What's new

MICHEL - CANCER AND SUICIDE ON SOLO NOTS

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
This is for the newbies....

images

'Nother one since its been brought up again, this is a very informative thread, thank you Michel where-ever you are! :cheers:

Gib

Crusader
Re: Some vital additional PTS / SP tech.

Michel - A lady named Heidrun Beer from Austria who is a contributor to IVY Magazine sent me the following two articles regarding PTS / SP Tech. The first reference regards How PTS / SP tech came to be. LRH commissioned John McMaster to form a team of the top 6 auditors at St. Hill and to formulate what PTS / SP Tech was all about and to develop a handling for it.
McMaster and his team did a fantastic job and turned in the results to LRH but he only used about half of their recommendations and added S & D in the place of the 50% which he cut. Read this amazing story at
www.freezoneauditors.org/auditor/profile/105/

The other article was written later by Per Shiottz, a Class IX from Europe. His amazing article is at http://www.ivymag.org/cyberivy/PtsPer.htm

Once you read these two articles, your whole view of the PTS tech used in C of S will be radically changed. PTS / SP tech is like the original filming of a movie, a lot of the best parts of it were cut out and left on the editing room floor.
Lakey

I've been reading this tread. Here is one link corrected, can't find the other link by Per Shiottz:

http://www.ivymag.org/cyberivy/PtsJohn.htm

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Some vital additional PTS / SP tech.

Proof positive that LRH really liked the idea that there are evil people out there. It also points up LRH's arbitary research methods.

Thanks for the reference.

He liked the idea because he had proof of it - he was one of them.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I'm cross-posting a comment here from the Bunker by Tory just 30 minutes ago (as it's related to this thread):
http://tonyortega.org/2014/02/05/th...ginal-operating-thetan-level-five/#more-13112

Tory Christman 32 minutes ago

On OT 5 I have known more people who died, wayyyyyyyy too young, than on any other OT level before it. The deaths really began at OT 5-OT 8. An OT 8 review auditor (counselor who fixes things that were messed up) called me and told me: "I left Scientology because I saw SO many OT 8's die". Does $cientology Kill? Oh yes it does....wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too often. "Dave"? For years I have been posting to you about Karma, and that eventually your abuses WILL catch up with you. (Thus Tick Tock...:) You deserve ALL that you are getting and much, much more. Love to all here, and happy Wednesday :) Tory/Magoo PS: Good Morning, Tony O and ALL soon to arrive :) I'm off to bed!

Leny

Thanks Roger. I was Solo Nots D of P Europe, that's why i am listing only the european guys i knew. Unfortunately, there were also US guys with cancer. For a real figure you could apply the 23% to the Purple tags and Black tags. The number of death should be pretty close.

As you said, at the top of the bridge one should be at least healthy...physically, economically and most of all spiritually.

I't's absolutly NOT the case.:no:

Michel

The case can have SOME effect on predisposition (stress on the immune system) and speed of healing, happy people generally heal faster. But by the time the body gets sick you now must treat the body. Treat the case too, especially if it's a PTS situation but DO NOT neglect to treat the body. It's just common sense that cult-heads just don't get. And as a result, people die.

JustSheila

Crusader
Renee Davidson to be added to thread (Thanks for your suggestion, Type4PTS):

I assisted Renee from April 2008 to Nov. 18 when she died. She had completed OT 7 after 5-6 years of soloing. It was on the Freewinds during OT 8 preps she originated the pain. The church routed her off to get medical care. She had the pain while soloing on OT 7, she thought it was a somatic. It was the cancer eating away at her colon. She must have thought she could audit out the cancer, or just didn't confront it which was dumb because cancer was all over her family. She got excellent care at City of Hope but it was too late and was stage 4 at diagnosis.

I gave her several hundred assists during that period and it helped her feel better but assists don't cure. At first the chemo was working but the cancer fought back. I gave her a lot of Body Comms and saw how her body mass quickly diminished and then she died.

She had 3 horses, Builtmore, Kinny and Jack. Only Builtmore was hers, the others she boarded. After she died the other two were moved by their owners and I took care of Builtmore for the next two years until he got too old and crippled and was forced to put him down. Believe it or not, a touch assist on a horse can be very beneficial but you have to do it a certain way.

I could not stop the inevitable but I gave him two years of good life. And that's that.

Leny

RogerB

Crusader
The case can have SOME effect on predisposition (stress on the immune system) and speed of healing, happy people generally heal faster. But by the time the body gets sick you now must treat the body. Treat the case too, especially if it's a PTS situation but DO NOT neglect to treat the body. It's just common sense that cult-heads just don't get. And as a result, people die.

Yes . . . I've been reading about cancer lately.

One of the criminal things going on the the orthodox cancer doctor fraternity is the inducing of real fear and terror in their patients by the way they give patients "the diagnosis" . . . cancer is a very feared disease, and when the doctor delivers his verdict on the basis that there is "no hope unless you undergo our horrific, fearsome and feared" chemo, radiation and/or surgical regimen, patients routinely go into fear.

ANd the doctors know this, but have no answer . . . or are to incopetent to think in the terms of how better to communicate with the patients.

Fear floods the body with hormones that simply puts the finishing touch on the ill patient.

This is the standard occurrence even when it known in the medical fraternity that the patients who recover are those who have the more positive outlook.

R

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
RogerB, only certain cancers can go into remission or be surgically removed in the later stages.

With Stage IV lung cancer, for example, there is absolutely no chance of recovery.

If it's caught in the early stages, though, there is far more chance of the body's immune system fighting back.

Chemo has saved tens of thousands of lives. So has surgery. They are not recommended for those who have no chance of recovery or extended life from receiving their treatment

Jesse Prince would have died if not for chemo and surgery. His body was riddled with terrible cancer.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I hope some day Michel could pay us a visit and maybe even post more about what he knows. However, I know he was put in a vise by OSA for daring to post these incriminating and damaging posts in this thread. He made the right decision for his well being and that of his business to walk away but I am forever grateful for his efforts, for this important thread. I imagined it has helped many 'OTs' get off the treadmill, once and for all :thumbsup:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I hope some day Michel could pay us a visit and maybe even post more about what he knows. However, I know he was put in a vise by OSA for daring to post these incriminating and damaging posts in this thread. He made the right decision for his well being and that of his business to walk away but I am forever grateful for his efforts, for this important thread. I imagined it has helped many 'OTs' get off the treadmill, once and for all :thumbsup:

...as am I!

One of the most important threads on all of ESMB IMO.

Thank-you Michel! :clap:

Out/Int

Patron with Honors
Hello! This thread is to answer Tommy Davis’s glibness.

I met Tommy during my second EPF in the Sea Org (actually a 2 months Boot Camp type of EPF), he was eating beans and rice every day, washing our clothes, doing the worst MEST work you can imagine, doing pumps up for hours...because he fucked up a "VIP" cycle.

At that time he wasn’t so proud to be a Sea Org Member, I can tell you.

Now, let’s talk about cancer and suicide on Solo Nots. Here are some data for you guys.

There is a tag status for each Solo Nots auditor:

Green tag: audit 4 to 6 sessions daily and comes on time for his 6 months check.

Grey tag: audit less than 4 sessions daily and doesn't come on time for his 6 month check.

Orange tag: Not allowed to solo audit because of out ethics situation.

Purple tag: Not allowed to audit because of illness or sickness.

Black tag: Disaffected with the church.

See the way it works? One starts the level with a Green tag then, depending on his "ability to be Cause over Life" one keeps his Green tag or, follow the dwindling spiral to Black tag.

There are about 5,300 Solo Nots Auditors worldwide and about(depending on their current status):

1,000 Green tags
1,100 Grey tags
900 Orange tags
800 Purple tags
1,500 Black tags

The 10,000 on Solo Nots is just a dream. There is only 1,000 of them auditing regularly.

I was Solo Nots D of P Europe and i personally met the following Solo Nots Auditors. They were all with advanced cancer:

• Roberto B. – Italy
• Antonella B. – Italy
• Beppe G. – Italy
• Sonia B. – Italy
• Pierluigi G. – Italy
• Bernard C. – Switzerland
• Jo R. - Switzerland
• Tasa D. – France
• Helene M. – France

There is more, but I do not remember their names.

Before I blew the Sea Org in November 2006,two of them died of committed suicide; Jo R. and Beppe G.

I don’t know if the other ones are still alive.

The majority of the 800 Purple tags and 1,500 Black tags are with cancer, HIV, diabetes and non optimum physical conditions.

The majority of the 900 Orange tags committed financial irregularities to be able to “pay for services and/or donations” to the Cult.

Rex Fowler is a typical Orange tag product of the Cult.

You all know the PTS/SP tech “theory”, right?

How many of them had to disconnect from their family and friends because they where the ”SP”?

Why, after an entire bridge people are still sick, ill, criminal, commit suicide, etc..?

Maybe they didn’t find the real SP yet..... or, if they did, they invalidated the read.

At one point every body on Solo Nots had to do or re do the PTS/SP Course GAT.

And the SNR C/S FSO Richard Reiss (pushed by RTC, of course) was constantly harrassing the Solo Nots C/S "because they didn't apply the PTS tech at 100%" during their C/Sing.

Well, a cancerous tumor is not detectable by a SN C/S as far as i know!

I can attest! Beppe G. had a cancerous tumor the size of an egg in his brain while at Flag to "Attest to OT7"! I went with him to the Clearwater Hospital. He was sent back to Italy right away by RTC....

Imagine the Flap if Beppe died in the middle of the Solo Nots HGC!

These data should be widely disseminated. It’ s not a joke. These guys are really in danger.

Michel.

PS: the medical associations should be aware of this data. Scientology technology doesn't cure cancer....when a cancer isn't detected on time, it's too late. Unfortunalely, from a Scientologist view point, a doctor is considered a charlatan.
I saw many Scientologist's die of cancer. WAY TOO MANY not to scientifically conclude that

SCIENTOLOGY CAUSES CANCER!:nervous:

RogerB

Crusader
RogerB, only certain cancers can go into remission or be surgically removed in the later stages.

With Stage IV lung cancer, for example, there is absolutely no chance of recovery.

If it's caught in the early stages, though, there is far more chance of the body's immune system fighting back.

Chemo has saved tens of thousands of lives. So has surgery. They are not recommended for those who have no chance of recovery or extended life from receiving their treatment

Jesse Prince would have died if not for chemo and surgery. His body was riddled with terrible cancer.

Well, Justie...

There is other data on the issue of cancer . . .

For those interested, there is a series recently made available titled, "The Truth About Cancer" . . . I subscribed and have done through the entire series of videos etc., etc.

I get regular updates . . .

Here's the website . . https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
There is another thread on ESMB that seems relevant to this subject, specifically the two posts in that thread by member Knn:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?6910-Aspectika&p=220850&viewfull=1#post220850

The thread is about Aspectics, which is an alternative method for dealing with so-called BTs/entities/ridges.

Member Knn states that most of these entities are of your own creation therefore trying to get rid of them, as a NOTs auditor does, is liable to cause cancer. The idea of Aspectics is to re-integrate these entities because they have become separated from yourself.

I think it's irrelevant whether or not you believe in BTs or Aspectics. The point I'm making is that the very actions that NOTs auditors are performing could lead to either physical or mental illness.

MacKenzie

Patron with Honors
It's just a matter of compassion IMO, sick people have enough to deal with without being 'outed' on the internet as Cof$ failures.
Follow LRH standard policy and write the god dam Knowledge Report. Please save somebodies life.

Anyone on the OT Levels that gets cancer needs to write Knowledge Reports on their Auditor, their Case Supervisor, the Snr Case Supervisor and on up the line. The lie needs to be exposed. Don't be guilty of perpetuating it.

Disconnection as brutal as it is (I know personally) is nothing to losing a loved one to premature death.

Bruce

MacKenzie

Patron with Honors
On OTVII you find out you mocked up all your BTs so what is the point of discussing them?

Here are a few more zingers from mankinds greatest jester:

The EP of Clear: I mocked up my own reactive mind. (Of course you wouldn't have known you had one if the old joker hadn't made up all those funnies about engrams, past lives, AAs and basic basic, etc.)

The EP of OT7: I mocked up my own BTs. ( You wouldn't have imagined those either without his hilarious rendition of the Sci Fi xenu story, which he told with a straight face, only laughing behind your back all the way to the bank.)

And of course the ever popular "Highest Holy Level" OT8, where you find out you mocked it all up. (But are still kept on the edge of your seat by the buffoonery of being assured that "History of Man" holds the TRUE keys to the universe.)

Keep it in your pants, please (your WALLET, sheesh!) for this newest voyage of discovery into the outer limits of mans gullibility.

This truly is an epic journey "L. Reel-em-in Huckster has devised for his enjoyment at your expense.

So for those of you who still don't get the joke, here are a couple of Ladybirds favorite rundowns: (at a cost considerably less than $360,000.00)

The EP of scientology is: I mocked up my own enemies.

The EP of SP is: I am now free from scientology and can clearly see reality."
Michel,

I totally appreciate your candor, courage and honesty. My hat is off to you.

You are told by Hubbard you have a reactive mind. So you mock it up.

After spending time and money you find out how stupid you were for mocking it up. You have a good chuckle at yourself.

Then, you figure if clear was that good of a laugh the OT Levels must be even funnier. So why not.

On OT III Hubbard says you have body thetans so you mock them up. Then after spending more time and treasure you find out how stupid you were for mocking them up. Another chuckle and onto OT VIII.

We have all been there attesting and writing that "success story" with the fake indicators and the dirty needle. The examiner has seen one too many to even bother reporting it anymore.

We should all write that Knowledge Report so as many people in and out know the truth.

Isn't that what we are trying to accomplish.

Bruce