What's new

MICHEL - CAUSE RESURGENCE RD FRAUD!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Michel gave us a heads up on the Cause Resurgence Rundown years ago in this thread.

It's for sale now at Flag with the opening of the SP Building.

Call your registrar immediately to avoid a long wait for delivery.

Make sure to tell them that Type4PTS is your FSM!
:thumbsup:

If you're a newbie here make sure to read other threads from Michel including this one:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?16796-MICHEL-CANCER-AND-SUICIDE-ON-SOLO-NOTS

MICHEL - CANCER AND SUICIDE ON SOLO NOTS

Warrior

Patron with Honors
Re: When was L Ron Last on Tech Lines?

Paul, you may know the answer to this -

When was the last time L Ron was definitely directly involved in the C of S and/or tech lines?

The last verified report I have is from David Layne, when he was a Messenger in 1979 (maybe 80-81?) well, it was when "Captain Bill Robertson" was RPFing everyone at PAC. David confirms L Ron was pretty much not involved with the orgs or tech anymore at that time, but he was able to reach him personally because he had a personal telex line to him as a Messenger and by doing so, got that psycho Captain Bill out of ASHO by direct LRH order.

Has anyone dealt directly with him since that time and can confirm/deny his degree of involvement? It's been a mess since that time of others writing for him or pretending to be L Ron. He was already pretty sick by then.

For all of his time spent in the Sea Org after completing his Product Levels, David Layne was posted in HCO at ASHO Day. He was (as you say) on the telex lines. This was during his time in HCO Division I. Others who did Telex Op duties during this time were Patrice Grant Azevedo, John J. McGurk, and Steve Vanderloop.

David held only three posts during the whole 2 1/2 years he was in the Sea Org -- HCO Area Secretary, HCO Board of Review, and Public MAA. He joined the Sea Org at ASHO Day in the summer of 1978 (after the move from W. Temple Street to N. Berendo Street). By December of 1980 he had blown to Boston where he was sharing a house with Jim Williams, who had also blown the Sea Org from ASHO Day after I busted him for embezzling thousands of dollars while he was the Bookstore Officer.