What's new

MICHEL - SOLO NOTS DESTRUCTION!

Michel

Patron with Honors
Hello Michel,
I am curious about a couple related subjects:
One thing is the number of black tags on folders and what happens to these people? When did this start to become prevalent?
And I am curious about how the solo nots/six month check auditors are "educated" or "directed" in this game plan. I understand their general training, etc, but I mean organizationally, specifically as related toward solo nots, if that makes sense. I imagine they have their own unique level of frustration about it all and cannot speak out. And how are they treated as well?

Hi Arthur!

The number of black tag is about 1,500 and black tag means that the Solo Nots is not auditing anymore and that he sent his confidential materials back to Flag. The black tags are usually completely disaffected with the Church.

Now, there is a tag status for each solo nots auditor:

Green tag: audit 4 to 6 sessions daily and comes on time for his 6 months check.

Grey tag: audit less than 4 sessions daily and doesn't come on time for his 6 month check.

Orange tag: Not allowed to solo audit because of out ethics situation.

Purple tag: Not allowed to audit because of illness or sickness.

Black tag: Disaffected with the church.

See the way it works? One starts the level with a green tag then, depending on his "ability" to be "Cause over Life" one keeps the green tag or, folow the dwindling spiral to Black tag.

Of course, it's the Solo Nots D of P job to track each Solo Nots Auditor, make sure that he audits 4 to 6 sessions daily and that he comes on time for his 6 month check.

Now, you must add to the time needed to audit 4 to 6 sessions daily, your own production time to make money, plus your participation in your local org, plus the donations to the IAS, SUPER POWER, IDEAL ORGS, NEW RELEASES, ETC...Only a wealthy business man could survive this journey! And even them are overwhelmed by the demand. (I was Geir Isene D of P and DM managed to upset one of the most upstat being i have ever met).

Anyway, i made my own conclusions about this Cult. It's a multinational fraud wich only purpose is the selling of a false goal: Total Freedom.

And we were/are stupid enough to buy it.:duh:

Michel.

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is there any scientific evidence of this or is this just someone's theory?

If it were true people would be hooked up to 9-volt batteries as the drug of choice.

It is true that some people feel relaxed the moment they pick up the meter cans, but this has nothing to do with current flow through the brain. It has to do with the fact that they associate cans and trusted "terminals" with good auditing and they, themselves, feeling relieved. I doubt you could get someone who has been gang-bang sec checked, an RPFer, or the usual, executive-C/S'ed SO staff to feel relaxed just by holding the cans.

TalleyWhacker

Patron with Honors
If it were true people would be hooked up to 9-volt batteries as the drug of choice.

It is true that some people feel relaxed the moment they pick up the meter cans, but this has nothing to do with current flow through the brain. It has to do with the fact that they associate cans and trusted "terminals" with good auditing and they, themselves, feeling relieved. I doubt you could get someone who has been gang-bang sec checked, an RPFer, or the usual, executive-C/S'ed SO staff to feel relaxed just by holding the cans.

Sorry Ted, you're absolutely wrong on that one.
Drop your drawers and bend over, Ted. It's time for the Hubbard Rectal Rundown!
Otherwise known on the streets as the Silver Bullet.:omg:

AnonSunshine

Patron with Honors
Hi Michel: :itstrue:
:happydance:
I am glad you are here with us. Great you found the truth about this Cult.
It is a complete scam, day in and day out. :angry:
A lot of people are out. :clap:
I am a proud black tag, and disaffected for many years, just because I found the scam that it is.
:party: :grouphug:

TalleyWhacker

Patron with Honors
USE SCIENTOLOGY AND GROW THREE INCHES!

Makes for an intereresting headline.

I'm not sure I quite get that but are you making the claim that the Anal Ascender aka Silver Bullet can cure SPS (Small Penis Syndrome) and erectile dysfunction too???
Holy crap! This is really gonna be big! (Scuse the play on words there)
Anyone in the crowd a patent attorney? PM me please.

Michel

Patron with Honors
MICHEL, do you have any idea or stats on how many have died due to

Out Tech on OT-7 and OT-8 ?

I read recently that it might be something like 40 from the original 1988

OT-8 Freewinds trip which was 132 people.

Blue Spirit, i am sorry but i do not have this data. The only thing i can tell you is that while posted as Solo Nots D of P i have heard of 4 Solo Nots / OT8 who died in a period of one year or so (Jo Roberts suicide, Beppe Guzzo cancer, Jose Luis Galicia Killed and Loretta Miscavige cancer.)

Michel

Correct. Additionally, the simple fact that auditing off a meter has been known to produce the same feelings of euphoria discounts the "electrical stimulation of the pituitary" hypothesis. :eyeroll:

Mark A. Baker

Michel

Patron with Honors
Sorry Ted, you're absolutely wrong on that one.
Drop your drawers and bend over, Ted. It's time for the Hubbard Rectal Rundown!
Otherwise known on the streets as the Silver Bullet.:omg:

Ho man! You made me laugh for an hour with your jokes!:dieslaughing:

It's good to have you around mate.

You are an Artist!:hattip:

Michel

Michel

Patron with Honors
Hi Michel: :itstrue:
:happydance:
I am glad you are here with us. Great you found the truth about this Cult.
It is a complete scam, day in and day out. :angry:
A lot of people are out. :clap:
I am a proud black tag, and disaffected for many years, just because I found the scam that it is.
:party: :grouphug:

Hello Sunshine!

Thanks a lot. I am glad to share my time with all of you guys. It's better than being blasted full time by the so called "S. O. Elite".

LIFE IS GOOD NOW!:happydance:

Michel.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Correct. Additionally, the simple fact that auditing off a meter has been known to produce the same feelings of euphoria discounts the "electrical stimulation of the pituitary" hypothesis. :eyeroll:

Agreed. I have gotten great gains auditing sans a meter. It might be hard to do with someone new, but I know what a read feels like biochemically thanks to my experience while I was in.

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Michel

My wife is Dr. Donna Shannon.I sent you a private message. OSA reads every post here. Mike (OHTEEATE).

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
KSW: Out-Tech Alert!

MICHEL, do you have any idea or stats on how many have died due to
Out Tech on OT-7 and OT-8 ?

Dude, check your E-meter again. Because...

That question was "Out Tech" and therefore it did not read.

Try "....have died due to Tech on OT-7 and OT-8."

If that still does not read on your trusty freedom-meter you should add the words:

"...have become disaffected, blown, bankrupted,declared, disconnected, expelled, imprisoned, gone Type III, died or committed suicide due to Tech."

That'll give you some freaky-good reads, just the way your operating guru promised. :D

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
A Separate Thread ?

Blue Spirit, i am sorry but i do not have this data. The only thing i can tell you is that while posted as Solo Nots D of P i have heard of 4 Solo Nots / OT8 who died in a period of one year or so (Jo Roberts suicide, Beppe Guzzo cancer, Jose Luis Galicia Killed and Loretta Miscavige cancer.)
Michel

Thank you.
I knew of two women at Flag who died the same week in the Spring of 1999
of cancer. Both in their mid-fifties.

It may have been done, but if not we need a thread on this subject to
centralize this information.
I'll start one if this data does not already exist somewhere.

It seems from my experience, Cancer is the Scientologist's disease.
Lakey had a good post on it once, last year.

Michel

Patron with Honors

Dude, check your E-meter again. Because...

That question was "Out Tech" and therefore it did not read.

Try "....have died due to Tech on OT-7 and OT-8."

If that still does not read on your trusty freedom-meter you should add the words:

"...have become disaffected, blown, bankrupted,declared, disconnected, expelled, imprisoned, gone Type III, died or committed suicide due to Tech."

That'll give you some freaky-good reads, just the way your operating guru promised. :D

That's right man! Those are the correct buttons. They will all give a LFBD.:yes:

But no FN.:no:

Michel.

Feral

Rogue male

Michel

Michel,

I would like you to tell us the whole story here. It would be pretty handy for me to know as I have been in communication with several people on solo nots.

I knew about the suicide of Greg Bashaw in '97 and Seve Brackett last October. I've also been following the Rex Fowler tragedy. I quote these stories and put them into sharp contrast to the "aims of Scientology " that Tommy so glibly quoted on 4 Corners the other night.

Are there any other suicides of OT VIIs and VIIIs?

Also see my signature....:coolwink: