabian and unseen and is undoubtedly the Third Party promoting this conflict! :hysterical:
yes! there MUST be a third party, i almost forgot. it is probably someones bank, so we will never find it.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron

yes! there MUST be a third party, i almost forgot. it is probably someones bank, so we will never find it.

never find it? it's strewn about all over the place

gee I want to be a Security Officer of a Scientology group. Sounds like such fun.

Mike really needs to up his game like the REAL Scilons have on their groups - everyone must post a picture of themselves holding one finger up and have 2 other members vouch for them, provide last service done and a phone number, a scilon staff contact so their good standing can be verified ...
(no, I am not shitting you!)

lol, wow it's so nice to feel so safe and secure. The lengths a scilon will go to to prevent any true contrary fact from getting in the way of their convictions is stunning!

CO2

Patron Meritorious

you just gave me 12 MU's you SP :roflmao:
Latin for Speak English.

Your post, that I quoted, was full of Latin.

I couldn't help being a little playful. :)

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

never find it? it's strewn about all over the place

gee I want to be a Security Officer of a Scientology group. Sounds like such fun.

Mike really needs to up his game like the REAL Scilons have on their groups - everyone must post a picture of themselves holding one finger up and have 2 other members vouch for them, provide last service done and a phone number, a scilon staff contact so their good standing can be verified ...

lol, wow it's so nice to feel so safe and secure. The lengths a scilon will go to to prevent any true contrary fact from getting in the way of their convictions is stunning!

LOLOLOL

Brilliant!

Thus, it follows that the masters of "knowing how to know" are not only the last-to-know, they will also routinely promote those from their cult ranks who exhibit the greatest ability to NOT know WTF is going on anywhere. In fact, being promoted to an executive post by other Scientologists is a profound insult that neither the bestower nor recipient is aware of. LOL.

Congratulations on your new appointment, Sneakster, we are all counting on you to keep the [STRIKE]truth[/STRIKE] entheta away.

120 Degrees

Patron with Honors

I agree with Hoax, it's an incredible process to subject yourself to in order to communicate with those guaranteed not to confront you with ideas that may cause discomfort. How do you jump through those kinds of hoops in order to join a group so that you can have discussions and yet still think you have ability to have a conversation about any subject with any person without any cognitive dissonance?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

That is hyperbole. Michael Hobson is not the "Senior Security Investigations Officer" of the Indie Facebook group. He is merely the "Security Investigations Officer."

It's because the fat turd can't dance.

funny-cop-o.gif

Terril park

Sponsor

Ah Hom...really? Let's take a look at this.

Michael named me as a "nominal member" of the indie scn. group, ( a Post hoc accusation,)so that made me open to guilt of...something.
AND an ad hoc meaning, because I didn't post much, therefore I was probably a leak.

Which led to him assuming; Ad populum: because most people would agree, a member of an indie scientologist page that didn't post must be guilty.

BTW, that is also a Non sequitur ... since she didn't post much this must mean...

Which led YOU to Faulty emotional appeals: "Michael had a hard life, his mother is dying, he took care of babies in the S.O.!"

I am not sure you can call my comments ad homs, because Michael made no direct argument to me that I could hope to counter with any actual facts.

So he is stinky, and I don't like him...lol.

I've never made a remark about whether Mike has had a hard life
or about his mother.

Can you post a URL where this all went down so I can better
understand whats been going on?

Or will that open you to further charges of.......leaking.....:coolwink:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

Give it a rest, Terril. None of this is helping anyone.

TG1

Angelic Poster

Terril,

As is your MO, you have popped into the end of this thread without reading this thread. Everything you purport to be ignorant of is described in this thread.

READ THE FUCKING THREAD!

TG1

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron

Now I really have to jump in and defend "Hobson - the leader". Hobson is a poor soul who never heard about RJ 67 and is unable to google it:

Brian | July 4, 2013 at 8:44 am | Reply
Common everyday people have been reading the OT materials for decades now.
Where are the deaths, the pneumonia cases?
It was said in no uncertain terms that death and sickness would be the outcome.
This was a lie. A statement was said about an outcome.That outcome is nowhere to be found.

Michael Hobson | July 4, 2013 at 7:08 pm | Reply
“It was said in no uncertain terms that death and sickness would be the outcome.” according to Margery Wakefield in her book The Road To Xenu, but I’m sure having trouble finding that in any of the Ron Hubbard OT III Materials I have seen online.

Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist

Dear leader Hobson, I think it´s time to help you. Here is Ron´s Journal 67 where you can listen to Hubbards voice - for free:
http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Scientology_Rons_Journal_Wall_of_Fire_recording

And here is what he said:
L. Ron Hubbard said:
As a matter of fact, it is so occluded that, if anyone tried to penetrate it, as I'm sure many have, they died.

The material involved in this sector is so vicious that it is carefully arranged to kill anyone if he discovers the exact truth of it.

So in January and February of this year, I became very ill, almost lost this body, and somehow or another brought it off and obtained the material, and was able to live through it. I am very sure that I was the first one that ever did live through any attempt to attain that material. This material I'm talking about, of course, is very upper level material and you will forgive me if I don't describe it to you in very broad detail because it's very likely to make you sick, too.

BTW, thirty years after reading the Xenu-BT-bullshit I am still alive. Maybe the reason for this is, that I already had been out before I read it.

(Independent) Scientology - where everybody gets his chance.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Terril,

As is your MO, you have popped into the end of this thread without reading this thread. Everything you purport to be ignorant of is described in this thread.

READ THE FUCKING THREAD!

TG1

LOLOLOLOLOL

By the way, I did not ready Terril's post that you were responding to, so I am not sure if your post is an appropriate answer or not. Perhaps you can tell us a little bit more about what Terril posted earlier and give us any supporting DOX that help us to understand what is going on.

It's getting very confusing, this person (Terril) doesn't seem to have access to the previous data and now I don't have access to the previous data of what Terril posted.

Maybe we need to assign someone to be ESMB's Investigations Officer to get to the bottom of it. I nominate this fellow Terril, he seems to be really sharp!

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron

I'm not a friend particularly of Michael and certainly not an enemy.
Don't think he likes me even. Probably thinks I'm a "squirrel".

You posted rude ad hominems to him which is unaceptable behavior.
I called you on that.

I still don't know the basis of your quarrel with him, as I'm not interested in reading fundamentalist websites.

If he actually outed you that is unaceptable behaviour on any Scn forum.

Had no idea you were ever interested in the FZ.
Terill, I think the confusion is that I was posting here on the milestone 2 thread. So, we were discussing M2. I mentioned on that thread that the indie FB page was blowing up over comments Marty made on his blog. The reactions on the indie fb page were so over the top I thought I had missed something. But as it turned out, I had already read Marty's post, and I just underestimated their reactions to it.
As a result, Michael saw me posting here on the M2 thread, saw that I mentioned I was a member of the indie FB page, and called IPT from ESMB a leak on the Indie FB page, and cross posted there, my posts from here.
So, I confronted him under my FB name, on the FB group. I told him I was familiar with the ESMB thread Milestone 2,and I didn't see any leaks.
Then I told him I thought it was creepy that he was stalking ESMB and cross posting onto fb, therefore basically being guilty of the very thing he was accussing. He answered back "assummed indentities are not the same", whatever the fuck that meant.
Then a few hours later he started posting personal things about me that he found on ESMB. Things he would have had to dig pretty deep through threads to find. That pissed me off, and I said the dreaded words; DOX OR STFU.

The irony of it is I had never heard of Michael Hogs son and had no idea he was the master of the universe of that facebook page. I hadn't seen this thread about him being the head of security or anything. Not that it would have mattered. But it seems everything on this thread confirms my opinion of him.

Karry started to grill me after booting me out of the group. I kept insisting that there were no leaks by IPT on that thread. But she never seemed to get my point. The point being THERE WERE NO LEAKS.
This went on and on, I still don't get why she couldn't see the simple point. It was weird.

She said she would not tolerate any disrespect toward Michael, well shit, I will respect someone when they earn it. That is for ME to assign and no one else.

This is the very thing that made me walk away from scientology. Not only their forced disconnection, but the forced respect. That's bullshit.

So, I hope this makes sense... the relevant information as to my blow up with him is on the milestone 2 thread here, along with the non leaks.

Terril park

Sponsor

Terill, I think the confusion is that I was posting here on the milestone 2 thread. So, we were discussing M2. I mentioned on that thread that the indie FB page was blowing up over comments Marty made on his blog. The reactions on the indie fb page were so over the top I thought I had missed something. But as it turned out, I had already read Marty's post, and I just underestimated their reactions to it.
As a result, Michael saw me posting here on the M2 thread, saw that I mentioned I was a member of the indie FB page, and called IPT from ESMB a leak on the Indie FB page, and cross posted there, my posts from here.
So, I confronted him under my FB name, on the FB group. I told him I was familiar with the ESMB thread Milestone 2,and I didn't see any leaks.
Then I told him I thought it was creepy that he was stalking ESMB and cross posting onto fb, therefore basically being guilty of the very thing he was accussing. He answered back "assummed indentities are not the same", whatever the fuck that meant.
Then a few hours later he started posting personal things about me that he found on ESMB. Things he would have had to dig pretty deep through threads to find. That pissed me off, and I said the dreaded words; DOX OR STFU.

The irony of it is I had never heard of Michael Hogs son and had no idea he was the master of the universe of that facebook page. I hadn't seen this thread about him being the head of security or anything. Not that it would have mattered. But it seems everything on this thread confirms my opinion of him.

Karry started to grill me after booting me out of the group. I kept insisting that there were no leaks by IPT on that thread. But she never seemed to get my point. The point being THERE WERE NO LEAKS.
This went on and on, I still don't get why she couldn't see the simple point. It was weird.

She said she would not tolerate any disrespect toward Michael, well shit, I will respect someone when they earn it. That is for ME to assign and no one else.

This is the very thing that made me walk away from scientology. Not only their forced disconnection, but the forced respect. That's bullshit.

So, I hope this makes sense... the relevant information as to my blow up with him is on the milestone 2 thread here, along with the non leaks.

Thanks.

You can see why I'm not interested in reading fundamentalist blogs, websites etc.

I notice you tried several times to leave that fb group and failed.

Well after a very convoluted process You can now say "Mission Acomplished".

Congrats :)

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks.

You can see why I'm not interested in reading fundamentalist blogs, websites etc.

well, i had sorta forgotten that my involvement with the big M, started on another thread. so, that explains why you couldn't find the "data".
yes, i have come to the same conclusion... i had been trying to get along with various factions of them since 2008.
before that i was on an fz mailing list, mostly everyone was cool except michael moore, whom i had a very nasty run in with. i just don't take bossing well at all.

i am happy to be gone from the fb page, and now officially rename michael Hogson, MICHAEL HIGGS-BOSON, the god particle of the indie facebook page, lol.

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious

Thanks.

Not interested in fundamentalist websites? A lot of the Marty era Indie stuff is pretty fundamentalist; Marty, Steve Hall, Michael Hobson to name a few.

Do you mean that your not too interested in viewing sites (or even discussions) that are fundamentally opposed to Hubbard and the tech?