@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Tony Ortega: Mike Bennitt shares with us a creepy e-mail he received after filming Scientology events
From: richardchesler To: mike bennitt
Sent: Friday, April 4, 2014 at 1:15 AM
I am working on a story involving Karen de la Carriere. You apparently work in some capacity for her and your background is very important to show the variety of people Ms de la Carriere embraces.
1. Your business address [redacted] is listed at [redacted] in Irvine, which is a storage facility with no mailing address. Mail to this address gets returned by a dubious vitamin store not in Irvine but in Hollywood. Where is your business registered and is it active?
2. Can you explain your relationship with [redacted] or [redacted]? Is Mr [redacted] still your mentor?
3. Are you aware of a debt of $4,000 that you have with a former [redacted] partner? Do you have reason to think that the debt does not need to be paid back?
4. You recently trained as a Gelato chef. Does this represent a second or third leg of income for you or did you leave the social media business altogether? Is your work for Karen de la Carriere related to ice cream or social media marketing?
5. Are you allowed to enter the State of Illinois? Do you have tax liens in the tune of $100,000 or more? Is there some reason you cannot visit your parents?
6. Did you analyze your failure at the Chicago mercantile and is this the reason you turned to multi-level marketing?
7. Lastly, as a fan of Texas, do you have any kind words to say about this State?
Please prove any answers you please by Friday, 6 am GMT.
Thank you for your cooperation.